• No

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
★★★
12d 9h 52m
I mean, guys that are good looking or above average, and still incels because of their social skills or life situation. They are not necessarily volcels, they also get rejected in favour of chad and low inhib normies. In 2020 is not only about being ugly guys, things are getting more complex.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
139d 1h 49m
I saw some guy who shaved all his hair (not even balding) was an 8/10 greek god who's 6'0+ posting on an incel subreddit about what "surgery" he needs.

Apparently he's posting there because he got bullied for being short growing up smfh.

Last edited:
Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
★★★
12d 9h 52m
I saw some guy who shaved all his hair (not even balding) was an 8/10 greek god who's 6'0+ posting on an incel subreddit about what "surgery" he needs.

Apparently he's posting there because he got bullied for being short growing smfh.
That may be troll. Im talking more about 6-7 guys that struggle because of bad social skills and no friends.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled manlet 2/10 sandnigger
★★★★★
174d 22h 37m
If you claim to be mental while decent-looking then yes.

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Recruit
★★★★
1d 18h 40m
I'm mentalcel. Not ugly but I have mental disabilities and very low IQ. I think I've only met one person dumber than me. I don't get cringe treatment but foids never take me seriously, effectively treating me like a kid or special needs.

K

kvn

Officer
★★★
6d 18h 51m
Im mentalcel and i hate myself so yeah

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
7d 15h 49m
If they're an 8 or 9, yes.

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
7d 16h 59m
Depends on how retarded they are

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
24d 23h 43m
Mentalcel paki here. Life never even began for me. Everyone lowinhib mogs me in my home country.

Colvin76

Colvin76

19yo KHHV, 176cm, sub4, Autistic, ethnic, dicklet
★★★★★
160d 14h 10m
Mentalcels who aren't Chad are legit. Being non-NT takes 2-3 points off of SMV.

L

Legallyblindcel

Recruit
2d 12h 59m
you cannot control mental illness, same thing with height, chin, and wrists.

hating inkwells because they have something that fucks with their brain is Normalfaggotry

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
108d 5h 55m
Depends on the mental cel

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
25d 17h 43m
I hate them if they post here a lot
In 2020 is not only about being ugly guys, things are getting more complex.
That's not really true. To an extent maybe in certain locations but yeah bullshit for the most part. Normies are gonna have as much fun this year as they always have nt or not. If they're shitting their pants autists then no, but a little non NT? Fuck em all, they're making excuses.

Last edited:
ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
104d 3h 2m
Mentalcel = fakecel and should unironically kill themselves for being stupid faggots, It's like a millionaire pretending to be poor by wearing off-brand clothing and hanging around liberal tramp hotspots i.e Shia Labeouf. If you blend in with the normie crowd without being singled out and avoided, just gtfo. Fuck the blackpilled normie rule tbh, cunts like that belong in Lookism

Sleeper

Sleeper

sad but true
★★★★
22d 21h 15m
in primary school i knew this kid with autism and peanut allergies, he would go into the teachers office at recess and draw or hang around kids younger than him. he was probably a 6/10 and his brothers are chads. i searched him up on facebook, he didn't have an account but his dad did and i saw a picture of him next to his dad while his two chad brothers had girls around their arms. might mean nothing, but i felt like it wasnt a coincidence either. there's also my neighbour who is mental but normie enough to have a girl around even though he beats her up and i have to put up with her screams when im trying to sleep. so i'm more neutral on the subject i think for now