Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you ever take pictures of yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
This is one of the things that always makes me backout of trying online dating again, i open up my phone camera take the picture and then realise how fucking ugly i am, I look like a fucking freak.

Awful eye area, receding hairline and resting bitch face.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY DO I HAVE SUCH SHITTY GENES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

No because I am unattractive.

This is one of the things that always makes me backout of trying online dating again, i open up my phone camera take the picture and then realise how fucking ugly i am, I look like a fucking freak.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY DO I HAVE SUCH SHITTY GENES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:
Front camera makes you look worse bc of lens distortion.

I usually do it once a month just to check my reality and get depressed (even more). I take photos from different angles, then remove them instantly

No. But when I have to have pictures of myself taken I don't smile or anything

Use rear camera and stand at least 2m away from the camera. It wont make you Chad but at least you‘ll look human

holy shit i just took a picture of myself with the rear camera and i look EVEN WORSE with higher res.

thanks mom for the shit genetic makeup :feelscry::cryfeels:
No. But when I have to have pictures of myself taken I don't smile or anything

i hate when people tell me to smile more, like i have reason to be happy as an unwanted ugly male

Last edited:
holy shit i just took a picture of myself with the rear camera and i look EVEN WORSE with higher res.

thanks mom for the shit genetic makeup :feelscry::cryfeels:

i hate when people tell me to smile more, like i have reason to be happy as an unwanted ugly male
Brootal. Haven’t heard of anyone who looked WORSE with the rear camera

Brootal. Haven’t heard of anyone who looked WORSE with the rear camera

it show off my shitty eye area even more with the higher res, and dont even get me started on how badly my hair is receding :feelsree:

it show off my shitty eye area even more with the higher res, and dont even get me started on how badly my hair is receding :feelsree:
I feel you brocel. I have negative canthal tilt and NW1 at 17:feelsbadman:

I did when I started going to gym couple of months ago.

I feel you brocel. I have negative canthal tilt and NW1 at 17:feelsbadman:

the receding just gets worse and worse as you get older, i hope you can beardmaxx

Even when I've tried to recreate normie "couple" pics with my doll I can't help but hate my subhuman self. Probably why 95% of the pics are her only JFL.

Even when I've tried to recreate normie "couple" pics with my doll I can't help but hate my subhuman self. Probably why 95% of the pics are her only JFL.
seeing couple pics makes me want to die inside even when people post them here to expose the blackpill

Yeah, usually to illustrate some idiotic situation I might be in at the moment

No, no i don't, why would i?

I believe that since when I turned 17 I took probably less than 40 pictures of myself across the span of 7 years

I literally panic and get anxious when the camera is front facing. seeing my decaying acne ridden skin and subhuman lack of chin is fucking nightmare

For me it's my round head and lack of jawline or chin

can you grow beard?

i have a non existant chin aswell so i hide it
No beard, but some patches of hair. I let them grow under my chin to create the illusion of having a jawline, and shave all hair on my face. (except the eyebrows)

Not taken photo of myself in the past 2years and it will stay that way.

Yeah, then deleted it again.

if i feel like roping that day than maybe

Lately only pictures of my hair to see how much further I’ve norwooded

Went on yubo, considered it, got mogged by pretty much everyone, decided to just delete the app

i used to hate pictures of myself because i looked 10 times uglier than the mirror. but earlier this year i decided to learn how to properly take a selfie. now i look the same in the mirror like in selfies. still ugly though but less confused at least

Why would I torment myself?

Yeah, to prepare myself for roping.

i haven't in years, since i stopped trying to do online dating

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back