Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you fraudmaxx on dating apps?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
@ the copers who are still trying on dating apps

I fraud my height, I put 175 cm even though im 170 (5 ft 7), I anglefraud, and I squintmaxx.

Honestly that makes me just as bad as a foid who wears makeup to fraud her looks, but tbfh how do you expect to compete when avg male here is 184 cm (6 ft 1)...............

If you use dating apps you are retarded

Too ugly to fraudmaxx, and to be honest I don't think I could stand to see a dating app, given the absolute state of things.

If you use dating apps you are retarded

Dating apps is where foids can boost their egos by swiping left on any sub7 males at near light speeds. I'm not putting myself through that pain and embarrassment.

No, I only do chadfishing

No frauding for my ogre face.

even with fraud stats i get no matches while with a chadfish account it took mere seconds for matches to pop up the difference is like night and day.

@ the copers who are still trying on dating apps

I fraud my height, I put 175 cm even though im 170 (5 ft 7), I anglefraud, and I squintmaxx.

Honestly that makes me just as bad as a foid who wears makeup to fraud her looks, but tbfh how do you expect to compete when avg male here is 184 cm (6 ft 1)...............
Are you a scandinaviancel?

Back when I was on dating apps I did.

even with fraud stats i get no matches while with a chadfish account it took mere seconds for matches to pop up the difference is like night and day.
I gotten like 1 match on average per 1-2 weeks on both apps

Dating apps are a rigged game

There's no applications for my love

would require me to commit fraud on a scale that would probably make me legally liable