Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel like you're wasting your life and your youth?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
My youth is already gone, but I used to feel like that all the time when I was younger. You say don't enjoy doing anything, but that's completely normal. There are a lot of people who aren't born with this innate sense of purpose. At the end of the day, there's nothing to achieve. You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. That's not to say that there won't be consequences..

You didnt "waste" anything. Its your fate.

It wasnt meant any different

If I were a normie then Id say yes but I was never meant to be a part of this sick little game. There is nothing I can do besides slave away for nothing but my own survival or claim my freedom. Everything else is a waste of time
The only way anyone can claim freedom is by force. Problem is majority just love taking it in the ass as long as they can have a few shiny things.

Yes, but there's nothing that can be done about it.

I don't like or want anything in life, there's nothing I really enjoy. All I can do and really all I want to do is lay in bed with my laptop as much as possible, not bothered by anyone, living at home with my cat and my parents, with the nuisance and downside of working this job to survive. It's an easy life with little stress. And that's exactly what I'm doing.
Yeah, I legit only really enjoy fapping, and even that I barely enjoy, I'm not sure being distracted playing video games really counts as "enjoyment", as it doesn't usually feel like it.

I've wasted a great part of my youth and i'm currently in the process of wasting what's left of it.
College is almost over for me and my social life hasn't really improved.
The great parties i was hoping to attend? The large groups of friends i was dreaming about? The wild sex i was fantasizing about? None of that came true. And it pretty much destroyed my ability to hope, my motivation and my aspirations.
I'm currently pondering wether i should just kill myself or perhaps try and make peace with the fact that i'll live a lonely and boring life. Deep down i hope i'll grow a fucking pair and end it all.

If youre ugly there is nothing to waste

I'm fucked. The only way to fix who I am is to not exist at all.

Impossible not to regret it. I did the same, and despite all the effort I've spent trying to convince myself that I shouldn't regret it, that there's nothing better that I could've done, that time spent enjoying yourself is not time wasted - you can't, you just can't not regret it.
My view on life is everything is bullshit and a scam
you can't do anything about that you don't have free will everything is predestined or predetermined from the beginning of your life.
What food you like,what choice you make,what thinking you will have,what height,face,hair,frame you will have,what parents you will have every fucking thing its predetermined.
The Game call Life is rigged from the beginning of the Universe and beyond that.
And my Q is why should i regret it?

If you're ugly life is all about finding the least painful way to kill time until you die. There is nothing to there to waste if you are ugly.

The only way anyone can claim freedom is by force. Problem is majority just love taking it in the ass as long as they can have a few shiny things.
Indeed, only an individual can seek and attain freedom

Regret is one of my biggest fears knowing you could have done something and letting the opportunity slip is the worst feeling. But me being incel I have no regrets about dating because i never had a chance to begin with so I wont feel so bad about that. sitting inside on the weekends while chad and stacy have the times of there lives makes me feel like trash but what can I really do I cannot breach an inner circle of attractive people who will accept me my cards have been dealt and im adapting to the lifestyle that was preset for me so dont regret things out of your control be glad you dont have to deal with the countless rejections

I often feel like I'm wasting it,but thinking rationally there's nothing to waste as an ugly autist.Whenever I go out I don't enjoy it and regret going

Well, I always say that time, like money, is meant for wasting.

But yeah, at 35 years old I feel ancient. I am perving on teenagers all the time, making me even grosser. But it's not just I covet young girls, I also feel shafted that I never got to enjoy my prime. I've turned into a limp-dicked old man who can barely move his heavy body around.

I've noticed a lot of incels fixate on jailbait, and youth in general. I think we are stunted at adolescence. We never really went through a proper adolescence, so instead we are perpetually longing for a youth that can never be. It's useless to worry over the past, but regardless regret for wasting our youth and fear at getting older come up frequently on this forum. And I am completely with you guys in that respect, perhaps more so since I am literally middle aged now.

I'm going to try to pretend to be a decade younger than I am, because people my age seem like they've been battered by life both mentally and physically. My peers' faces and bodies seem grotesque to me, and the jaded way they talk about sex highlights my lack of experience.

It's always like, "Ho hum, so I had sex with him and he broke up with me the next week. I blew his room-mate for revenge, and I was going to go down on his sister too, but she was on the rag so it didn't happen. The sex was boring anyway, and the worst part is he still owes me 10 dollars! Anyway, now I put all that loose sex behind me, and am ready for a relationship with a stable guy who can support himself." How can I relate to that?

Last edited:
My view on life is everything is bullshit and a scam
you can't do anything about that you don't have free will everything is predestined or predetermined from the beginning of your life.
What food you like,what choice you make,what thinking you will have,what height,face,hair,frame you will have,what parents you will have every fucking thing its predetermined.
The Game call Life is rigged from the beginning of the Universe and beyond that.
And my Q is why should i regret it?
Makes sense, I won't even try to counter your argument because it does make perfect sense. But I will still regret it, not because your thinking isn't true, but because this is how I am, I'm a permanent worrier, I'm always regretful, I'm always stressed.

wasting your youth

I am older than 30, my youth is over. I do feel as if my teenage years were wasted, but it really wasn't my fault so I do not feel too bad about it.

Well, I always say that time, like money, is meant for wasting.

But yeah, at 35 years old I feel ancient. I am perving on teenagers all the time, making me even grosser. But it's not just I covet young girls, I also feel shafted that I never got to enjoy my prime. I've turned into a limp-dicked old man who can barely move his heavy body around.

I've noticed a lot of incels fixate on jailbait, and youth in general. I think we are stunted at adolescence. We never really went through a proper adolescence, so instead we are perpetually longing for a youth that can never be. It's useless to worry over the past, but regardless regret for wasting our youth and fear at getting older come up frequently on this forum. And I am completely with you guys in that respect, perhaps more so since I am literally middle aged now.

I'm going to try to pretend to be a decade younger than I am, because people my age seem like they've been battered by life both mentally and physically. My peers' faces and bodies seem grotesque to me, and the jaded way they talk about sex highlights my lack of experience.

It's always like, "Ho hum, so I had sex with him and he broke up with me the next week. I blew his room-mate for revenge, and I was going to go down on his sister too, but she was on the rag so it didn't happen. The sex was boring anyway, and the worst part is he still owes me 10 dollars! Anyway, now I put all that loose sex behind me, and am ready for a relationship with a stable guy who can support himself." How can I relate to that?
Good read.
How are you gonna do that?

What you described is exactly what I'm going through

Wasting????? I've WASTED IT!

While everyone was going out clubbing, to gigs, lads holidays to Ibiza, adventrues, having LTR's and ONS's I was rotting in my bedroom doing nothing. I should have learned a talent or instrument or something fuck.
Literally if you are younger than 25, especially if younger than 20, hit the gym like a motherfucker, looksmaxx to every degree, look after your skin, hair, mew, fix your teeth, wealthmaxx to try to get surgery, do what it takes, even if it is only 1% chance, you may as well try it.

Good read.
How are you gonna do that?
Well, I'm going to get in my best shape in my life, dress stylishly, stay clean shaven, and maybe even wear make-up. In addition I am pretty young looking anyway. I don't know if I can pass for 27, but I'll tell people that's my age anyway.

My youth has already been wasted

What's left (hopefully not much) will be wasted too, alone

Well, I'm going to get in my best shape in my life, dress stylishly, stay clean shaven, and maybe even wear make-up. In addition I am pretty young looking anyway. I don't know if I can pass for 27, but I'll tell people that's my age anyway.
Ok I see. I hope for you that you're not balding.

If you are a truecel then there is no wasted youth because your experiences were decided at birth. I guess you could be the grotesque jester to a group of normalfags, downing yourself with humor to make them feel better but is that really living?

Making up for lost time is ideal before the actual point of no return. I'm still gonna be lowkey resentful of my past and the people from it regardless of if I ever somehow ascend though. As I should be. It's all fucking bullshit.

All people are killing their times before death. The difference is that one group of people kill time in pleasurable way and other not in so much pleasurable way. At the end we are all equal we are dead

Ok I see. I hope for you that you're not balding.
I started balding in my early twenties, but I got on finasteride pretty quickly and I've kept the majority of my hair, thank god.

I look a lot like my dad, who is somehow even uglier than me. The one thing I have over him is hair. If I were bald I'd look almost like a younger version of him, which is a terrible fate.