Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever sit back and laugh at how absurd life is?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When I'm kinda low inhib, like right now, I do. I'm very drunk.

It's so absurd that life is just genetics and that's all, despite us having consciousness. Almost like a sick joke. It's absurd how looks are pretty much everything. It's absurd how the most trash people are the ones who succeed in life most of the time. It's absurd how being a good person is a negative. It's absurd how I am even alive, somehow my useless sperm won out of all the others. It's absurd how half the time, truth is the opposite of what is preached or taught.

It's all so tiresome.

It doesn't make me laugh it makes me angry because that isn't how things are supposed to be.

Cheers fellow drunkcel . and yee agreed

Clown world is funny and sad at the same time ngl

It doesn't make me laugh it makes me angry because that isn't how things are supposed to be.
I feel you. I go from waves. Most of the time im just extremely angry. But when I'm drunk, I usually just laugh at how trash life is.unfortunately, we were the unlucky ones.

Clown world is funny and sad at the same time ngl

more like annoying and rage inducing tbh.

It's absurd how the most trash people are the ones who succeed in life most of the time. It's absurd how being a good person is a negative

Personality does matter its just youre supposed to be an arrogant prick not a meek nice guy.

Oh im sry
I would, I just have trash respiratory system. I am already suffocating and almost dying every day, smoking would only make it ten times worse.
Never drank before, but I want to experience what it's like to be low inhib.
It is different for everyone.

Some people take a few shots and are 0% inhib. Others, not so much. Unfortunately for people like me, I could drink a fifth and would still be mildly inhib. It does help a little though, at worst.

I would, I just have trash respiratory system. I am already suffocating and almost dying every day, smoking would only make it ten times worse.
Well that sucks :/ feelsbadman

its trash for people like us and paradise for successful genes
death couldnt come any sooner

It's depressing as fuck, to know that I'm gonna wageslave through life with no one to look forward to. No amount of coping can make me feel better about my inceldom, females have fucked the entire world over and they are oblivious to the fact.

Massive Cope
When I'm kinda low inhib, like right now, I do. I'm very drunk.

It's so absurd that life is just genetics and that's all, despite us having consciousness. Almost like a sick joke. It's absurd how looks are pretty much everything. It's absurd how the most trash people are the ones who succeed in life most of the time. It's absurd how being a good person is a negative. It's absurd how I am even alive, somehow my useless sperm won out of all the others. It's absurd how half the time, truth is the opposite of what is preached or taught.

It's all so tiresome.
All the fucking time.

Down to how even animals struggle.

This planet is long overdue to be erased from existence.

I feel you. I go from waves. Most of the time im just extremely angry. But when I'm drunk, I usually just laugh at how trash life is.unfortunately, we were the unlucky ones.
Someone has to be the stone that gets stepped on.
How is it a cope to think that constantly being shunned for how you look is not how things should be?
It is the way.

Honestly was doing that earlier today.
Just sat back in my chair and started laughing. This shit is just absurd.
Rope is imminent.

D3w6B5lW4AAKdUQ.jpg

Don't give me that "it's nature" crap. This isn't how things should be. You and I both know it.
It's Over

The only time humanity got it right was when foids were worth less than property and livestock.

Those days are dead.

Everyday i feel closer to wanting to make my parents feel guilty for bringing me into this world.
I feel like I'm about to snap and go full low inhib and start telling everyone at each opportunity how horrible life can be.

In b4 I used to think my life was a tragedy, now I know it's a comedy. :feelsclown:

Last time I had to take a pic of me for an ID I almost laughed like a maniac because of how absurdly ugly I am.

I do it a lot.

With you having a bit of better bone would not change this world. Also sex havers can have the similar insight/view of the world. "All is vanity", begins the book of Ecclesiastes

1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
2 Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher,
vanity of vanities! All is vanity.
3 What does man gain by all the toil
at which he toils under the sun?
4 A generation goes, and a generation comes,
but the earth remains forever.
5 The sun rises, and the sun goes down,
and hastens to the place where it rises.
6 The wind blows to the south
and goes around to the north;
around and around goes the wind,
and on its circuits the wind returns.
7 All streams run to the sea,
but the sea is not full;
to the place where the streams flow,
there they flow again.
8 All things are full of weariness;
a man cannot utter it;
the eye is not satisfied with seeing,
nor the ear filled with hearing.
9 What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done,
and there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Is there a thing of which it is said,
“See, this is new”?
It has been already
in the ages before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things,
nor will there be any remembrance
of later things yet to be
among those who come after.
12 I the Preacher have been king over Israel in Jerusalem. 13 And I applied my heart to seek and to search out by wisdom all that is done under heaven. It is an unhappy business that God has given to the children of man to be busy with. 14 I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind.
15 What is crooked cannot be made straight,
and what is lacking cannot be counted.
16 I said in my heart, “I have acquired great wisdom, surpassing all who were over Jerusalem before me, and my heart has had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.” 17 And I applied my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also is but a striving after wind.
18 For in much wisdom is much vexation,
and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

He tried the Chads life:

1 I said in my heart, “Come now, I will test you with pleasure; enjoy yourself.” But behold, this also was vanity. 2 I said of laughter, “It is mad,” and of pleasure, “What use is it?” 3 I searched with my heart how to cheer my body with wine—my heart still guiding me with wisdom—and how to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was good for the children of man to do under heaven during the few days of their life. 4 I made great works. I built houses and planted vineyards for myself. 5 I made myself gardens and parks, and planted in them all kinds of fruit trees. 6 I made myself pools from which to water the forest of growing trees. 7 I bought male and female slaves, and had slaves who were born in my house. I had also great possessions of herds and flocks, more than any who had been before me in Jerusalem. 8 I also gathered for myself silver and gold and the treasure of kings and provinces. I got singers, both men and women, and many concubines, the delight of the sons of man.
9 So I became great and surpassed all who were before me in Jerusalem. Also my wisdom remained with me. 10 And whatever my eyes desired I did not keep from them. I kept my heart from no pleasure, for my heart found pleasure in all my toil, and this was my reward for all my toil.

And got then some insights:
11 Then I considered all that my hands had done and the toil I had expended in doing it, and behold, all was vanity and a striving after wind, and there was nothing to be gained under the sun. 12 So I turned to consider wisdom and madness and folly. For what can the man do who comes after the king? Only what has already been done. 13 Then I saw that there is more gain in wisdom than in folly, as there is more gain in light than in darkness. 14 The wise person has his eyes in his head, but the fool walks in darkness. And yet I perceived that the same event happens to all of them. 15 Then I said in my heart, “What happens to the fool will happen to me also. Why then have I been so very wise?” And I said in my heart that this also is vanity. 16 For of the wise as of the fool there is no enduring remembrance, seeing that in the days to come all will have been long forgotten. How the wise dies just like the fool!

After which he tought:
So I hated life, because what is done under the sun was grievous to me, for all is vanity and a striving after wind. 18 I hated all my toil in which I toil under the sun, seeing that I must leave it to the man who will come after me, 19 and who knows whether he will be wise or a fool? Yet he will be master of all for which I toiled and used my wisdom under the sun. This also is vanity. 20 So I turned about and gave my heart up to despair over all the toil of my labors under the sun, 21 because sometimes a person who has toiled with wisdom and knowledge and skill must leave everything to be enjoyed by someone who did not toil for it. This also is vanity and a great evil. 22 What has a man from all the toil and striving of heart with which he toils beneath the sun? 23 For all his days are full of sorrow, and his work is a vexation. Even in the night his heart does not rest. This also is vanity. "

Very different circumstances and slightly other emotive reaction, but the similar kind of judgment: "Hey man, this life sucks hard, when you think about it".

He was a real chad in that times, a wise chad.
Again, from 2:8; "I got singers, both men and women, and many concubines, the delight of the sons of man. "

How much exactly is revealed in another book, but especieally how it not ended good for him cause of the woman:
Now King Solomon loved many foreign women, along with the daughter of Pharaoh: Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, Sidonian, and Hittite women, 2 from the nations concerning which the Lord had said to the people of Israel, “You shall not enter into marriage with them, neither shall they with you, for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods.” Solomon clung to these in love
"3 He had 700 wives, who were princesses, and 300 concubines. And his wives turned away his heart."

I recommend reading Ecclesiastes, although for myself only knows really the first two chapters well.

With you having a bit of better bone would not change this world. Also sex havers can have the similar insight/view of the world. "All is vanity", begins the book of Ecclesiastes

He tried the Chads life:

And got then some insights:

After which he tought:

Very different circumstances and slightly other emotive reaction, but the similar kind of judgment: "Hey man, this life sucks hard, when you think about it".

He was a real chad in that times, a wise chad.
Again, from 2:8; "I got singers, both men and women, and many concubines, the delight of the sons of man. "

How much exactly is revealed in another book, but especieally how it not ended good for him cause of the woman:
Now King Solomon loved many foreign women, along with the daughter of Pharaoh: Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, Sidonian, and Hittite women, 2 from the nations concerning which the Lord had said to the people of Israel, “You shall not enter into marriage with them, neither shall they with you, for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods.” Solomon clung to these in love
"3 He had 700 wives, who were princesses, and 300 concubines. And his wives turned away his heart."

I recommend reading Ecclesiastes, although for myself only knows really the first two chapters well.
Humans should be nuked