Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you hate your parents for giving you birth?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I do, I fucking hate them to the point where I will cut them off the first chance I get

I still rely on them for a couple things like my insurance but I wish I could get rid of them

I dont know wtf my dad was thinking having a son, I guess he just didnt do his research, still how fucking irresponsible especially since I know my parents marriage was more or less arranged in some aspects, they shouldve realized that they are supposed to die alone, why have kids for fucks sake when neither of you could get a loving partner and you dont even like each other, literally the only reason they got married is to have kids, it wasnt even to feel less lonely and fuck because my mom doesnt like my dad at all

I wont make the same mistake, I will never reproduce as much as I want a family, its not like I have a choice

If you ever get offered to arrange marry a girl dont do it guys or do it only if both of you are going to be childfree, otherwise you get people like me

Im legit a combo of the most undesirable male and female traits and I will die alone

I don't hate them for it, but I wish they didn't have me though. So much bullshit could've been avoided.

I hate being a manlet, and blame my parents for conceiving

I don't hate them for it, they thought they did the right thing and that I would grow up to love life.

Yes i wish I would’ve never been born every day

100% man, and I share your feelings completely. I hope both of them die. My parents themselves are a 5'6 bald fat Pakistani and 5'3 acneridden fat Pakistani woman, and both subhumans - both destined to create genetic shit like me. My family is poor too, I remember not eating food in 7th grade because we were struggling to pay bills. Where I got to now is only because of my hard work but it means nothing bc I'm 5'7 so I'll rope soon

My parents on separate occasions have said having me ruined their life, so yes I do.

I definitely hate them. All of this suffering could have been prevented by simply putting condom on but no they were too retarded for that. They didnt care about it in their childs future and decided to carry on their subhuman genes.

No, I love them tbh. They didn't really do anything wrong as such aside from being somewhat old during my creation, genetic recombination just played them completely. They've been good to me, so I'm thankful. I do hate myself and my existence at the root but I feel it's unrelated to their intentions.

No, I hate them because my mother is a shrill neurotic cunt and my father is a deluded bluepilled pull yourself up by your bootstraps boomer.

They were abusive and cold despite also giving shit genes

I''m slowly starting to hate my mother.

She's not evil or does anything bad for me quite the opposite, and that's why it fucking annoys me.

Fakecel if you don't hate them. I hate them for the same reasons and cut them out for the same reasons. You need to get a job with insurance and get the hell out ASAP. Don't even think about taking care of them when they're old. Feel sorry for my nephew and niece more shit genetics that will continue to pollute the gene pool.

Yes, I hate them for the fact that they gave birth to me however, I also go screwed over by genetic combination.

i don't hate them.i just wish they never had me.existence with a body like mine is a curse.it could be worse,true,but it's still horrible.

Every single second of my existence

Yes absolutely

Can relate.
But it's not surprising. Most of us would run for the first girl who gave us a serious chance no matter what we say. No pride in inceldom.
Incels are often created from desperate incels plus women who let their standards down because they're actually afraid of being post-wall for once.

yes if ur ugly short and have health problems dont reproduce 6 times when ur old too

I would like to cut off some things

Neither of them could've known how bad the dating culture would get, and both mog me facially.

I hate them more for not giving a fuck afterwards.

Don't necessarily hate my parents but kind of agree with your point. I got a bit of a bad hand in terms of relationships and I hate that a lot.

100% man, and I share your feelings completely. I hope both of them die. My parents themselves are a 5'6 bald fat Pakistani and 5'3 acneridden fat Pakistani woman, and both subhumans - both destined to create genetic shit like me. My family is poor too, I remember not eating food in 7th grade because we were struggling to pay bills. Where I got to now is only because of my hard work but it means nothing bc I'm 5'7 so I'll rope soon
brutal I have similar shitskins n Desi poor fag parents. really is over for us

Yes I say this to my mum on numerous occasions, it would have been better to be non existent than to live this horrible life

I don't hate them but I don't understand why they would do it.

I once did, now I dont give a shit

I dont really hate them but i do believe it was and ignorant, selfish mistake on their part. Hence i dont feel guilty about leeching off them

I do, I fucking hate them to the point where I will cut them off the first chance I get

I still rely on them for a couple things like my insurance but I wish I could get rid of them

I dont know wtf my dad was thinking having a son, I guess he just didnt do his research, still how fucking irresponsible especially since I know my parents marriage was more or less arranged in some aspects, they shouldve realized that they are supposed to die alone, why have kids for fucks sake when neither of you could get a loving partner and you dont even like each other, literally the only reason they got married is to have kids, it wasnt even to feel less lonely and fuck because my mom doesnt like my dad at all

I wont make the same mistake, I will never reproduce as much as I want a family, its not like I have a choice

If you ever get offered to arrange marry a girl dont do it guys or do it only if both of you are going to be childfree, otherwise you get people like me

Im legit a combo of the most undesirable male and female traits and I will die alone
Sometimes I do, other times I truly don't. If I did I might as well would have killed myself but all my experiences have made me the person who I am and I want to display it to the entire world for what they nurtured.

NO MAN

Yes,but I don't carry any grudge.It is natural to reproduce,after all.

Yes, but I guess they didn't expect their son to be an incel