Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you fantasize about being a big, bad, dangerous dude? (not to attract women)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I look like a weak, polite, nice dude to strangers.

But sometimes I fantasize about looking dangerous. Not even for women, fuck them, I don't fantasize about this for women at all. Like I fantasize just walking down the street, everybody looking at you knowing you are a bad motha fucka. If I did that not even my baldness would matter. Nor my missing front teeth where the fillings keep fucking falling. Just a bad fucker who looks gnarly.

But I'm just a weak introvert who has to be polite cause he's so anxious of any consequences. And tbh I seem to have too much empathy and conscience, guess my parents raised me that way. I'm empathetic despite hating humanity in general. Doesn't do me any favors though.

Also I my body is a piece of shit lol. By now I'm really unhealthy, got several problems. But even as a teen I was weak. I went to the gym for like 4 months and saw no progress, literally none. Never could even do a pull up. And tbh to look the way I fantasize I'd have to get on steroids and that's a no go for many reasons, my fucked heart would blow up and tbh it's pricey too.

If I was like that I wouldn't be so anxious at least. Damn, I'm agoraphobic by now. Can't walk down the street without fearing I'll be seen by somebody that used to know me or heard about my many public embarrassments.

I look like a weak, polite, nice dude to strangers.

But sometimes I fantasize about looking dangerous. Not even for women, fuck them, I don't fantasize about this for women at all. Like I fantasize just walking down the street, everybody looking at you knowing you are a bad motha fucka. If I did that not even my baldness would matter. Nor my missing front teeth where the fillings keep fucking falling. Just a bad fucker who looks gnarly.

But I'm just a weak introvert who has to be polite cause he's so anxious of any consequences. And tbh I seem to have too much empathy and conscience, guess my parents raised me that way. I'm empathetic despite hating humanity in general. Doesn't do me any favors though.

Also I my body is a piece of shit lol. By now I'm really unhealthy, got several problems. But even as a teen I was weak. I went to the gym for like 4 months and saw no progress, literally none. Never could even do a pull up. And tbh to look the way I fantasize I'd have to get on steroids and that's a no go for many reasons, my fucked heart would blow up and tbh it's pricey too.
Relatable, me being polite etc. I got called gay too many times. I have a mean mug 24/7. :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I like to imagine myself smashing people’s heads into concrete.

go fight somebody and get scars

No but I imagine other things that I am unable to talk about due to already having high warning level.

agoraphobic by now
When, even IF I step outside it doesn't feel real, spell-like I've legitimately been rotting in front of my computer screen since I was 6 years old now I'm 22.
I remember when teachers would ask me to introduce youself, your hobbies etc., my children, my girlfriend :chad: if I had one would be embarrassed to know about my past. :feels::feels::feels:

Haha, yes. I was coming back from a jog today and saw a tall white fatcel sitting at the block. I looked furiously at him and he had to lower his gaze like a pathetic low t cuck he is

PeriodicUnlinedHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif

Biggest fantasy I have is having a wife and two kids and we live in the woods on a homestead

Biggest fantasy I have is having a wife and two kids and we live in the woods on a homestead
Would you like your kids to suffer like you do? Our selfish parents had sex and here we are.
Imagine being robbed off of your life and wanting to imprison yourself once again when you finish college and get a job, fuck this gay ass slavery. I'm going to compensate, and compensate HARD. :feels::feels:

Would you like your kids to suffer like you do? Our selfish parents had sex and here we are.
Imagine being robbed off of your life and wanting to imprison yourself once again when you finish college and get a job, fuck this gay ass slavery. I'm going to compensate, and compensate HARD. :feels::feels:
I don't suffer. How are my parents selfish? Ultimate cuck trait is blaming your parents for the things out of their control and your shortcomings in life

I don't suffer. How are my parents selfish? Ultimate cuck trait is blaming your parents for the things out of their control and your shortcomings in life
Then why TF are you here. It's your parent(s) fault you are an incel.
How is it cucked? You can't choose to be born.
How is it out of their control to use condoms or abort. Tf kid

"i hate my parents cuz im a ugly loser":feels::feels::feels:
You're a joke
You are not ugly?
You are not a loser?
You love your parents?
You literally haven't finished school. Which has 80% of male virgins.
You literally need to stop LARPing on this site and gtfo.
YOU hate being ethnic but you want to have children and bring them to suffer, all they are going to do is add up to this shitty economy and work low tier jobs.

You are not ugly?
You are not a loser?
You love your parents?
You literally haven't finished school. Which has 80% of male virgins.
You literally need to stop LARPing on this site and gtfo.
YOU hate being ethnic but you want to have children and bring them to suffer, all they are going to do is add up to this shitty economy and work low tier jobs.
Ugly
no
yes
lol
lol
dont hate being ethnic and lol stormfrontcoper xposed

You are a pagan and you need Jesus brother

blaming your parents for the things out of their control and your shortcomings in life
Are you retarded? It's genetics. Of course it's their negligence. Our "shortcomings" are not our fault jfl. As if because I didn't work hard it means I get to be treated like a second class citizen
"i hate my parents cuz im a ugly loser":feels::feels::feels:
You're a joke
"loser" as if we had a choice to be one or not you bluepilled piece of shit

Are you retarded? It's genetics. Of course it's their negligence. Our "shortcomings" are not our fault jfl
It's no ones fault, its just genetic recombination. They don't chose to make you short or ugly or autistic. They just fall in love and the thing after that is starting a family

The Bible says honor your mother and father

When, even IF I step outside it doesn't feel real, spell-like I've legitimately been rotting in front of my computer screen since I was 6 years old now I'm 22.
I remember when teachers would ask me to introduce youself, your hobbies etc., my children, my girlfriend :chad: if I had one would be embarrassed to know about my past. :feels::feels::feels:
Brutal and unfortunately totally relatable. Rotting since I was a kid did so much damage, and now I'm just expected to be an adult and go wageslave and stop complaining.
Why do you hate Jesus?
I really wish I could get into religion, seems like an AMAZING cope. Unfortunately my brain just doesn't work that way, I tried several times but I just don't believe any of it, too much critical thinking sucks the joy and wonder out of everything in life.

It's no ones fault, its just genetic recombination. They don't chose to make you short or ugly or autistic. They just fall in love and the thing after that is starting a family
Jfl if your whole entire family lineage were ugly, malformed pieces of shit who were prone to having deformities, tumors, and retarded mothers who drank alcohol during pregnancy. NOT THEIR FAULT. Of course they chose to make us short. 4 foot 11 whore fucks some 5 foot 2 nitty what the fuck do you think is going to happen JFL. "love" is cope. They were horny cunts who didn't care about anyone but themselves you are retarded. Did you not see that tiktok posted on here not too long ago some foid with a fucked up disease that 100% goes to their offspriing procreated anyways and her son almost died like 40 times after birth and is still in critical condition for her doing. And it's a SON so he produced a deformed trucel for no reason jfl at you

Why do you hate Jesus?
You are brainwashed with religion, religion is a 3rd world cope;
I stopped believing in retarded jesus when I learned in 2nd grade that there are many religions, I thought wow how lucky I was born into the on true religion JFL.
YOU are a brainwashed leftist cuck. Stop coping with creating a family and having a child when you your self is a child that hasn't finished a school nor acquired any experience in life. For real

You are brainwashed with religion, religion is a 3rd world cope;
I stopped believing in retarded jesus when I learned in 2nd grade that there are many religions, I thought wow how lucky I was born into the on true religion JFL.
YOU are a brainwashed leftist cuck. Stop coping with creating a family and having a child when you your self is a child that hasn't finished a school nor acquired any experience in life. For real
Lol

Jfl if your whole entire family lineage were ugly, malformed pieces of shit who were prone to having deformities, tumors, and retarded mothers who drank alcohol during pregnancy. NOT THEIR FAULT. Of course they chose to make us short. 4 foot 11 whore fucks some 5 foot 2 nitty what the fuck do you think is going to happen JFL. "love" is cope. They were horny cunts who didn't care about anyone but themselves you are retarded. Did you not see that tiktok posted on here not too long ago some foid with a fucked up disease that 100% goes to their offspriing procreated anyways and her son almost died like 40 times after birth and is still in critical condition for her doing. And it's a SON so he produced a deformed trucel for no reason jfl at you
Alcohol is different and so is having a deadly inheritable disease
I'm talking about being naturally ugly. My brother came out taller and pretty good looking. Its just chance, "the genetic lottery"
And if my parents didnt care about me they wouldve aborted my ass or not have provided for me for the past 17 years
You need Jesus man most definitely hellbound
werty1457
17 year old

Honestly ban all under 18 faggots
Possibly demon possesed

Alcohol is different and so is having a deadly inheritable disease
I'm talking about being naturally ugly. My brother came out taller and pretty good looking. Its just chance, "the genetic lottery"
Read only one of my points and ignored all of the other points I made kk. Also that's not how genetics work. A bunch of gooks from Cambodia that have never racemixed or always been short deformed cunts don't produce a gigachad you complete single digit iQ moron. None of my fam have good looking niggers in them. They are all retarded and ugly and short etc. You are delusional if they didn't think I would come out like them. You can't just look at your family and assume we're all similar in the genetic line. You are retarded and underage I bet you haven't even taken a biology course at your highschool jfl

And if my parents didnt care about me they wouldve aborted my ass or not have provided for me for the past 17 years
You need Jesus man most definitely hellbound
Cope, strawman. Parents can care about having a baby and raising a child for their own benefit. Not what degeneracy/retardation the child can face when growing up. Why do you think people on here complain about their parents being bluepilled and retarded? And dismissive to what the poster has to say. lol at this.
Possibly demon possesed
lmfao delusional cunt I already disproved your entire religious views yet you're too scared to respond to my wall of text

Read only one of my points and ignored all of the other points I made kk. Also that's not how genetics work. A bunch of gooks from Cambodia that have never racemixed or always been short deformed cunts don't produce a gigachad you complete single digit iQ moron. None of my fam have good looking niggers in them. They are all retarded and ugly and short etc. You are delusional if they didn't think I would come out like them. You can't just look at your family and assume we're all similar in the genetic line. You are retarded and underage I bet you haven't even taken a biology course at your highschool jfl

Cope, strawman. Parents can care about having a baby and raising a child for their own benefit. Not what degeneracy/retardation the child can face when growing up. Why do you think people on here complain about their parents being bluepilled and retarded? And dismissive to what the poster has to say. lol at this.

lmfao delusional cunt I already disproved your entire religious views yet you're too scared to respond to my wall of text
"I'm short and ugly now I resent my parents":feels::feels::feels::feels:

and i read the scripture you quoted in that wall, a couple of verses ahead debunked ur whole argument stop cherry picking verses

"I'm short and ugly now I resent my parents":feels::feels::feels::feels:

and i read the scripture you quoted in that wall, a couple of verses ahead debunked ur whole argument stop cherry picking verses
Yet to show proof JFL faggot you're all talk no evidence

Still hasn't acknowledged that short, ugly parents do produce short, ugly children. You are less than single digit iQ. you are the first nigga I have ever met that has no fucking ridges in your brain. Your shit is smooth pal. as smooth as my balding scalp

Yeah, I like to imagine myself smashing people’s heads into concrete.
This.

Wish I could be seen by my peers as alpha or something close to it. I get no respect, no respect!!

Yet to show proof JFL faggot you're all talk no evidence

Still hasn't acknowledged that short, ugly parents do produce short, ugly children. You are less than single digit iQ. you are the first nigga I have ever met that has no fucking ridges in your brain. Your shit is smooth pal. as smooth as my balding scalp
The Bible says do not reason with a fool
Brother may I remind you that your parents have clothed you, fed you educated you etc etc. They took care of you better than they took care of themselves and you have the audacity to get mad at them for a genetic process they had every right to partake in?

You are a souless golem and you need to repent before its too late, your soul will be cast to the darkest depths of the Lake of Fire

Brother may I remind you that your parents have clothed you, fed you educated you etc etc. They took care of you better than they took care of themselves and you have the audacity to get mad at them for a genetic process they had every right to partake in?
The government*. Foster care probably would've done a better job at taking care of me tbh. They spent our welfare on drugs. I used to wear ripped clothes from salvation army. jfl at this projection.
You are a souless golem and you need to repent before its too late, your soul will be cast to the darkest depths of the Lake of Fire
You are a spineless, retarded christcuck that was probably molested as a child by the local priest :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The government*. Foster care probably would've done a better job at taking care of me tbh. They spent our welfare on drugs. I used to wear ripped clothes from salvation army. jfl at this projection.

You are a spineless, retarded christcuck that was probably molested as a child by the local priest :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
So ur parents treated you bad and you're going to cry about it for the rest of your life?
"Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us"
"But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins"
"Forgive as the Lord forgave you"

So ur parents treated you bad and you're going to cry about it for the rest of your life?
How am I crying about it for the rest of my life? For bringing it up once in an argument. JFL at this IT tier strawmanning.

"Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us"
"But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins"
"Forgive as the Lord forgave you"
more delusional cope

Also still hasn't acknowledged the wall of text

Still hasn't acknowledged that the way he claims genetics work is horeshit

lol at you

How am I crying about it for the rest of my life? For bringing it up once in an argument. JFL at this IT tier strawmanning.

more delusional cope
Forgive me maybe not for the rest of your life but ur definitely crying like a girl about it :feelskek:
Lol keep denying Christ buddy you'll see

I fantasize about being 8'6 400 pound ogre cannibal lurks into woods to eat hitchhikers

Yes I do fantasize about being a JoJo character

Someone once told me I look like I'm a mass murderer
I fantasize about being 8'6 400 pound ogre cannibal lurks into woods to eat hitchhikers

:feelskek:

yes, everyday I wish I was 6'3 with broad frame would have made life at least bearable, even with my regular face

yes because that way at least none would try fuck with me

I'm already pretty dangerous. I live life on the edge of sanity. It's just not bad boy thug tyrone smack you in the face then say its because i love you dangerous that bitches like.

I look like a deformed child, even though i am an adult. I would give everything to look big and evil so people dont laugh at me or give me gazes of disgust.

I want to destroy this planet so badly, if only i had my nuclear arsenal.

I'm not big but people say that I have dead soulless eyes and my stare makes them want to beg for their life. Heard it from 5 different people.

I fantasize about beating the shit out of people/ killing people frequently

I usually fantasise about better worlds, ones where better people have conquered all, ones where I'm decapitated or the earth is destroyed.
I have sexual fantasies and fantasies about my dream life but not about having drastically different bodies.
If you were me, you'd fantasise about being treated with fear and respect without looking differently because it is justified.

Yes, I would like to look like a tough guy. Too short for that, men also have to have confidence in their masculinity to feel complete. This is why men naturally want to be muscular. If you notice that as you start to get obese the differences between sexes starts to disappear, fat women look like fat men and fat men look like fat women.

Sometimes I fantasize about being a gigalow inhib eboy