Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you ever laugh at how shitty and absurd everything is?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Most of my day I spend either on coping (escapism like video games, movies and daydreaming) or feeling depressed but I have random episodes when I realize how absurd our situation is and just laugh. Mostly at myself on how genetically fucked up I am without any reedeming traits, skills or qualities. Like an RPG character who rolled 1 on every stat. I must admit it does make me laugh and smile for a while.

Now when I think about it I probably have bipolar.

I spend most of my time cooming, and the rest of the time wagecucking/studying. The remainder I spend shitposting on here.

sometimes I do

on how genetically fucked up I am without any reedeming traits, skills or qualities

1. Yes I do sometimes catch myself laughing at how fucked my life has been

2. I seriously think some of you guys overexaggerate your shortcomings

You are saying you literally have ZERO redeeming traits, skills or qualities

So you aren't funny, you don't work, you aren't remotely good at art or music, you have no ability to code and have no decent knowledge of computers and technology, or do graphics design, you aren't well written and can't write a book or novel, etc?

Like come on dude, you guys talk about Chad's having 1 in 1 million genetics, ironically for you to be this unskilled and useless you'd also have to have 1 in 1 million genetics, every single incel speaks like this so you are all 1 in a million? (JFL what are the odds?). How many of you have even tried your hand at any of these things to try and "make it" (and by "make it" I don't mean get laid or "ascend", I mean generate income and start a business, try and get yourself to a point where you don't have to work again)

Sorry dude I call BS, I'm decent at art, and at some point I'm going to do some courses on it (you can find paid courses for free online) and use those skills to do something to make money, I'll probably even try my hand at music, but the idea that you are LITERALLY GOOD AT NOTHING is ridiculous

Are you in a wheelchair and have mental disabilities?, if not I call BS

Most of my day I spend either on coping (escapism like video games, movies and daydreaming) or feeling depressed but I have random episodes when I realize how absurd our situation is and just laugh. Mostly at myself on how genetically fucked up I am without any reedeming traits, skills or qualities. Like an RPG character who rolled 1 on every stat.
story of my life

I was chuckling to myself today at work just at the thought of my situation and how I no longer care and how stupid I was to care in the first place.

So you aren't funny, you don't work, you aren't remotely good at art or music, you have no ability to code and have no decent knowledge of computers and technology, or do graphics design, you aren't well written and can't write a book or novel, etc?
I'm not funny or talented in any of these things you mentioned. I work (btw it's a low-paying, low-status job), but so do billions of people, it doesn't help me.
Believe us, we are not overexaggerating how screwed we are. If you have some redeeming quality through which you can break out, good for you.

when i feel sad i start laughing for no reason i don't know why i'm pretty retarded tbh

I'm not funny or talented in any of these things you mentioned. I work (btw it's a low-paying, low-status job), but so do billions of people, it doesn't help me.
Believe us, we are not overexaggerating how screwed we are. If you have some redeeming quality through which you can break out, good for you.

Everybody who isn't disabled has redeeming qualities, everything else is just an excuse, you think people who do art were just born knowing they could do it

The question isn't what you are bad at, the question is what haven't you tried yet

when i feel sad i start laughing for no reason i don't know why i'm pretty retarded tbh
It happens to me sometimes as well, but it's like a split personality of me laughing
Everybody who isn't disabled has redeeming qualities, everything else is just an excuse, you think people who do art were just born knowing they could do it

The question isn't what you are bad at, the question is what haven't you tried yet
Cmon man, it's like saying, you have to approach 1.000.000 foids, beacuse after 999.999 rejections, you cannot be sure that the one millionth will be a failure as well.

We're fucked up in multiple areas of life. Now, if I was diasbled as well, it would be even worse, I give you that, but my life sucks enough without that.

Like come on dude, you guys talk about Chad's having 1 in 1 million genetics, ironically for you to be this unskilled and useless you'd also have to have 1 in 1 million genetics, every single incel speaks like this so you are all 1 in a million? (JFL what are the odds?). How many of you have even tried your hand at any of these things to try and "make it" (and by "make it" I don't mean get laid or "ascend", I mean generate income and start a business, try and get yourself to a point where you don't have to work again)

Sorry dude I call BS, I'm decent at art, and at some point I'm going to do some courses on it (you can find paid courses for free online) and use those skills to do something to make money, I'll probably even try my hand at music, but the idea that you are LITERALLY GOOD AT NOTHING is ridiculous

have mental disabilities?
yes. my memory is bad i learn things and forget them. i was bottom of my class so i have low iq. i have other mental problems. idk maybe your definition of good is different than mine.

this is me too omg, it happens in public a lot and I'm not even thinking about anything, just laughing out of nothing. I was doing this at the hospital a lot too while I was getting treated and people probably thought I was a psychopath, i cant even control it.

A talented kissless virgin is still a kissless virgin, Rodger was a talented writer, Minassian was a talented programmer yet we all know how both ended.

My health is shit too and i will die soon, so yes i don't have any skills and don't have time to do anything because i just can't .

this is me too omg, it happens in public a lot and I'm not even thinking about anything, just laughing out of nothing. I was doing this at the hospital a lot too while I was getting treated and people probably thought I was a psychopath, i cant even control it.
Yes same here it happens more to me when im stressed or sad i searched on goohle and i didnt find anything but it seems like it happens to a lot of incels

Are you in a wheelchair and have mental disabilities?, if not I call BS
Yeah basically. I tried so many things and no matter how much time and effort I spent on them I still sucked. Even fucking video games. I play them my entire life and yet I'm terrible at them. As for disabilities I'm not in a wheelchair but I have plenty of health issues that are pretty much unfixable since my parents didn't care about them when I was a kid. And now it's too late.
I'm not even mentioning mental issues because everyone here has them.

I wish I was at least intelligent enough for programming or had some sort of interesting hobby but it just doesn't work for me. I'm worthless piece of shit.

Chad rolled everything into Charisma and Luck (10/10), while everything else is at 8-9

while Incels have both those stats at 0 and rest is at 1-4

You speak like my roastie fem cousin, she said exactly same thing to me and yet she doesn't have any redeeming qualities even tho she is 10 year older than me - just have a hole nobody expect anything from you if you are female but as male you must be good at something. Fuck this clown world

How exactly would being good at art help him get laid? If anything he'd just be an incel who's also a good artist.

A talented kissless virgin is still a kissless virgin, Rodger was a talented writer, Minassian was a talented programmer yet we all know how both ended.

Yeah that's because they wanted "muh love and attraction" rather than just sex, there's an alternate universe where they didn't give a fuck about that shit and went to SEA, of course in that universe normies didn't die, so I guess this one is better

Yeah that's because they wanted "muh love and attraction" rather than just sex, there's an alternate universe where they didn't give a fuck about that shit and went to SEA, of course in that universe normies didn't die, so I guess this one is better

Being desired by women is a pretty common and regular desire for sub8 males.

All the time. All I really do is laugh at how ridiculous this ClownWorld reality is. That’s why I am the mayor of kekville.

Most people wouldn’t get it.

Being desired by women is a pretty common and regular desire for sub8 males.

Yeah, but what is common today, and was uncommon in the past, was for a man's desire FOR FEMALE ATTRACTION to exceed his desire FOR A FEMALE

All these things that you guys act like was always the norm clearly wasn't

It wasn't always a norm for men to get down on one knee to propose, it wasn't always a norm for men to basically chase women and beg them for companionship, it wasn't always a norm for men to chase the concept of "love"

Marriages of the past had more to do with political reasons or a man simply wanting to have children and carry on his lineage, there wasn't this big hang up on "love", I've made a thread about this very thing:

The extreme desire men today show for "love" IS SOCIALIZED NOT BIOLOGICAL

Raping, kidnapping women and making them your wife, making the women of pillaged towns wives, etc WAS A NORM FOR MEN OF THE PAST, where did all their love craving went in those eras.......... exactly, it didn't exist, because these men were not socialized to value these concepts

So whenever I see one of you guys say - "its natural for me to want this and refuse any other alternative" I CALL BS

The men of way back when didn't give a fuck about what the men today do when it comes to women, they'd have no problem paying for sex or even taking a woman by force, men today have mentally cucked themselves with blue pilled moral restrictions, and ironically incels by majority have done this to themselves

Think of the arranged marriage practices of certain cultures that still exist today, that was a fucking norm, love wasn't something to "fell into", "loving someone" was something YOU LEARNT TO DO

YOU LEARNED TO LOVE SOMEONE
ITS A COMMITMENT NOT A FEEL

IT WAS MORE OF A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT IN THE PAST WHILE TODAY ITS JUST CODE FOR FEELINGS OF LUST

Yeah, but what is common today, and was uncommon in the past, was for a man's desire FOR FEMALE ATTRACTION to exceed his desire FOR A FEMALE

It wasn't always a norm for men to get down on one knee to propose, it wasn't always a norm for men to basically chase women and beg them for companionship, it wasn't always a norm for men to chase the concept of "love"

Marriages of the past had more to do with political reasons or a man simply wanting to have children and carry on his lineage, there wasn't this big hang up on "love", I've made a thread about this very thing:

Raping, kidnapping women and making them your wife, making the women of pillaged towns wives, etc WAS A NORM FOR MEN OF THE PAST, where did all their love craving went in those eras.......... exactly, it didn't exist, because these men were not socialized to value these concepts

So whenever I see one of you guys say - "its natural for me to want this and refuse any other alternative" I CALL BS

The men of way back when didn't give a fuck about what the men today do when it comes to women, they'd have no problem paying for sex or even taking a woman by force, men today have mentally cucked themselves with blue pilled moral restrictions, and ironically incels by majority have done this to themselves

Think of the arranged marriage practices of certain cultures that still exist today, that was a fucking norm, love wasn't something to "fell into", "loving someone" was something YOU LEARNT TO DO

IT WAS MORE OF A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT IN THE PAST WHILE TODAY ITS JUST CODE FOR FEELINGS OF LUST

Cope, the concept of love has been present in every culture since the agricultural revolution started. From the chocolate-eating olmecs to the Moloch-worshipping carthaginians to the philosophy-loving greeks.
Thought I agree that most of it was just an idealization on how the female mind feels about the man she's in love with,

Yeah, the amount of thirsty men wasn't as high as it is nowadays for obvious reasons. But still, you had scribs and poets from around the world writing about their unrequited loves, tons of fables and legends about the underdog finally getting the female he wanted.

you had scribs and poets from around the world writing about their unrequited loves, tons of fables and legends about the underdog finally getting the female he wanted.

Yes you had the weakest and most reserved men doing this shit while the rest of men in their era was just taking what they want or whatever they could get, why do you think women like "romantics" or "romance" period, its because it puts them in the power seat, as opposed to their original circumstances, men just taking them

It wasn't the Chad's of society who had unrequited loves and spent time writing about shit rather than taking it, it was the weakest of men, the limp wristed coward men

Men like ghenghis khan didn't become scribes because they were busy taking the women they want rather than writing about them, how many of his concubines do you think he "loved" JFL, around 1 in 200 men are a direct descendant of ghenghis khan, you don't get a legacy like that by chasing love, a lot of those women he took by force, they were the women of places he conquered

What you are describing is revisionisty history nonesense, most men of the past weren't hopeless romantics

Yes you had the weakest and most reserved men doing this shit while the rest of men in their era was just taking what they want or whatever they could get, why do you think women like "romantics" or "romance" period, its because it puts them in the power seat, as opposed to their original circumstances, men just taking them

It wasn't the Chad's of society who had unrequited loves and spent time writing about shit rather than taking it, it was the weakest of men, the limp wristed coward men

Men like ghenghis khan didn't become scribes because they were busy taking the women they want rather than writing about them, how many of his concubines do you think he "loved" JFL, around 1 in 200 men are a direct descendant of ghenghis khan, you don't get a legacy like that by chasing love, a lot of those women he took by force, they were the women of places he conquered

What you are describing is revisionisty history nonesense, most men of the past weren't hopeless romantics

Women like every kind of men as long as they are Chad, from romantics to warriors, from supreme gentlemen to obnoxious brutes, just be Chad.
Not all warriors and explorers had harems of women, Balduin IV and Zheng He are main examples of this, just like not all scribs and poets were silly inkwells with shitty personality who lusted after Stacy.

This is some youtube-tier history dude.

My claim wasn't that most men were hopeless romantics, but that the concept of love was always present since the agricultural revolution...read again.

My claim wasn't that most men were hopeless romantics, but that the concept of love was always present since the agricultural revolution...read again.

So your claim basically is a red herring then, because that has nothing to do with my argument, I never claimed the concept of live wasn't present, my claim is that it wasn't dominant, it wasn't this thing that most men chased after like they do today:
what is common today, and was uncommon in the past, was for a man's desire FOR FEMALE ATTRACTION to exceed his desire FOR A FEMALE

Also love for the most part did not fall under the same context as it does in these times, it wasn't just something you "fell into" and "fell out of" like it was nothing, it was more contractual, most people stayed married til death no matter what, "love" was more of an agreement than a feeling (for the average man)

Were their "romantics" who liked the more flimsy version of "love" we acknowledge today, yes, but for the common man, that was not what love was, people learned to love their spouses as arranged marriages were a norm, you didn't have to experieince "love at first sight", it was something learnt, the history of these kinds of arrangements completely dismantles the modern understanding of "love" which is complete BS, and its because women have taken over the cultural narrative of what love is

I can only laugh at how bad things are

I can only laugh at how bad things are
That's what I'm talking about. Sometimes I just distance myself from my body and look at life in 3rd person, shit is hilarious. My every failure suddenly just becomes funny, like a british comedy series. Of course this lasts maybe for an hour and then I'm back to feeling like shit.

That's what I'm talking about. Sometimes I just distance myself from my body and look at life in 3rd person, shit is hilarious. My every failure suddenly just becomes funny, like a british comedy series. Of course this lasts maybe for an hour and then I'm back to feeling like shit.
That's the Absurdism kicking in

[email protected]
hahahahahaha!
Not only that, but the prediction is, things are gonna get worse. Much worse.

The phenomena is called, "The Crappening." Where everything just keeps getting worse.

Excellent analysis. Bpp!

So your claim basically is a red herring then, because that has nothing to do with my argument, I never claimed the concept of live wasn't present, my claim is that it wasn't dominant, it wasn't this thing that most men chased after like they do today

You claimed that most men didn't need to chase the concept of "love", I was responding to that and I partially agreed with that point

Also I wasn't referring to the common man, I was referring to the Rodgers and the Minassians that besides having redeeming qualities and skills ended as kissless virgins no matter what they did or how hard they tried.

Pre-enlightenment societies weren't natural lol, they just forced monogamy because it was a necessity for social coersion.

The only "natural" societes were the hunter-gatherer ones where Grad and Negrone and some ogrecels could kill with no repercusion.