Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you find you attract or gravitate towards abusive people?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Even though you don’t like it, you end up around those kind of people (online or real life)

Basically have you ever had a positive social group online or offline that you’ve become part of? Or has it always been the negative shit talking demeaning and 1uping and sadistic type people?

For some reason any social group I’ve tried to enter (online for the most part in recently decades) I’ve always ended up the punching bag of the circle, back when i was younger I ended up in this situation aswell l, I never had friends, I just had some how entered a social circle and I would be shit on constantly, this ofcourse led to me having 0 self esteem, which I am sure contributed as a factor to being incel.

When I observe actual heathy social circles they seem so unreal and fake to me, but apparently they aren’t being fake, apparently people are actually good to each and form friend groups here they actually build each other up. With my own e-groups or social groups from a child I remember every time someone would be positive to me, it was always a trick/troll and they’d turn it around and shit on me, I think that’s why now I just can’t accept any positive comments, my brain just assumes I’m being trolled or tricked, I only feel anything with negativity and being shit on, it’s the only thing that feels legitimate

I can never get close enough to anyone (group or individual) so I'm never significant enough to even be abused in any way

When I was younger. I make sure this dosent happen anymore on god

I notice if I'm in a group of three I'm always the odd man out. No one really bullies me because of my large frame but being isolated by "friends" you've known for 10+ years is depressing.

Yes all of real friends are toxic just like me and I'm also the punching bag that is always targeted because I am the ugliest

Yes, I abuse them back and they submit because I call out their flaws and they end up being the ones that get hurt, it's great because you feel powerful once you win.

I usually attracted people who are psychopathic outcasts, at least since I moved back in 2010.

Definitely, most people I have come across have derived pleasure from my suffering. Kind people are a rarity

No. I'm 0% submissive/masochistic.

Im not interested in any kind of people.
Sometimes i talk out of boredom. But i have no genuine interest in anyone.

Generally people will treat you worse as an incel. I wouldn’t say I attract abusive people it’s just that deep down everyone has the capacity for cruelty and some are more than happy to prove it when an incel is around
Im not interested in any kind of people.
Sometimes i talk out of boredom. But i have no genuine interest in anyone.
That’s where I’m at now