Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever wonder why you exist or how weird it is to be alive

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
There are so many people that have lived,but you could have easily never been born.There could have been people that could have been born but will never get to.If they were never born I guess they wouldn't care about living.Do you appreciate living ? I dont really like life but I am looking forward to the afterlife.Think of all the sperm we have.Many or none will never get to live or maybe when you fap your sperm goes to heaven.I often wonder why was I chosen to be alive.

I've heard some people say that every cell in your body is an individual lifeform but then if we aren't the matter which constitute our body what are we then?

I often wonder whether the universe is a teaching program designed to make us understand who we really are.

Ice Cube What GIF

I've heard some people say that every cell in your body is an individual lifeform but then if we aren't the matter which constitute our body what are we then?

I often wonder whether the universe is a teaching program designed to make us understand who we really are.

There are so many people that have lived,but you could have easily never been born.There could have been people that could have been born but will never get to.If they were never born I guess they wouldn't care about living.Do you appreciate living ? I dont really like life but I am looking forward to the afterlife.Think of all the sperm we have.Many or none will never get to live or maybe when you fap your sperm goes to heaven.I often wonder why was I chosen to be alive.
Yes lol. I think that there must be a God because of that too.

I think that some people are still yet to be born. But if they were never born they wouldn’t know. Like that consciousness would never exist. Makes me wonder if there’s people that are missing out life because they were never born.

Yeah I can’t wait for the afterlife too. I think we were born because God wants someone like us in heaven. Life would be boring without the free will he gives us. So he creates us with certain appearances and personalities and we use our free will to surprise him in our choices I guess.

Last edited:
no, deal with it.
you're nowhere close of being special.

Yes lol. I think that there must be a God because of that too.

I think that some people are still yet to be born. But if they were never born they wouldn’t know. Like that consciousness would never exist. Makes me wonder if there’s people that are missing out life because they were never born.

Yeah I can’t wait for the afterlife too. I think we were born because God wants someone like us in heaven. Life would be boring without the free will he gives us. So he creates us with certain appearances and personalities and we use our free will to surprise him in our choices I guess.
This screams cope.
I often wonder why was I chosen to be alive.
You weren’t chosen you were just chance/probability. Humans have this wired habit of trying to mystify their existence to feel special. No one was chosen.

Does this mean my life has meaning?

just a chance i guess

I just want to get laid nigga

I've had this my whole life. Sometimes I'll just freeze and think about how bizarre it is that I'm me, that this is my life, that things are the way they are.
Ever since I was young I would ponder this. Now that I’m older, I’m still unsure whether it was a choice or chance. I believe we are the sum of our ancestors and they live through us in a way. We’ve inherited all of their karma as our own.

Before christianization, I believe we were more in tune with this process and knew who we were in a sense. Animism was a way of seeing the world that evolved from our symbiotic relationship with nature. Now that we’re rather severed from nature, our tribe, etc; I believe we are lost and confused.

In the grand scheme of things, I don’t think the universe/life is necessarily a “lesson” per se. But just is. Nature seems to have a total indifference for our feelings and ability to remember any existence before our birth. Perhaps our consciousness are novel spawns of energy in our ancestors’ vehicles.

Or maybe I’m just too domesticated and severed from nature to comprehend what was once innately understood by our animistic ancestors who lived intimately connected to the earth... rather than our modern, disconnected and exploitative way of life.