Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you hate good-looking mentalcels?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 53.3%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Mentalcel is cope and I’m sick of seeing it.

Even I know with autism, if my face was 3 points higher and my height was 5-10 inches taller I would not be Incel.

If you do see a “mentalcel” it’s because they’re probably frauding hard with their picture taking 1,000,000 photos and posting the absolute best one where they finally come out looking not ugly.

No. I hate toxic femininity.

tbh yes
I hate being mogged, especially on incel forum

No, unless they're 8/10 (6.4 PSL) and up. If youre 8+/10 and still a virgin by 20, youre either just retarded or gigavolcel.

If you do see a “mentalcel” it’s because they’re probably frauding hard with their picture taking 1,000,000 photos and posting the absolute best one where they finally come out looking not ugly.

Agreed. Photographs can easily lie, even without any doctoring. Nothing is truer than a proper look at your 3d head.

Mentalcel is cope and I’m sick of seeing it.

Even I know with autism, if my face was 3 points higher and my height was 5-10 inches taller I would not be Incel.

There are guys who will screw everything up and miss the opportunity even if their onitis approaches them in the most direct way imaginable. I've personally met people like that.

I just laugh about them since they dont use their opportunity. There are a few actually damaged mentalcels but most use mentalcel ad an excuse for being high inhib.

Gay.

There are guys who will screw everything up and miss the opportunity even if their onitis approches them in the most direct way imaginable. I've personally met people like that.
How good looking were they? 6/10? 7/10? 8/10? 8/10 and up theres literally no excuse. 8+/10 "mentalcels" are just gigavolcels.

It's way easier to change your mind

How good looking were they? 6/10? 7/10? 8/10? 8/10 and up theres literally no excuse. 8+/10 "mentalcels" are just gigavolcels.
Mostly 6s and 7s tbh.

Mostly 6s and 7s tbh.
When a foid is too direct with sub8s it usually means she wants something from him (money, resources etc.), use him and not sex. They dodged bullets. If they were 8/10s, the advances would be legitimate. NEVER TRUST FOIDS AS A SUB8 MALE.

You can tell they’re trying so hard to take the “perfect” photo by angle frauding and by taking the picture in the best lighting possible

I don't I just hate existing.

I don't think true mentalcels exist. If they were actually attractive they would already have gfs. Most people seen as "mentalcels" are really just low value autistic normies who if NT could betabux a fatty if they were lucky.

I used to, but nowadays all non-Chads or even slightly non-NT men are fucked. Everything these days is patriarchy this, and sexual harassment THAT. Making Tinder the only safe, arguably "feminist," way to date (because online dating is always the woman's choice). It's no surprise it's gigaCHAD or LDAR.

Yes, they are a waste of good enough genetics and know I would give my left nut sack to look somewhat normal

If you're 6+ gtfo please

Don't know any.Most mentalcels I've seen have been normie and don't have the prospects to date anything besides landwhales

OP what exactly is a mentalcel? Someone who's on the functioning case of mentalceldom (can talk) or someone who has such a heavy case of diagnosed autism that he can't even talk?

No because there is no such thing.

I just don't care at all.

tbh what level of mentalcel are we talking about here? Just slightly weird or full blown autism mega retard that doesn't know how to handle social interaction at all?

Yes they're fakecels

No, because if you have severe mental issues then it would still be difficult for you to have any kind of meaningful relationship with another person.

I'm indifferent towards them tbh.

6/10 or below I don’t hate them. 7/10 or higher usually are just looking for attention.

No, unless they're 8/10 (6.4 PSL) and up. If youre 8+/10 and still a virgin by 20, youre either just retarded or gigavolcel.

Yes because they act like they know what it's like for someone to be repulsed from looking at your face
@knajjd

No, but i hate the fakecels

No, because if you have severe mental issues then it would still be difficult for you to have any kind of meaningful relationship with another person.
I don't hate the ones who legitimately have severe mental issues, but the ones who are normal or at least close to normal but just blow their chances acting like idiots with minimal effort are simply odious, sorry but I can't afford not to hate them.

I never think about them

They're niggers