Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you ever like seeing someone with a normie, judgmental mentality be dealt a short genetic hand, like manletism?

Do you enjoy seeing a person who has a normie judgy mentality get genetic shorthanded?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
You know like the people who would be asshole bullies to most other people if they had the capacity to be.
DO you ever like seeing someone who has definitely the normie, conformie, judgmental, boomer like masculinity be dealt a shitty hand to the point where their lives are a constant letdown to themselves?
In my opinion its fair punishment for their existence.
Of course they could never aritculate the truth of everything to themselves but only in subconscious segments which further exacerbates why they should be in pain; they're not explaining or learning anything to themselves, or helping other people clarify their issues.
I love seeing normies being lowtier.

I had an ugly friend who was 6'3 who was a complete asshole to people. God knows what he'd do if he had a GL face...

Mixed feelings tbh. Primarily because our personalities and beliefs are no more chosen than the physical bodies we're born with. However that isn't to say meeting normies like the one being described doesn't make me scorn their very existence as usual, but rather that I don't think humans have the capacity to be true moral actors, therefore the idea of punishment is misplaced. Me believing myself to be vindicated, or me deriving some sadistic pleasure from seeing such a normie isn't an indicator of 'justice' being done.

I don't go around trying to prove to myself that I'm 'right', so to speak, but rather I enjoy illuminating the reality nobody else is either, to shatter not only the moral high ground of normies, but the very notion that such a thing could exist at all, if any of that makes sense.

Last edited: