Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you find dominant women attractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Are you attracted to dominant girls?

• Yes

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m trying to see if this is a reoccurring theme with some incels; personally, for some reason, I’ve always been more far attracted to girls who dominated their group of friends (i.e., when she told them to shut up they’d shut up, she could send them to go insult people or she’d do it herself without feeling bad — just overall high confidence and low inhibitions or remorse). Something about them stands out the most to me, although, I know I’ll never even have the chance at getting one or her friends or any girl for that matter, they just seem to stand out the most. And I mean the good-looking bitchy ones, not that one ugly one.

For some reason, I feel like girls and people in general who are overly domineering are really broken deep down inside and need someone to show them love; but, no girl wants me to show care or love for them, only good looking boys are allowed to, and when they (good looking boys) choose not to continuously, girls do not care.

It's just a cope because you think you can get their attention if you are a slave to them contrary to others girls who just sees you as a ghost. It's the sub 8 males version of foids's love for chad serial killers

No. Women need to be submissive for me

I fucking hate them. I hate all "dominate" people, they just piss everyone off and everyone wants to spite them.

It's just a cope because you think you can get their attention if you are a slave to them contrary to others girls who just sees you as a ghost. It's the sub 8 males version of foids's love for chad serial killers

Wrong usage of cope, but I see what you mean. I think my preference for dominant women comes from years of bullying from them in my younger years.

I would say it depends. I know a foid that is extremely dominant and I hate her for it. She is one naggy bitch pissing everyone off all the time. She is more like a spoilt six year old brat and stupid, too.

But if she is dominant and smart/intelligent and at the same time understanding and has an emotional intelligence it is very attractive to me. Unfortunately those women are very very very rare.

No. They are gross tbh. They are usually high T and lack feminine features.

No, i hate rude or overly confident people. I like girls who act cute or the ones who are quieter.

I’m trying to see if this is a reoccurring theme with some incels; personally, for some reason, I’ve always been more far attracted to girls who dominated their group of friends (i.e., when she told them to shut up they’d shut up, she could send them to go insult people or she’d do it herself without feeling bad — just overall high confidence and low inhibitions or remorse). Something about them stands out the most to me, although, I know I’ll never even have the chance at getting one or her friends or any girl for that matter, they just seem to stand out the most. And I mean the good-looking bitchy ones, not that one ugly one.

For some reason, I feel like girls and people in general who are overly domineering are really broken deep down inside and need someone to show them love; but, no girl wants me to show care or love for them, only good looking boys are allowed to, and when they (good looking boys) choose not to continuously, girls do not care.
I like dominant girls too. Women like dominant men even more

Why the fuck do you want to be dominated foids are the most retarded and shitty beings on this planet. Rather be dominated by African tribes in the bush

Those who voted yes are cucks in denial

No. They are gross tbh. They are usually high T and lack feminine features.

u didn’t read bro

I would say it depends. I know a foid that is extremely dominant and I hate her for it. She is one naggy bitch pissing everyone off all the time. She is more like a spoilt six year old brat and stupid, too.

But if she is dominant and smart/intelligent and at the same time understanding and has an emotional intelligence it is very attractive to me. Unfortunately those women are very very very rare.

yep I like the later that you speak of

@Blacktarpill

no not really. also hate loud obnoxious holes who act like men

If someone do , he is broken and wounded . It's probably because his mother was dominant and his father is just a simp beta . Growing to be always submitted to females make you desire dominant woman but as man our true nature is to be the dominant one .

Volcel if you wouldn't

No, foids have historically had very little contributions to mankind and been traitorous and evil as fuck, so they don't deserve any power.

Last edited:
Yes, I would love to be a submissive slave to a dominant woman if she actually gives me love, sex, and loyalty in return. But women like that don’t exist. Women only give love, sex, and loyalty to Chad.

All these "dominant" women think their hot shit til a real gentleman lays one down for them. There is no dominant foids. Anyone who voted yes is a cuck.

No. There's nothing more disgusting than that work colleague who needs to rack up "brownie points" with the wife so he can watch the game.

Dominant women aren't genuine, since they are all submissive to Chad.

This is part of why you won't see submissive men successful in dating; their counterpart doesn't actually exist.

A so-called dominant woman will only really dominate other women and non-Chads, and regarding the latter JFL @ submitting to women if you're not even getting laid.

This is going to descend into a discussion for LARPing femdomcels

I find no woman attractive

If a girl is attractive, I won't stop finding her attractive because of her dominant or otherwise undesirable personality (if this was the case, I wouldn't feel attracted to any women pretty much).

But as for dominant personality per se, it's only attractive in a cute, playful way. It would be cute and attractive to have your girlfriend playfully trying to overpower you and failing, for instance. Thinking of yourself as dominant and powerful seriously and acting unironically dominant is not an attractive behavior as a female IMO.

Last edited:
Liking dominant women is just asking yourself to get cucked. However, I have a fantasy where some dominant action heroine is otherwise submissive for me and me alone.

I hate dominant foids