Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you feel you are more important than others by virtue of being you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Ik it sounds retarded but hear me out.

Personally, I don't want to come across as selfish or narcissistic, but I do feel that I am more important than others and my well being matters more. Because I care about myself but not about other people, basically.

Idk if this is a defense mechanism due to suffering so much, a symptom of loneliness and abuse, or if normies feel this way too but don't say it bc of social rules (as usual).

I´m your Lord and Savior.
Accept me in your heart, and you shall be rewarded with a neat spot in Heaven.
There´s plenty of room to spill the beans, and destroy keyboards.

Kek

no im a piece of shit incel

no one else cares about us so we could at least care about ourselves

everyone feels this way because it's possible that everyone else is an NPC.

everyone feels this way because it's possible that everyone else is an NPC.
most people are NPCs but not everyone, this forum is proof
no one else cares about us so we could at least care about ourselves
based, I think that's why I have evolved to be selfish tbh. i remember being nice as a kid and being abused again and again by parents, classmates, teachers.............

I care about myself in a different and more invested way compared to everyone else obviously since I experience my own sensory input in an intimate sense, no such thing for my surroundings. Subzero IQ thread. I may care about other people, as in their happiness, but still, it's not the same in any way.

that’s a biologically ingrained concept that predates complex emotions like sympathy. a leech or a worm for example can’t comprehend the idea of anything having inherent value other than its own life

everyone feels this way to some extent but some people are also definitely more high empathy/low empathy than others

Subzero IQ thread
lol why
that’s a biologically ingrained concept that predates complex emotions like sympathy. like a leech or a worm for example can’t comprehend the idea of anything having inherent value other than its own life

everyone feels this way to some extent but some people are also definitely more high empathy/low empathy than others
high iq

Because everyone feels their own experience is more important than other beings, it's an obvious result of you feeling your own pain but not others. Mirror neuron copers can fuck off, they have legitimacy up to a point (family and the like) but it's quite low on a scale.

Virtue signaling is powerful, but if you're put in a situation where you'll potentially trade your own pain with a strangers he or she'll take the pain every time. It's over for altruismcucks when it comes right down to it.

Because everyone feels their own experience is more important than other beings, it's an obvious result of you feeling your own pain but not others. Mirror neuron copers can fuck off, they have legitimacy up to a point (family and the like) but it's quite low on a scale.

Virtue signaling is powerful, but if you're put in a situation where you'll potentially trade your own pain with a strangers he or she'll take the pain every time. It's over for altruismcucks when it comes right down to it.
i agree with you brocel, but there's no reason to disrespect my thread

tbh, i think what you're saying is right, everyone cares more about themselves than others obviously, since that's just how it works as you explained. eg you can deeply care about a friend and be sad if he has cancer for example, and that's still not even close to how bad you'd feel if it was you

but also, maybe normies have a higher sense of empathy, or loyalty to the social rules that they're taught (while still ), whereas someone who has suffered as much as we have, may just say "fuck it" and look out for themselves only, or even develop a higher sense of self importance as a cope to compensate for everyone else hating them, that's what i mean

i agree with you brocel, but there's no reason to disrespect my thread

tbh, i think what you're saying is right, everyone cares more about themselves than others obviously, since that's just how it works as you explained. eg you can deeply care about a friend and be sad if he has cancer for example, and that's still not even close to how bad you'd feel if it was you

but also, maybe normies have a higher sense of empathy, or loyalty to the social rules that they're taught (while still ), whereas someone who has suffered as much as we have, may just say "fuck it" and look out for themselves only, or even develop a higher sense of self importance as a cope to compensate for everyone else hating them, that's what i mean
Didn't mean to disrespect your thread, tbh. The communication here is blunt, that's just what it is, normie watering down isn't really applicable.

Yeah normie virtue coping is off the chart, but that's because they can reap strong reward from it being broadcast throughout normie society. They aren't really any more virtuous than us, I've interacted with a few of them through the years and they are really pathetically shallow when shit hits the fan, they'll move away and ignore attempts at contact. Loyalty is cryptonite to normies, never even began for those pathetic fucks, may the get testicular cancer asap.

Didn't mean to disrespect your thread, tbh. The communication here is blunt, that's just what it is, normie watering down isn't really applicable.

Yeah normie virtue coping is off the chart, but that's because they can reap strong reward from it being broadcast throughout normie society. They aren't really any more virtuous than us, I've interacted with a few of them through the years and they are really pathetically shallow when shit hits the fan, they'll move away and ignore attempts at contact. Loyalty is cryptonite to normies, never even began for those pathetic fucks, may the get testicular cancer asap.
idk man maybe we should be nicer to each other, like in braincels. it felt more like a support group, but well

other than that, high iq tbh :feelsthink:

Im a very impotent man!

Dammit!

Im a very impotent man!

Dammit!
seriously though, do you feel you might have developed a heightened feeling of self importance or selfishness, as a cope for all you've suffered as incel? bc I kinda have ngl

I have no value

seriously though, do you feel you might have developed a heightened feeling of self importance or selfishness, as a cope for all you've suffered as incel? bc I kinda have ngl
Sure bro! OFC...

All the goddamned motherfucking bullshit I've put up with throughout my life made me superior to easy-life'd normies...

Sure bro! OFC...

All the goddamned motherfucking bullshit I've put up with throughout my life made me superior to easy-life'd normies...
based

So it’s true. Murdering in Minecraft is now legal

I used to think this until like 13 or something like that. My disillusion came when I realized I am not that much better than most people, and when I started playing games on ranked ladder I realized how mediocre I actually am. Most people suffer from a massive protagonist syndrome and are a danger to themselves and people around them.
A good way to test it, if you see a liveleak video of some freak accident and feel like that's something that can't happen to you, you suffer from this syndrome, and it might potentially be dangerous to you because you inherently think reality doesn't apply the same way to you as to others.

I only give a fuck about myself. Does that mean I’m the best/ some great person? Hell no, I suck, but I’m still the only one I care about