Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys think White Anglo women are fighting for equality or more privilege?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
It is very apparent to me that they are the only race of females who aggressively look out for themselves on the individual level (tall rich white chad only policy or nothing at all) and group level (feminism).

No other race of women comes remotely even close to them in terms of vileness and hypocrisy. Asian women seem to already know their place in the pecking order in terms of looks. No amount of plastic surgery or skin whitening cream can ever make them look as good as the average white female and they KNOW IT themselves. Hence why they seem to be by far the most open to interracial dating/sex out of all the races of females.

I'm not worshipping White women. I'm just being objective and telling it how it is.

You guys always hear me ranting against the White Anglo/Jewish male sexual and political dominance over the colored races of males in this world (in terms of literally taking ethnic females either through cultural soft power or outright rape and displacement).

Is feminism to you guys, basically just White Anglo/Jewish female's expression of their extreme racial arrogance and pride? I rarely ever see White Anglo females and most DEFINITELY no Jewish females dating human males of color.

I do see ethnic females dating White males in Berkeley, Oakland, and SF pretty often.

I'm in my 30s now and just beginning to dive into white Anglo female psychological racial characteristics in literature. (I know its a lot to sift through but I weed out the BS and highlight their real thoughts especially when it comes to males of color, [and they have the gaul to say that they are intersectional social justice warriors despite outright sexually discriminating against males of color)

As of now in terms of how much I've read, I can gather that most of their hatred is directed at Asian men instead of White men. At least the current state of neo-feminism. I was always in the default belief that White male patriarchy was the primary target of White female-led feminism. I find that it is far from the case and White Anglo American females most certainly do take your race into account of their shallow prejudicial judgement if you happen to be an Asian or Indian male.

White Anglo females are far worst than Asian women in my opinion. Which is why I'm glad that they are not having children at all.

Last edited:
In UK it's just the Middle Class British women

Lucky for us we got a lot of Polish and Eastern European Women recently, we also gonna get East Asian women soon, if anything men in UK are looking else where

They aren't fighting for anything, they have their place in the social pyramid and they like it (and in any case would never dare to go against their god)

"Feminism" is a meme, they complain about chad privilege (which does exist) but then go against normies and incels who are below them. Whether this is intentional or not, it's clear that it won't bring them anywhere. It's basically just sadism

More priviledge. They had equality years ago. Every Western feminist today is a radical fanatic and should be put in jail.

In UK it's just the Middle Class British women

Lucky for us we got a lot of Polish and Eastern European Women recently, we also gonna get East Asian women soon, if anything men in UK are looking else where

if i wasnt so poor and pinned down by elderly parents id gtfo the uk. its so bad

so you don't like white foids because they're loyal to their race?
even if it's out of arrogance that they do this, wouldn't it be far better for ricecels if noodlewhores felt the same?
an inferiority complex in noodlewhores is not beneficial to ricecels if it's based in a hatred of one's own race.
it seems you are saying it's a positive trait (a lack of pride and arrogance) that leads noodles to be exogamic.
unless you really do hold Anglo foids to be superior and that's the main object of your desire, it should be clear that noodlewhores are more vile.
yes, white foids may be more disgusting in general but in terms of what affects ricecels it's almost immaterial that they fuck dogs more than other race foids or are more proud of their whiteness due to social conditioning.

White women have no agency. The rise of feminism is the fault of white males. Women always do what strong men tell them to. The biggest mistake white men made was allowing women the right to vote. The white female vote has been used against white men ever since.

deep down they just want non chad males to disappear

They want to be equal to Chad. And that is impossible even for males.
They will end up turning themselves back into property, by destroying society.
One can only hope

I still think noodlewhores are the worst fucking scums of foids

They aren't fighting for anything, they have their place in the social pyramid and they like it (and in any case would never dare to go against their god)

"Feminism" is a meme, they complain about chad privilege (which does exist) but then go against normies and incels who are below them. Whether this is intentional or not, it's clear that it won't bring them anywhere. It's basically just sadism
also it another post of you mentioning anglos, give it a rest

Women always fight for more privilege then claim it’s “equality” and that they’re “oppressed”.

They aren’t fighting for shit. They don’t know why they’re fighting. They want to make a fuss and appear moral. Foids that claim to be “fighting gender inequality” and larping as strong independent women or whatever the fuck still drink cum and love to get fucked violently.