Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you hang out with normies?

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
Today I left the house for the first time in months, and I feel even more isolated surrounded with normies than I have ever felt LDARing, I don’t even know how to socialize, what should I do I can’t leave yet.

I've always had friends. Normies, Chad's, etc. Even female friends when I was younger. I'm outgoing, funny and relate well to people.

I'm living proof that socialcirclemaxing is nonsense and that IT fucks don't know what they are talking about when they say to improve your personality.

People want to be around me in any context that isn't romantic or sexual. Is what it is.

I've always had friends. Normies, Chad's, etc. Even female friends when I was younger. I'm outgoing, funny and relate well to people.

I'm living proof that socialcirclemaxing is nonsense and that IT fucks don't know what they are talking about when they say to improve your personality.

People want to be around me in any context that isn't romantic or sexual. Is what it is.
How do you do it, I can’t even do that

All my friends are ethnics (trucels by definition).

All my friends are ethnics (trucels by definition).
That must feel good, right now I’m seeing with two couples and a group of strangers
I’m such an aspie
A guy tried to talk to me but I could utter a word
Why am I so fucking retarded

All my friends are normie

have a few Chad friends, one stacylite

What's the point? You get mogged, you have to put up with humble bragging, they pester you with questions about your personal life, you don't get money from them, you don't get pussy from them, you're forced to do things you don't wanna do, you're forced to go to places you don't wanna go. It's a waste if time OP
have a few Chad friends, one stacylite
You keep entertaining your friends while they have an excellent sexual life. Way to go buddy

Don't even have friends

Yes but you getting mogged every time you leave the house so prepare for that.

Today I left the house for the first time in months, and I feel even more isolated surrounded with normies than I have ever felt LDARing, I don’t even know how to socialize, what should I do I can’t leave yet.
What anime is your avi from? looks pretty interesting tbhngl

What anime is your avi from? looks pretty interesting tbhngl
Charlotte
I don't know. I'm witty and funny, but I know how not to cross lines. I think it just comes with practice
Sounds like bragging tbh but I’d love to have fun even if I’m just jestermaxxing it’s still better than being alone in a corner

What's the point? You get mogged, you have to put up with humble bragging, they pester you with questions about your personal life, you don't get money from them, you don't get pussy from them, you're forced to do things you don't wanna do, you're forced to go to places you don't wanna go. It's a waste if time OP

You keep entertaining your friends while they have an excellent sexual life. Way to go buddy
True shit nigga, don't entertain these normie fucks.

I used to hang out with normies but I never felt fully accepted into the group.

Yeah. Nobody knows I'm an incel outside of this website.

Don't have friends so no. If you hangout with normies and have been around girls with them, you're a fakecel and need a permaban.

I used to hang out with normies but I never felt fully accepted into the group.
I want to hang out with truecels but I can't find any ( blackpilled ) and the're normally awkward af
Don't have friends so no. If you hangout with normies and have been around girls with them, you're a fakecel and need a permaban.
grAycel iq

I want to hang out with truecels but I can't find any ( blackpilled ) and the're normally awkward af
I can't even find anyone that's atleast redpilled in real life man. Everyone I know is bluepilled and normie.

My best friend left his wife to live in his car and got a new GF that day. He showed me conversations with women on dating apps and that he had at least 2-3 choices of women who asked him to have a relationship, including ones who owned huge houses and said he could move in. he told them "yeah, i'll have a relationship but I'm really busy with work. Let's fuck first on my night off and go from there." it was just that easy. He told me he doesnt understand why women friendzone me and why I don't just get someone else that will fuck me right away, asked me the last time I was laid and I deftly changed topics.

The f u mean? Its that or being friendless. Maybe 1 in a 1000 western zoomers know what the blackpill is and even less of them believe it over the bluepill.

No, I don't want mogging and ropefuel

I mean none of them would acknowledge their inceldom, yet only 1 guy in the whole group (suprise he is tallest one) had a "gf" like few days.

Thats the peak rn