Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you feel that you belong nowhere?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
From a young age my parents moved around a lot which made me always end up in new areas having to get used to them, this resulted in no solid friendships and why I stay home most of the time. And I feel that I really don't belong anywhere, no home sweet home nothing. It truly was over before it began.

I didn't move around a lot but I constantly switched schools so I never really made long term friends. It caused me to not really have the ability to belong anywhere I feel more like a drifter.

I want to belong somewhere but everywhere I go I'm rejected by normies and foids.

Yes since I was only ethnic in most of my classes

From a young age my parents moved around a lot which made me always end up in new areas having to get used to them, this resulted in no solid friendships and why I stay home most of the time. And I feel that I really don't belong anywhere, no home sweet home nothing. It truly was over before it began.
I belong to nothing

yup everywhere i go i've always been an outcast, it's the story of my life

I’ve always felt alone in this world.

I feel rejected among my peers including incels. Even here tbh

If it's any consolation, this seems to be the case with most normies as well (though they hide it on fakestagram posts and such). People in "the west" (includes China, India, basically a meaningless term at this point) have lost community and culture and they're feeling the results of that. Updoots aren't a substitute.

yeah this destroys a lot of kids lives
especially in modern times

I want to belong somewhere but everywhere I go I'm rejected by normies and foids.
same. Only making acquaintances, never friends or social circles. No one is reaching for me, and it gets exhausting to keep trying to fit in while others fit just well anywhere with no effort

Yes I’ve switched many schools

I didn't move around a lot but I constantly switched schools so I never really made long term friends. It caused me to not really have the ability to belong anywhere I feel more like a drifter.
Honeslty bro it fucks with your mind, always changing and shit
yeah this destroys a lot of kids lives
especially in modern times
Exactly bro, not being around the extended family and local friends, when I saw my cousins, their life's are so different to mine and one of the reasons was their upbringing and area

I’m not only an outcast IRL. I’m also an outcast online. I’ve been either kicked or unable to be part of any online community game wise or regular.

Yes lad. I'm mixed race in a white country and being ugly and autistic doesn't help either

I don't belong anywhere in this society

I do all the time.
My room being my Sanctuary.
Without it... I would have probably gone by insane.

belonging means shit in an indoctrinated gynocentric shithole , get money , live life

The only place I belong is in deep sleep.

Same situation by me :feelstrash::feelsrope:

I’m incomparable with the reality I was born into

I feel like I dont belong anywhere, no nationality, no race. I dont feel conectted to any culture. Having no real life friends also contributes to these feelings.

Yes, never felt very welcomed by anybody

Yes, I've been alone for most of my existence.

Yeah, since I'm ethnic in a white country. I have little in common with people of my own ethnic group and little in common with the natives here.

I feel rejected among my peers including incels. Even here tbh

I always knew, that I would become a friendless loser. Although I had this realiziation at a young age, I tried my best to find friends. I tried everything. I was quiet and I would let the others come to me - no results. I tried LowInhibMaxx by acting cool and funny- no results. No matter, what I tried, I always failed.

In school I had extreme struggles with my grades. I wanted to become the best and I studied for hours per day, but in the end I underperformed. I barely managed to graduate. I wasn't very good at playing sports, either. That was a result of my asthma, my poor vision and my disturbance of coordination. My parents always considered me to be the black sheep of the family. I couldn't excel in anything, because I was extremely below average - in intellect, appearance and achievements.

I only had one true friend. We always played vidya together. But now he's only interested in girls and success. He started to treat me in an extremely condescending manner in the recent time, because he suceeds in everything and sees only a loser in me. He doesn't want to fool around anymore, because that would be not worthy of his name. I know that I will not have any place in his life anymore, sooner or later.

All my other social interactions were extremely dry and bloodless. I feel like living under a dome.

I feel like I dont belong anywhere, no nationality, no race. I dont feel conectted to any culture. Having no real life friends also contributes to these feelings.
So true about the culture and nationality, I blame this 100% on my shitty upbringing

I always knew, that I would become a friendless loser. Although I had this realiziation at a young age, I tried my best to find friends. I tried everything. I was quiet and I would let the others come to me - no results. I tried LowInhibMaxx by acting cool and funny- no results. No matter, what I tried, I always failed.

In school I had extreme struggles with my grades. I wanted to become the best and I studied for hours per day, but in the end I underperformed. I barely managed to graduate. I wasn't very good at playing sports, either. That was a result of my asthma, my poor vision and my disturbance of coordination. My parents always considered me to be the black sheep of the family. I couldn't excel in anything, because I was extremely below average - in intellect, appearance and achievements.

I only had one true friend. We always played vidya together. But now he's only interested in girls and success. He started to treat me in an extremely condescending manner in the recent time, because he suceeds in everything and sees only a loser in me. He doesn't want to fool around anymore, because that would be not worthy of his name. I know that I will not have any place in his life anymore, sooner or later.

All my other social interactions were extremely dry and bloodless. I feel like living under a dome.
Bro try join a local sports club or something, i know you mentioned you have asthma, but try do something that is easy for you, maybe there's people that you can meet

The only place that I belong is at home.

I don't belong anywhere. Nobody loves me. I moved out of my fathers home and never looked back.

There's nothing for me in this world. I belong somewhere else.

I never belong and right now I don't give a shit seriously.

We all belong to Allah, and we will all return to Allah.

Yeah been rejected from every social aspect of life and failed at every attempt of success. I've always been an outcast.

My parents raised me in an absolute shithole and spent most of my life completely alienated by the violent chavs that lived around here.

We could have moved out, my dad had the money, he was just too cheap to do so and let me suffer so he could save money.
Childhood is crucial in a persons development, I feel the pain brother

I doubt it'd have made much difference socially, but I could have possibly at least LDAR'd easier in a nicer area.
True, the environment plays a big role for a person's mood

I belong to this site tbh.

I belong to be kept away from mainstream society, not because I'm a threat, it's because I'm not meant to be apart of it