Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you ever think 15-17 year old foids are hot? ONLY THOSE AGE 21+ CAN ANSWER

Do you ever get sexually attracted to 15-17 year old foids?

• Yes

Votes: 178 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 13.6%

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
We have to only allow men age 21+ to vote because if you’re a teenager it’s expected for you to find girls this age attractive. So we have to prevent sampling bias. IF YOU’RE UNDER 21 YOU CANNOT ANSWER.

this is a poll I made to debunk cucks on here who moralfag all day because of shit like this thread

I wanna fuck a 2 year old mmmmmmm oh yeah

you should have just added a third option in the poll

Yep easily.

0 shame or remorse for reeling this way.

Gg

Yes of course.

You can’t really answer this because you’re 19
Oh ok I didn’t know 2 year olds and 19 year olds are in the same age range and I’m “suppose to be attracted to them”

I wanna see results

Yes, every time i go outside tbh

@Robtical @Personalityinkwell @RREEEEEEEEE @FrustratedWhiteMale

How can I not?

That would interfere with the percentages of the other options
anyone thats under 21 will still feel inclined to vote just for the sake of it, if you make a third option you are more likely to get accurate results

Oh ok I didn’t know 2 year olds and 19 year olds are in the same age range and I’m “suppose to be attracted to them”
Did you actually vote? We need to get results of people 21+
anyone thats under 21 will still feel inclined to vote just for the sake of it, if you make a third option you are more likely to get accurate results
I thought about making votes public but that might deter voting

Did you actually vote? We need to get results of people 21+
No but if I like 3 year olds I should be able to because that’s more of an age difference than a 21 yr old and a 16 yr old

They also don’t know what a pedophile is.
Pedophilia is a predominant attraction to prepubescent children. But they think it’s attraction to anyone under 18. Some feminazis think it’s attraction to anyone under 21

Pedophilia is a predominant attraction to prepubescent children. But they think it’s attraction to anyone under 18. Some feminazis think it’s attraction to anyone under 21

Yes of course, it's perfectly fucking normal aside from the puritanical social shaming our culture is burdened with.

See Age section of Scientific Blackpill

If you don't then you're a cuck, or gay.

Last edited:
Foids aged 15-17 are almost at their prime, nothing wrong with finding them hawt. It's perfectly natural.
Age of consent is 14 in most countries tbh

Foids aged 15-17 are almost at their prime, nothing wrong with finding them hawt. It's perfectly natural.
Age of consent is 14 in most countries tbh
At that age they usually finish puberty

I would need some sample images for this. The last time I tied my shoes in the supermarket and then looked up, the first thing I saw of this girl was her very, very big, shapely breasts, which made me wide awake. But when I saw her face and especially then again outside of the market, this was completely gone, because she was just too childish. Her face wasn't one of a future stacy anyway, but I think it was the assumed age. I'm in nothing worse than I am at estimating the age of young women when they have reached a certain development, but I think she was under 16.

I would need some sample images for this. The last time I tied my shoes in the supermarket and then looked up, the first thing I saw of this girl was her very, very big, shapely breasts, which made me wide awake. But when I saw her face and especially then again outside of the market, this was completely gone, because she was just too childish. Her face wasn't one of a future stacy anyway, but I think it was the assumed age. I'm in nothing worse than I am at estimating the age of young women when they have reached a certain development, but I think she was under 16.
Here’s Megan fox when she was like 15

No Mr. FBI girls can only become mature once they turn 18, if she's 17 years, 11 months, 30 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes old, she's still a child.

No Mr. FBI girls can only become mature once they turn 18, if she's 17 years, 11 months, 30 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes old, she's still a child.
According to feminazis you’re a child until 21

Damn damn damn. So many sick pedos here.

wtf this thread is gonna be a FBI hunting ground. :dafuckfeels::worryfeels:

At that age they usually finish puberty
You mean 14? Yes, pretty much. Although back in middle school I used to see 12 yo with big tits all the time. The thing is, foids start puberty much earlier than men, even as soon as 9

You mean 14? Yes, pretty much. Although back in middle school I used to see 12 yo with big tits all the time. The thing is, foids start puberty much earlier than men, even as soon as 9
According to normies, foids don’t finish puberty until age 21

@Robtical @Personalityinkwell @RREEEEEEEEE @FrustratedWhiteMale
24 year old here.. cannot tell you how many times I have seen girls between 15 and 17 that I found attractive. Even 14 year olds. 13 year olds look a bit too young, as facial beauty peaks between 14 and 17 for women.

24 year old here.. cannot tell you how many times I have seen girls between 15 and 17 that I found attractive. Even 14 year olds. 13 year olds look a bit too young, as facial beauty peaks between 14 and 17 for women.
The age group I get frequently attracted to is 14-29 and I say it peaks at 17 or 18