Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have a backup way to get online if your PC dies?

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
If my old 2015 Alienware X51 croaks I’ve got a slightly newer Alienware Alpha I can use in the meantime until I were to get a new main PC rig.

I’ve also got various ifag devices ie iPod touch latest edition, iPad mini latest edition and finally iPad mini 4 which came before the most current edition.

Oh yeah I just remembered PS4 and Xbox One have online browsers to use too, but well they aren’t as pleasant to use as the other options, but still I guess they are something at least.

I can use a phone I guess

I have like 5 computers, 2 smartphones and 2 tablets

tablet, phone, laptop, even old ipod touch 2g if i had to

Yeah, I have a phone, and a second laptop.

No my phone broke 2 month ago and I dont have the money to repair/replace it right now

No not really tbh. If it’s done for its done for.

guess i'd just put the charger back in or use my phone
but if you mean like am unable to use, i'd just buy a new one

When few days ago windows crashed, smother gave her old tablet. Now using it just for looking anime in bed

use a phone or just wait

Don't even entertain the idea of my PC dying.
It's literally the only thing that keeps me happy at this point.

Le smartphone

No i dont have any , if my pc brokes i will need to get a new one or start to search a laptop i was thinking in buy one but rn i dont have mo to get one

laptop and phone

I always back up my data. The machine it runs on isn't important.

Yes bro! My TRS-80 is ready!

I always back up my data. The machine it runs on isn't important.
Do you do the external hardrive with a massive amount of storage space method that I have begun doing semi recently or do you use some paid online cloud storeage service?
Yes bro! My TRS-80 is ready!
LOL, RadioShack is the bomb nigga!

Last edited:
Do you do the external hardrive with a massive amount of storage space method that I have begun doing semi recently or do you use some paid online cloud storeage service?

LOL, RadioShack is the bomb nigga!

Hard drives. The cloud is vulnerable.

Nice humblebrag.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back