Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys see a lot of stacylites/Stacies at the gym?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
i go to a gym at my college and i see so many 6-7/10 foids. Its fuckin suifuel man. But i do it to lose weight cuz im a fatcel (26 BMI).

yes, but they frequent if very infrequently, never see them keeping a schedule, just go there trying to loose weight

Stopped going for that exact reason

Foids complain about incels in the gym

JFL at going to the gym, I have been once and never went back, far too much suicide fuel.

When I did gymcel i just bought my own weights and used them at home.

I don't have the energy to go to the cope temple every day and lift heavy shit.

yes, but they frequent if very infrequently, never see them keeping a schedule, just go there trying to loose weight
yeah for sure, the only foids that get deep into working out tend to be lesser attractive foids trying to looksmax

Thanks god we dont have females at my gym

Why don't you buy a home home? It's also cheaper in the long run. Get some multi gym from amazon lol and you will good, there are so plenty with various exercises tbhngl

The gym I sometimes go to (for free, it's owned by the city, it's a disability thing) mostly has old people or is completely empty. I'm a student and we don't have to go to lecture so I can go during the day when everyone is working or in school. I like the old people, quite nice actually. I don't go very often as I have some weights and an exercise cycle back home.

My gym is full of stacies and chads

Waaaaay too many.

No - because I don't go to the gym.

There is no gym for your face.

Manlet ethincs and roasties are more common