Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have a genetic abnormality / disorder?

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
On top of being ugly, I have:
  • rosacea - makes my nose and face super red
  • color blindness - can't distinguish many rank colors on incels.co
  • predisposition (BRCA 2) to breast cancer (does not really affect males, luckily)
  • scoliosis

I have very slight colorblindness, sometimes I think colors of a certain shade are a different color than what they actually are. I was also born with lordosis and, if this counts, aspergers. Also, I have that eye condition where you see better out of one eye than the other, and I have a -7 and a -8 prescription for my eyes -- I'm basically fucking blind.

Last edited:
I have various kinds of mental disorders. I spent 3 years studying psychology and I'm still not sure what the fuck is wrong with me. Avoidant personality + clinical depression + anhedonia + slight autism maybe?

Also, I ruined my pancreas and my heart when I used to be an alcoholic, but my pancreas and heart were already on the unhealthy-ish side, the drinking just kickstarted the problems.

Also my vision is shit. And I have bad halitosis. Ohh and I'm almost bald, balding hard since ~22.

scoliosis, I suspect that i have klinefelters, and I may be schizoid/schizotypical or Bipolar or Aspergers.

I was tested for mental illness but lied hard.

scoliosis, I suspect that i have klinefelters, and I may be schizoid/schizotypical or BPP or Aspergers.

I was test for mental illness but lied hard.
why would you lie? It's better to get treatment
I have very slight colorblindness, sometimes I think colors of a certain shade are a different color than what they actually are. I was also born with lordosis and, if this counts, aspergers.
I have various kinds of mental disorders. I spent 3 years studying psychology and I'm still not sure what the fuck is wrong with me. Avoidant personality + clinical depression + anhedonia + slight autism maybe?

Also, I ruined my pancreas and my heart when I used to be an alcoholic, but my pancreas and heart were already on the unhealthy-ish side, the drinking just kickstarted the problems.

Also my vision is shit. And I have bad halitosis. Ohh and I'm almost bald, balding hard since ~22.
Do you know the reason for halitosis? Stomach gastritis?

Do you know the reason for halitosis? Stomach?
I was 15 and I dont really remember why I lied, maybe because I thought it was cringe to say something that only a clearly mentally ill person would say or shame.

Do you know the reason for halitosis? Stomach gastritis?
I'm not exactly sure but it has something to do with the stomach, yeah. Actually, the pancreas is a very important organ, and once you fuck with it, it fucks with you for the rest of your life. So the damaged pancreas affects many other organs, that's what's probably giving me halitosis. And the diarrhea I seem to have for months on end. I haven't taken a solid shit in years.

No i don't think so tbh

I'm not exactly sure but it has something to do with the stomach, yeah. Actually, the pancreas is a very important organ, and once you fuck with it, it fucks with you for the rest of your life. So the damaged pancreas affects many other organs, that's what's probably giving me halitosis. And the diarrhea I seem to have for months on end. I haven't taken a solid shit in years.
wow, that seems pretty bad. Did you contact your doctor about diarrhea?

wow, that seems pretty bad. Did you contact your doctor about diarrhea?
Fuck doctors. Especially in this country, they're all either idiots or money-hungry lying cunts.