Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you feel worse for being ethnic and not white over JBW theory and blackpilling cases?

Do you feel worse/inferior to whites?

• Yes also because of jbw and blackpilling experience

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Yes but not because of the blackpill and jbw

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
No, because I've come to accept the reality of being an incel and the cynicism that comes with it. If I was a white subhuman in a alternate universe instead of an ethnic subhuman and I managed to JBW, I would know she isn't with me for who I am but for my race which is a lot worse in my opinion than being incel.

No, because I've come to accept the reality of being an incel and the cynicism that comes with it. If I was a white subhuman in a alternate universe instead of an ethnic subhuman and I managed to JBW, I would know she isn't with me for who I am but for my race which is a lot worse in my opinion than being incel.
Well right now females are already with males for their looks
You can't hope for "truh luv" either way, so your cope is invalid(sorry man)

I've accepted that I as an ethnic am inferior, this is something I've always known but the racepill has completely destroyed me.

another JBW thread. Great

another JBW thread. Great
it is a legit pill for non deformed whites though.
whites have better soft features, height, more sexual dimorphism on average. average gook is 2-3 points lower than that

I have accepted that whites brutally mog me physically in everyway, so yes I feel inferior in that sense. That being said I still wouldnt consider myself a white worshipping deathnik cuck since I dont feel the need to put whites on a pedestal or praise them for being born white, I just simply acknowledge their superior beauty.

Honestly, ethnics are being heavily promoted right now in the media and hollywood/netflix.

I'm a food delivery driver in a highly populated and high income area in Chicago that is mostly 90% white.. I'm really good at surveying the metropolitan area as i'm driving.... and i've seen an abnormally high explosion of white stacies dating ethnics in the past two years

Jews have a vandetta against the white man.. and it's working.

Regardless of the white race looking aesthetically pleasing... ethnics are being heavily promoted to higher status which is definitely having an effect on foids perception of racial SMV.

The tides are turning and ethnics will now be on top... the inversion is underway

JBW is losing it's potency and will only be useful in SEA pretty soon.

Interracial narrative is now being pushed.

sorry for the white man...

corporations have joined the jewish agenda.. just look at the image below

Last edited:
Honestly, ethnics are being heavily promoted right now in the media and hollywood/netflix.

I'm a food delivery driver in a highly populated and high income area in Chicago that is mostly 90% white.. I'm really good at surveying the metropolitan area as i'm driving.... and i've seen an abnormally high explosion of white stacies dating ethnics in the past two years

Regardless of the white race looking aesthetically pleasing... ethnics are being heavily promoted to higher status which is definitely having an effect on foids perception of racial SMV.

The tides are turning and ethnics will now be on top... the inversion is underway

View attachment 107523
It mostly applies to black men this whole shit not to indians and other ethnics, and even then - No amount of shilling and disgusting ads will negate the inherent sexuality of humans, they would still prefer white chads over bbc any time of the week.

It mostly applies to black men this whole shit not to indians and other ethnics, and even then - No amount of shilling and disgusting ads will negate the inherent sexuality of humans, they would still prefer white chads over bbc any time of the week.

You underestimate the power of the jew and their ability to change perception of a population using many different angle's, platforms, and avenue's over the course of many years.

Foids are dumb bro.. and they eat cultural changes and social engineering so easily.

They're the meme gender after all.

You see.. the white male is the biggest threat to the jew. So that's why they're going to be eradicated via free falling birth rates and are going to have their smv plummeted in the main stream perception.

White males are being assigned beta male positions in new recent movies and tv shows now.. while ethnics are being portrayed as dominant and alpha... foids are now adjusting accordingly in the dating scene.

Last edited:
White males are being assigned beta male positions in new recent movies and tv shows now.. while ethnics are being portrayed as dominant and alpha... foids are now adjusting accordingly in the dating scene.
Image result for when the coping is too strong

Really? LOL Just look at this 6 minute short video...

Your white race are being wiped out allllll ovverrrr the worldddd at lightning speed. White's are getting destroyed by jews and they don't even know it lol.

:blackpill::blackpill: White race is on the chopping block! :blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
No, because being Mexican in the southwest is praised for some reason.

I have accepted that whites brutally mog me physically in everyway, so yes I feel inferior in that sense. That being said I still wouldnt consider myself a white worshipping deathnik cuck since I dont feel the need to put whites on a pedestal or praise them for being born white, I just simply acknowledge their superior beauty.

hate being a blackcel in america, shits so fucked unless you look like chad, basically i gotta be jamal or get the fuck out this country. and being jamal isnt me for sure, i dont do crime, i read books in my free time lmao no thug woman gonna wanna hang out with me, could prob get a low iq girl to to talk to me for a bit but id have to dumb myself down to levels i dont even know how, while my white counterpart can act away. blacks gotta either be micheal b jordan or dumbass coon/clown, and im not gonna lower myself to get some used up whore with baby daddies and a criminal record. fuck it. honestly i hate america, let the white man keep it, most of my liberal progressive friends always dehumanize me say some racist shit behind my back, expecting me to act like a jestor or some rapper, while my trump friends actually talk to me normal and treat me with respect, its truly a joke this society. i just wanna get away from these clowns, they say one thing and act the complete opposite.

Last edited:
hate being a blackcel in america, shits so fucked unless you look like chad, basically i gotta be jamal or get the fuck out this country. and being jamal isnt me for sure, i dont do crime, i read books in my free time lmao no thug woman gonna wanna hang out with me, could prob get a low iq girl to to talk to me for a bit but id have to dumb myself down to levels i dont even know how, while my white counterpart can act away. blacks gotta either be micheal b jordan or dumbass coon/clown, and im not gonna lower myself to get some used up whore with baby daddies and a criminal record. fuck it. honestly i hate america, let the white man keep it, most of my liberal progressive friends always dehumanize me say some racist shit behind my back, expecting me to act like a jestor or some rapper, while my trump friends actually talk to me normal and treat me with respect, its truly a joke this society. i just wanna get away from these clowns, they say one thing and act the complete opposite.

I said the exact same thing in another thread, although I'm not american.

No, dude it's just who I am. I did have a self-hating phase but it was before the blackpill so race had nothing to do with it. Self-hatred is very cucked tbh I realize it now.

It's horrifying to live with.

Yeah pure whites make me look like some hemichordate abomination.

View attachment 107523
MUH JBWWWWWWWWWW

No , I don't feel anymore

Yes. I'm mostly white and I do have a significant proportion of superior Nordic blood but I wish I was whiter.

Nordic whites are the true master race.

Doesn't matter what I feel when I know everyone sees anything white as Superior to me.

In the American Southwest the hierarhy is like this
  1. Whites
  2. Huge gap
  3. Blacks
  4. Gap
  5. Mexican
  6. Medium gap
  7. Asian
  8. Huge gap
  9. Brown (Indian, middle East, mixed, etc)