Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have a driver's license?

Do you have a driver's license?

• Yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I don't, I use public transit fucking kill me

No , I walk tbh

No , I usually walk tbh
the fuck you talking about you can't just walk your way out of your city.

I can't cope because of that because you need a vehicle to get to places and public transit is too much of a hell to use.

the fuck you talking about you can't just walk your way out of your city.

I can't cope because of that because you need a vehicle to get to places and public transit is too much of a hell to use.
If it’s too far , It’s likely that i’m going to use public transportation or ask a friend if they can take me

Yes, but I don’t have car insurance so I can’t drive. I don’t currently make enough money to insure my car.

I have a license but I'm poor and ethnic so I can't afford a car or insurance. I also take public transit, I wish I could commute on a donkey.

Yes. But no Donkey car.

Bicycle.

No but I only leave the house either to go to places I can walk to or to go to college these days, and I have a card that lets me ride the bus for free.

No but I only leave the house either to go to places I can walk to or to go to college these days, and I have a card that lets me ride the bus for free.

I remember that you created such a thread in the past by the way. It is truly over for driver licencecels. Even people here look down on me, despite the fact that more and more men do not have such a crucial thing like a driver licence anymore and therefore ar emogged by female driving. It is indeed over.

yeah, my parents had to pay me to get it, they paid for lessons, paid for my car. i'm such a lazy shit :feelshaha:
i still use public transport in the rare instances i go out because i prefer it. fuck driving into the city and paying $20 a day for parking

No, im really afraid of driving, but eventually i will have to take the test and get a car even if i will panic every second while holding a wheel.

I use 4x4truck because im out near woods. Chicken tendies 48.28 kilometers away.

Yes. And I have a car and insurance. But there's no car for your face I guess.

I take the bus.

You are a public transportationcel, just like me. Plenty of men are suffering. Soonish I will walk to the gym on my bare hands while being shirtless on top of that in the middle of the winter.

Nope. In my mid 20s and don't even know how to drive

Yes. And fortunately I’m a richcel and I drive a BMW like you know who.

I want to get one but I don't have one yet.

No. Could be good my waifu to have it. After few years, when reaches 18

No. Could be good my waifu to have it. After few years, when reaches 18

Yes, but no car :cryfeels:

License, car, and insurance, driving is one of my favorite activities and I live close enough to home (4 hours between my home and my college dorm) that it would be silly not to have one. It’s bleeding my dry of money, though, and I’ll either have to grovel to my parents to help me cover insurance (dad is moneymaxxed but stingy) or sell it.

Proposition.Ban everyone who checked yes.

Yes, but I hate driving.

When you drive you're under a Damocles sword.

Only men should drive. Female driving is an atrocity.
So my waifu's another man should?..

Better she drives, and over other men too

I've got to public transit sucks ass here

no I am walkingcel

Got it when I was 17

I won't trust myself with one

I remember that you created such a thread in the past by the way. It is truly over for driver licencecels. Even people here look down on me, despite the fact that more and more men do not have such a crucial thing like a driver licence anymore and therefore ar emogged by female driving. It is indeed over.
Just get fucking drivers license already, it's easy as hell. Then you will realise this forced meme is retarded as hell and girls only care about how you look. Chad could crawl to work like a baby and still get pussy. Facts.

Fakecel if you do.

I have a nicE caR. A BMW

Yes, but I don't drive a car. In fact, I can't remember how to.

Just get fucking drivers license already, it's easy as hell.

I also wil ltake driving lessons soonish man to overcome it once and for all.

Then you will realise this forced meme is retarded as hell and girls only care about how you look.

Like I said, it is not about females at this point.