Serious Do you have a cut off point for your willingness to participate in a relationship?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Sevconian
★★★★★
120d 17h 42m
For me, it's 25. I remember many many years ago promising myself that if nothing had changed and I was still a KHHV at 25, then I would choose to die one. That is, if at 25 I'm still KHHV, and after that some girl shows interest/asks me out I will say no.

For those wondering why, it's pretty simple; 25 is the mean age where, if at that point I'm still a KHHV, two points of interest will intersect-females will be beginning to not quite hit the wall, but will start hitting the fence, let's put it that way. And past that point they will increasingly be looking for a "safe" option, (betabux) which I'm likely to be at that point.

Thing is, at 25 as a KHHV if I allow even the slightest margin of error when searching for a "unicorn" (girl who isn't a slut + genuinely likes me for me) I'm going to get duped. That is to say, I'm going to be so fucking desperate that my mental faculties will completely fucking shut down if a girl so much as winks at me. I'm already almost at that point but not quite where, if I actually imagine experiencing female affection it feels like I'm having a stroke. I know I could resist a vulture-female rn if she were to strike, I still have the mental fortitude to see that for what it would be, but man, in a few years I dunno.

That's why I absolutely can not allow myself past 25 to even entertain the thought of dating if I'm still incel. The number itself is slightly arbitrary but counting a number of different factors I think it's a good metric. All I know is I promised myself this as a teenager long ago and I've reminded myself of it ever since. There's no backing down from it. Only a little over two and a half years left.

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
102d 20h 28m
Nope. No cut off.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
87d 8h 15m
I'd say 30. My grandfather got married at 28 and he turned out fine mostly.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Sevconian
★★★★★
120d 17h 42m
I'd say 30. My grandfather got married at 28 and he turned out fine mostly.
Interesting. Mine was originally 30 then I lowered it.

imsorry

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass, i can't feel too much
★★★★★
32d 19h 56m
how many years do you have left if 25 is the end point?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Enjoying a cold one right now.
★★★
12d 5h 22m
Man, this is so based and relatable.

At this point I think I might follow the same path. There's no point for me to even try a decent ascension. As you said, now we're just beta buxx material, which means, at best, a mariage that is an eternal joyless prison, or at worst, divorce rape material.

Better inkel than cuck. Masculinity is a curse. It's so fucking over my man. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
87d 8h 15m
Interesting. Mine was originally 30 then I lowered it.
25 is a bit too early when you consider that you could easily go for someone younger if you're a male. A 25 year-old could easily go for a 22 year-old.

P

Pumkin

Mythic
★★
15d 20h 7m
i gave up a few years ago when i turned 29. that is when my descent started.
just a lot of factors hit me all at once but it was mainly the realization that the average female has had 15+ years of socializing and kissing and fucking under her belt so anything done with me will not be worthwhile or exciting or "new" anymore. i would legit get goosebumps and blush just by having a girl look in my direction. she doesn't have any noticeable reactions unless one Chad is doing her doggystyle and another is fucking her mouth at the same time. then she is in bliss and finally happy for once.

our first date? she's been on hundreds of those
hand holding? please. last time she even cared about holding hands she was 9yo
marriage? she will enjoy the day but the night where she loses her "virginity" isn't going to happen because she is dead tired and sex with a betabux isn't exciting to her

I'm literally only dating a woman that wants me to provide for her and so she doesn't die alone. Fuck that.