Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do you ever wonder why Canada is so cucked, but Japan is so not cucked?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Immigration laws.

I love to help people, don't get me wrong. But being lax on immigration means the principles of your country will change. This is why Japan has upheld its standards since WWII, but Trudeau will curl up and suck his own cock if you dare use a gendered pronoun. Because that's mean to the new people who've been showing up recently.

Japan has solved this, mostly. They keep the new people from changing their country, but they don't just tell the new people to go hang. Japan will actually pay immigrants to leave. Provided they accept the money and never return. That, combined with being an island nation, things look pretty safe for Japanese standards.

There is the matter of a labor shortage though. So, for the time being, as of 2019 Japan will let "blue collar workers" in. For the time being. But if your country is full of lefty policy, consider paying the lefties to leave.

Japan is sorta cucked even though it has strict immigration laws. I mean they barely make hentai or good anime anymore. All the men are incel shut-in losers like us.

Saudi Arabia is the least cucked country in the world right now

Japan is sorta cucked even though it has strict immigration laws. I mean they barely make hentai or good anime anymore. All the men are incel shut-in losers like us.
"shut-in losers"
Stop accepting society's narrative. By saying this kind of thing you are in effect elevating normscum and beating down on guys that are having problems.

"shut-in losers"
Stop accepting society's narrative. By saying this kind of thing you are in effect elevating normscum and beating down on guys that are having problems.
that's kinda right though.

men have the power to fix problems and to improve their countries but choose instead to stay in their homes while their country is being taken from them.

The reason these countries need to import immigrants in the first place is due to low birthrates. Low birth rates are the result of women becoming sexually and financially liberated.

that's kinda right though.
No it isn't. Men have much less power than ever. In western countries men only pretend they have power and cope with collapse fantasies. They are still putting up a front to impress women even if it's subconciously.

Japanese men don't even bother with that bullshit posturing.
men have the power to fix problems and to improve their countries but choose instead to stay in their homes while their country is being taken from them.
Men can't do shit to fix problems as long as society is the way it is and that will never change as long as men have to cater to women for reproduction @NoCopeNoHope
And they are not obligated to fix a society or improve countries that mock them or treat them badly.

Last edited:
I plan to move to japan as a welder. Hopefully my job will be important enough for them to be ok with it

The reason these countries need to import immigrants in the first place is due to low birthrates. Low birth rates are the result of women becoming sexually and financially liberated.
Japan has low birthrates as well.

Saudi Arabia is the least cucked country in the world right now
And the UAE is the closely cucked cousin ready to corrupt SA.
Every county will become cucked eventually, only a matter of time with gay foid culture seething into everything.

And the UAE is the closely cucked cousin ready to corrupt SA.
Every county will become cucked eventually, only a matter of time with gay foid culture seething into everything.
Exactly, Islam is getting cucked at record rates, but for some reason tons of islam copers exist.

japan is shit as well ngl but the more "diverse" your country is the more cucked it is. Globalism and jews ruin countries water is wet

Japan has a more conformist society based on nationalistic zeal. Remember less than 100 years ago they were following an emperor to their deaths in the jungle of the pacific. They also have perhaps the best coping infrastructure in the world. Its quite possible for single men to satisfy themselves purely with copes there.

Immigration is mostly from third world countries, and in recent years mostly Muslim countries. These are undeveloped countries with traditional and patriarchal culture where women's rights and stuff like that are not a thing. Saying these immigrants bring feminism, homosexuality, etc. with them doesn't make any sense.

Immigration is mostly from third world countries, and in recent years mostly Muslim countries. These are undeveloped countries with traditional and patriarchal culture where women's rights and stuff like that are not a thing. Saying these immigrants bring feminism, homosexuality, etc. with them doesn't make any sense.

Muslims come to these countries to escape that.

Japan doesnt have Justin Trudeau.

but for some reason tons of islam copers exist.
Yeah because it's beneficial now, the elites know they can kill this group off with ease through culture alone. With enough time, soy will seethe into all at this rate.

Japanese foids love mayo

Immigration laws.

I love to help people, don't get me wrong. But being lax on immigration means the principles of your country will change. This is why Japan has upheld its standards since WWII, but Trudeau will curl up and suck his own cock if you dare use a gendered pronoun. Because that's mean to the new people who've been showing up recently.

Japan has solved this, mostly. They keep the new people from changing their country, but they don't just tell the new people to go hang. Japan will actually pay immigrants to leave. Provided they accept the money and never return. That, combined with being an island nation, things look pretty safe for Japanese standards.

There is the matter of a labor shortage though. So, for the time being, as of 2019 Japan will let "blue collar workers" in. For the time being. But if your country is full of lefty policy, consider paying the lefties to leave.
Japan doesnt have Justin Trudeau.

the more "diverse" your country is the more cucked it is.

it always amazes me how little attention govnments pay to their own people in relation to nigger foids from some third world shit-holes:rolleyes:

They come here to destroy our countries, so they vote leftleaning. They care more about invading countries than stopping feminism or other cucked laws.

I wonder if Japan is based enough where they'd rather let them go extinct than to import muslim savages like the west.

White people are the single most cucked race to ever exist. What other group in history has deliberately worked against their own interests?

I used to be part of the alt right but honestly after what I've seen on social media we're too far gone and deserve what we have coming to us.

Globalism and jews ruin countries water is wet

Jews have lived as a diaspora for thousands of years. It's ironic that now that they have their own country, it seems that all other kinds of people are going to disseminate themselves.

Last edited: