Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate incel tier men with stacies gf?

oldcel75

oldcel75

Major
★★★★★
You are going to the grocery store and you see a unicorn a couple of incel and stacy holding hands. They are in their 20-s. He is a 4/10, 5'5 manlet with incel tier face, she is 6 feet tall 8/10 stacy. They are holding hands and seem in love.
What would you feel? Anger? Hope? Suifuel? Lifefuel?

Suspicion, because there's always a catch there. If it's not money, she's using him in some other way.

Yeah it's bullshit when I see men I mog get GFs because they're non NT and doesnt have a fucked up life like me.

I've seen 5'4 recessed chin fatcels wit girls it's bullshit

he probably has alot of money then

Why would we hate him? He is either a) a betabuxxer tick bomb about to get divorceraped hard or b) teehee childhood friends with an onesided open relationship with chad

Suspicion, because there's always a catch there. If it's not money, she's using him in some other way.
Normalfags like to joke that the guy has a big dick when they hear about situations like this. It's for a reason, there's always something he has to offer her you don't.

Yeah it's bullshit when I see men I mog get GFs because they're non NT and doesnt have a fucked up life like me.

I've seen 5'4 recessed chin fatcels wit girls it's bullshit
yeah low inhib/nt theory has at least 40% importance

I never see couples like that. Whenever I see ugly men with better-looking foids it's a clear betabuxx case and they are 9 out of 10 times old.

People who say they see ugly men with hot women all the time, non-betabuxx (especially both being really young), usually just can't rate for shit.

I had a discussion with some people like that on 55chan while .is was down. They posted pictures of couples where the guy mogs the girl slightly, but just because the guy has a darker complexion than the foid (even though both a clearly mutts), they assume the guy is ugly and the foid is gl.

Last edited:
No, that would be lifefuel. Whore's expectations needs to drop.

No im jealous. But i also never see that irl

I never really see couples like that tbh. But if I saw it I wouldn't care since it doesn't affect me and it was probably just luck on his part (or he is getting screwed over in some way). Jealousy is pointless and getting mad at an incel-tier man for getting lucky is dumb.

Why would we hate him? He is either a) a betabuxxer tick bomb about to get divorceraped hard or b) teehee childhood friends with an onesided open relationship with chad

The worst I've seen is a really tall white guy with the big nose recessed chin combo get a short qt, never seen someone I mogged have a girlfriend

What do you think life is, some kind of low-budget romance Anime involving a childhood love interest? You'll never find couples like that without something inside keeping them together; most likely the man having too much money or if it's Asia, arranged marriage.

I never see couples like that, but If I did, all sorts of alarms would go off in my brain, ranging from : damn, this guy must be a billionaire, to she works as a bait for an organ trafficking gang.

Never see these couples, but if I did, I'd just know he's being used anyway

I wondered if there is the females love them or not. Maybe they do.

No because i know it's a betabux situation.

No man. I don’t let jealousy consume me anymore.

No, I mostly pity them. They have made a pact with the devil or are basically paying cash to get a bj once in a while. Probably sucks having to share a bed with someone who despises you but loves your wallet.

We all know who lurks behind the scenes

no I know she fuck chads behind so I just laugh at him

I'd feel like I need to get off the psychedelic drugs and back to reality.

that doesn't happen

Nah, just makes me wish I had money.

It gives hope tbh

Never seen something like that happen tbh.