Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel genuine compassion towards other incels you encounter?

/pol/cel

/pol/cel

Banned
-
When all is said and done I actually do. My wrath is reserved for everyone else.

Encounter? If I see an ugly person on the street I feel a sense of pity and empathy toward their genetic illness.

unless they... ya know

i feel compassion towards people who look worse than me but at the same time I love mogging other people.

yes, incels from all backrounds

Yeah but they're better at coping than me

No I hate them all.

Solitarian_Walker said:
No I hate them all.

Sir, after seeing your signature ... I shall conclude it's one of the best around, congrats

nausea said:
Sir, after seeing your signature ... I shall conclude it's one of the best around, congrats

Thanks, brah. This is a huge honor.

ben-affleck-oscar-statue-gif.gif

nausea said:
Solitarian_Walker said:
Thanks, brah. This is a huge honor.
ben-affleck-oscar-statue-gif.gif
lol he was super miserable eh
Miserable? Ben Affleck was and is still a Chad. Although he looked the best in his prime :

3fd00d59e901bab5278acc33433f3d08--ben-affleck.jpg

Why be mad at the people who are in the same boat as myself? No, I feel sympathy for them because at least they have an idea of what I go through. Theres too many other people to rage about

im indifferent. i respect them more than normies and chads/stacies but i dont just go up and try to befriend them because of their inceldom.

Blackpilled incels are the only group of people I care about. Fuck everyone else tbh.

I have severe BDD, no one is uglier than me irl. They all look normal.

I don't care about anyone except for my mom and niece. Most fuglies you see on the street are probably bluepilled anyway, and try to fit in with other normies.