Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you have a feeling that eventually you will commit suicide?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
i think i have 95% chance that i will kill myself within 2 years. i would now, but i can't do it unfortunately, but 100% chance i won't make it to 25 years old maximum

wbu? do you have a feeling that eventually you will commit suicide as well?

Sooner or later, I don't want to become old as an ethnic.

No. They will need to kill me themselves, I won't do them the fucking favor.

I don't think I will. :feelsbadman:

i think i have 95% chance that i will kill myself within 2 years. i would now, but i can't do it unfortunately, but 100% chance i won't make it to 25 years old maximum

wbu? do you have a feeling that eventually you will commit suicide as well?
prolly not

talking about it is gay, do or dont

I will, there's no mistake about it

No. They will need to kill me themselves, I won't do them the fucking favor.
Life of resistancemaxxing

the only reason I’m still alive is to piss of Jews and minorities and white women

It's kinda gay if you kill yourself before 30.

I'll do a full playthrough.

cucked as hell if you kys

This. Instead of destroying us, because the world didn't want us - we need to destroy the world that didn't want us.

I know it sounds edgy but in essence it's true. Luckily we don't have to do much, because normies are destroying the world themselves, lol.

It's kinda gay if you kill yourself before 30.
This. Instead of destroying us, because the world didn't want us - we need to destroy the world that didn't want us.

I know it sounds edgy but in essence it's true. Luckily we don't have to do much, because normies are destroying the world themselves, lol.
i used to think like you guys, but truth is, no one cares. we're already the bottom of the barrel of society thanks to genetics, we're trash that has no effect on anything. whether you kill yourself or live to 80 in your basement jacking off to loli hentai, it won't make a single difference in society.

my life has no future except being a worthless joke that suffers like always, and i'm just tired of this tbh

i used to think like you guys, but truth is, no one cares. we're already the bottom of the barrel of society thanks to genetics, we're trash that has no effect on anything. whether you kill yourself or live to 80 in your basement jacking off to loli hentai, it won't make a single difference in society.

my life has no future except being a worthless joke that suffers like always, and i'm just tired of this tbh
Fair enough, but don't

Not sure the cope market seems to be pretty volatile

Sooner or later, I don't want to become old as an ethnic.
yeah, getting old seems worse than death (the cognitive and physical decline), and doubly so as an ethnic.
but people gradually get used to the habit of life and the older they are the less they can commit suicide, which is something i read.

not a feeling but a calling.

Definitely. I wanna wait until my parents die though. It would just cause them too much pain if they know that I killed myself.

no you're just a cuck that bases your self-worth around females' opinions

Definitely, the loneliness of being a 3.5/10 subhuman mentalcel is getting worse everyday, my best guess is I'll make it to the late 30s before roping

I hope I commit suicide eventually. Fear of death is definitely a thing.

Im Too Much Of. A Pussy To do anything

I tried once. But now, I won't give them the satisfaction. If this world wants to get rid of me, it'll have to come after me itself.

I almost certainly will. Unless I die in an accident, or by some miracle grow old while still having people around to whom continued existence matters, then I will probably blow my brains out eventually.

I wish i has the prior tools and logistics to make it happen.
Definitely, the loneliness of being a 3.5/10 subhuman mentalcel is getting worse everyday, my best guess is I'll make it to the late 30s before roping
Its rough. As days pass it gets worse.I always pray that I don't wake up the next day.

yeah, i just looked at myself in the mirror

if i cant get my double jaw surgery i definitely will. still, if that works out but there's no gene therapy that cures ADHD & autism in a reasonable amount of time then i will then too.

yes, in a few years time

Im very likely to do it too

I feel like I will never get a girlfriend and I dont see a point in continuing to live like this, especially if I hit late 20s

Furthermore my last cope - academia - is failing me, I am just doing poorly all around in school and nobody seems to want to hire me

I have nothing going for me :feelsbadman:

it will eventually happen