Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys want to see some puppies my mom got me

Kaneki_Haise

Kaneki_Haise

隻眼の王
My mom knows about my inceldom and bought me some puppies so I could feel happy.
Do you want some pictures?
Here is one
IMG 3766

I like big dogs but puppies are cute too

Very cute
Theyll fuck your mom and sisters so watch out

I almost committed suicide recently so my mom got me some puppies and I've been feeling a lot better.
They make me want to live because they just make me happy
Very cute
TThey'llfuck your mom and sisters so watch out
I don't have any siblings
I have one chad lite cousin and no more friends

Puppies are nice ngl

Dogpill strikes again
Post some more pics of the cute puppies.
I wish I could get some puppies, but I'm a germaphobe and I dont want animal hair/shit everywhere

Good thing buddy but you better stay away from the dogpill tbhngldedsrs

Damnit i need to get one of these to not feel so damn lonely all the time.
They don't call them MAN's best friend for nothing
I really just want a sweet wife who will cook for me and go on dates with me but that will never happen so haveing puppies is the next best thing

They don't call them MAN's best friend for nothing
I really just want a sweet wife who will cook for me and go on dates with me but that will never happen so haveing puppies is the next best thing

Maybe robots with deep learning AI. But not anytime soon.

Don't know it's a male or female.

But anyway, feed well, take care of it. If it's a male and when it becomes an adult, never let your mom or sister get close to it.

ded srs.

Don’t let foid fuck it ngl

When they get older my other relatives want them but in keeping one girl
(The Black one)

Your mother is gonna get fucked by it once it reaches full growth

tfw toxic girls get mogged by little dogs.
Swallow the dogpill, fuckmeat!

You have a really nice mom
I would probably be dead without her
She helps me through my problems and everything that I go through. You guys talk about how all women are terrible but I feel like mom is an exception. I've struggled with mental problems which make my life even harder so it helps a lot.

She helps me through my problems and everything that I go through. You guys talk about how all women are terrible but I feel like mom is an exception. I've struggled with mental problems which make my life even harder so it helps a lot.
That's nice tbh. I wouldn't say that all foids are terrible, I would say most are. This used to include my mom but i'm on okay terms with her at the moment. What mental problems do you struggle with?

Name them after famous incels.

You've got some very nice dogs. They'll take away the pain of inceldom, at least for a while. Even when humans reject and exclude you those dogs will be happy to see you.

Why so many of them? And why dogs of all pets? They're disgusting shitbeasts :feelsugh:

My mom knows about my inceldom and bought me some puppies so I could feel happy.
Do you want some pictures?
Here is oneView attachment 257964
Images

You've got some very nice dogs. They'll take away the pain of inceldom, at least for a while. Even when humans reject and exclude you those dogs will be happy to see you.
This tbh, dogs are best bro when they are not being corrupted by foids.

Last edited:
They are adorable. Good for you, you will see that they will love you more than anyone in this world. They don't care about your looks, status, money, etc. They love you unconditionally. Just a question though. How will you take care of all of them? It won't be easy when they all grow up.

When they get older my relatives will keep 5 of them and I will have one

I struggle withl highfunctioning autism, social anxiety, depression, I also have had bad skim problems, and breathing problems.
I'm really lonely right now
I just want someone to talk to

Nice puppies boyo :feelsautistic:

True, dogs are so much better than people.

Thank you
Does anyone want to talk to me I feel lonley

Thank you
Does anyone want to talk to me I feel lonley
I'll talk to you, not that I know what to discuss. You're lucky to have such cute puppies and I enjoyed looking at those photos.

I'll talk to you, not that I know what to discuss. You're lucky to have such cute puppies and I enjoyed looking at those photos.
Thank You
I just want to talk about my feelings

Damn, dogpill everywhere

UOTE="mylifeistrash, post: 4556714, member: 2459"]
i can't stand dogs for this reason

they'd be okay as farm animals but the way white people fawn over them like children makes me want to vomit
[/QUOTE]
I'm only half white
I just live them because they make me happy and are my only real friends in my life

Aww

how u gonna take care of all of them though?

[And cousin take care TE="SchrodingersDick, post: 4556733, member: 11951"]
Aww

how u gonna take care of all of them though?
[/QUOTE]
My mom And cousin take care of them a lot but we are going to give 5 of them to some of my relatives and I will keep one

>his mom cares about him
fakecel confirmed

Most users say that every woman is terrible because most people have bad relationship with their mothers here