Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you guys ever think your life is a movie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
What I mean is, don't you ever think that somebody might have created you just to be the main character of some kind of movie? That when we die we wake up in a cinema and realize our lives were just part of a new form of entertainment in the year 2100. I fear that a lot but I think it's true.

maybe but my life might just suck

That would be a blessing in disguise, so no, I don't think so. If I'm in a movie, I definitely don't feel like the star. More like a pestering side character or a minor villain.

maybe but my life might just suck
But imagine your life just being a movie somebody else is watching right now. That when u die you wake up as somebody else and think "huh this uglymuggly was a shit movie"

Truman show tbh, you're all a bunch of acting bullies

But imagine your life just being a movie somebody else is watching right now. That when u die you wake up as somebody else and think "huh this uglymuggly was a shit movie"
would be good ngl i wake up as a teen chad that would be nice waking up from this nightmare

would be good ngl i wake up as a teen chad that would be nice waking up from this nightmare
Yeah, imagine that you might be the worlds richest person in the real life, you're just testing out a new "incel 6d documentary"

What I mean is, don't you ever think that somebody might have created you just to be the main character of some kind of movie? That when we die we wake up in a cinema and realize our lives were just part of a new form of entertainment in the year 2100. I fear that a lot but I think it's true.
Yeah, its one of those you started the movie with main characters death scene for a second, and turn back the beginning.

No? Who would watch my life? Who would watch the life of anyone I'm even remotely connected to? Maybe I'm the side character in the movie of some other more interesting person. But in order for that to be true, I would've had to have encountered someone interesting.

My life is comedy

Here's something I know from watching NDE's (Near Death Experiences), they usually tell you that you have a life review of what you had done and then afterwards you get a different view of your life but this time a lot "better" (as if it would get better knowing the existence of truecels). Life as a whole is a rigged game, the only way to win is either to not participate or force yourself and somehow break the mechanics.

I dont exist in my own story.

no way. it has no content

Everyone is living in a bad b movie, just know your role, your line, and play it well.

No.

I think it's a holographic 3d game and the jews are winning.

I think my life is an acid trip or a dream.

If so then wow entertainment has fallen off because all I do is sleep, eat, and watched anime all day.

Yes, and we are the background characters noone gives a shit about

Yes we are being watched from the supernatural world

No, I feel like it's a dream. But the question is whether or not anybody is going to wake up when it ends. Sometimes I feel like I don't exist.

I used to feel this way when i was a kid tbh. It made me kinda paranoid tho, since i constantly felt like i was being watched. Nowadays i don't have this problem anymore.

Yep. A comedy movie in which I'm the only one who's not laughing

Yes this would explain a lot, since life seems to be very irrational and random, makes almost no sense in itself.

I think im a useless filler NPC in a gigantic RPG

A boring and depressing film, yes.

Yes, the title is "The worst life ever lived"

Truman show tbh, you're all a bunch of acting bullies
Brutal Truman pill.

But nah, I’m more like a background character’s cousin that never gets any screen time.