Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you hate mentalcels?

Do you hate them

• Yes

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
I mean, guys that are good looking or above average, and still incels because of their social skills or life situation. They are not necessarily volcels, they also get rejected in favour of chad and low inhib normies. In 2020 is not only about being ugly guys, things are getting more complex.

I saw some guy who shaved all his hair (not even balding) was an 8/10 greek god who's 6'0+ posting on an incel subreddit about what "surgery" he needs.

Apparently he's posting there because he got bullied for being short growing up smfh.

Last edited:
I saw some guy who shaved all his hair (not even balding) was an 8/10 greek god who's 6'0+ posting on an incel subreddit about what "surgery" he needs.

Apparently he's posting there because he got bullied for being short growing smfh.
That may be troll. Im talking more about 6-7 guys that struggle because of bad social skills and no friends.

I'm mentalcel. Not ugly but I have mental disabilities and very low IQ. I think I've only met one person dumber than me. I don't get cringe treatment but foids never take me seriously, effectively treating me like a kid or special needs.

Im mentalcel and i hate myself so yeah

If they're an 8 or 9, yes.

Depends on how retarded they are

Mentalcel paki here. Life never even began for me. Everyone lowinhib mogs me in my home country.

Mentalcels who aren't Chad are legit. Being non-NT takes 2-3 points off of SMV.

you cannot control mental illness, same thing with height, chin, and wrists.

hating inkwells because they have something that fucks with their brain is Normalfaggotry

Depends on the mental cel
full

I hate them if they post here a lot
In 2020 is not only about being ugly guys, things are getting more complex.
That's not really true. To an extent maybe in certain locations but yeah bullshit for the most part. Normies are gonna have as much fun this year as they always have nt or not. If they're shitting their pants autists then no, but a little non NT? Fuck em all, they're making excuses.

Last edited:
Mentalcel = fakecel and should unironically kill themselves for being stupid faggots, It's like a millionaire pretending to be poor by wearing off-brand clothing and hanging around liberal tramp hotspots i.e Shia Labeouf. If you blend in with the normie crowd without being singled out and avoided, just gtfo. Fuck the blackpilled normie rule tbh, cunts like that belong in Lookism

in primary school i knew this kid with autism and peanut allergies, he would go into the teachers office at recess and draw or hang around kids younger than him. he was probably a 6/10 and his brothers are chads. i searched him up on facebook, he didn't have an account but his dad did and i saw a picture of him next to his dad while his two chad brothers had girls around their arms. might mean nothing, but i felt like it wasnt a coincidence either. there's also my neighbour who is mental but normie enough to have a girl around even though he beats her up and i have to put up with her screams when im trying to sleep. so i'm more neutral on the subject i think for now