Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you forget your age and shit like that too?

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I always forget my age and what year we are in simply because everyday every week every year is the same since i finished school, i do nothing all day, everyday the same thoughts, same worries, everyday is a shitty day, its like im a stuck in a loop in hell without any hope of ever escaping

Do you have a job?

I always forget my age and what year we are in simply because everyday every week every year is the same since i finished school, i do nothing all day, everyday the same thoughts, same worries, everyday is a shitty day, its like im a stuck in a loop in hell without any hope of ever escaping
Yea is know of the feels

I never remember my age off hand. I need to do the math in my head whenever I need to remember it. I stopped caring since I was around 25.

How do you survive? I want to be a neet too.
Sucking the almost none money your parents have, in 3rd world, while living on the basement.
You are mostly like some circus phenomenon locked in a cage.
Over