Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you ever worry about being Chad ?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Say you somehow successfully looksmaxxed and are now Chad. You get a 7/10 gf you fuck and she treats you well. But wouldn’t you always be wondering if you should dump her for an 8? Or dump her for a 9 etc..

There's always a bigger chad

Say you somehow successfully looksmaxxed and are now Chad. You get a 7/10 gf you fuck and she treats you well. But wouldn’t you always be wondering if you should dump her for an 8? Or dump her for a 9 etc..
Lmao if she washed my clothes and cleans my house, she isn't going anywhere.
There's always a bigger chad
Cope

Let her leave and just replace her.

My real world worries outweigh my chad world worries.

Not like that, but I think about what it would be like if I was a Chad. It seems that, as a man, you have to be a Chad to do anything, socially. You are excluded everywhere as an incel, and as a normie, you can only be average, and the average guy gets cucked.

In case of becoming chad it's over for finding true love, femoids who want chad do not deserve it, and chad cannot get it too, juts primitive animalistic atraction

no im not a cunt

I'd keep the 7/10 foid as a long-term gf/wife but also fuck other foids occasionally or bring them home for a threesome.

You should always try to do better, but you should dump her after getting the other one, not before

I know that i will never experience my fetish even in chad body :feelsrope:
So idc

Chad world problems...