Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a pet to escape the loneliness with?

N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
Despite my shortcomings, my cat still loves me at least. I'm just curious as to how many cels here have an animal companion.

I wish sometimes but I can't be arsed taking care of it.

yes I have 2 cats, 2 dogs and 3 rats. I only have the rats during Uni though since I can't bring pets into my dorm (I just sneak the rats in ngl)

I have a African grey parrot. It's cool LDAR'ing with her in the room as company.

Yes.

A doge and a small herd of cats.

No. I'm highly allergic to them. Triggers my asthma.

I have a dog but I never wash the poor thing making me not wanting to touch him

Edit: nice avi op ngl :feelsLSD:

No, my childhood dog and cat passed away around a decade ago. Never cried more in my life than when my dog passed, loved that dog so much. I can't take care of an animal by myself, don't have the time, proper dwelling or patience for one nowadays.

I have only insects.

My kitty loves me and i had her since i was a kid but shes gonna be gone in a few years :feelscry:

I wish. Cant have a pet, landlord doesn’t want them

I'm in university so can't really get a dog. I don't know how any single person could have the time to take care of one tbh.

i'm too pathetic to raise pets properly so I'll never get one.
Wouldn't mind a nice thicc doggy-girl to fuck from time to time though...

Yes man, my cat is a very loyal companion.

Pets aren't smart enough to be useful for escaping human loneliness.

I have a dog. He's lifefuel

I have dogs. I don't fuck them though

I have never had a pet, but I am curious to the extent an animal is actually attached to an owner. My office has a dog who literally only goes up to people for food, and if he doesn’t get any from you, he ignores you. I remember once the dog went to someone who fed him before because he smelled food and when he was given the empty bag as a joke, he just left. The dog didn’t even bother to show affection to the guy. The dog is affectionate to his actual owner though but I wonder if it is just because the owner feeds the dog everyday and occasionally provides the dog a tummy rub. Btw, it’s a tech company and things like office dogs are now a thing. Don’t ask me.

I own three cats, it is nice to have them around when I'm feeling like shit.

too poor for one

I have a doggo he's almost dead

My dog loves me that proves i have a good personality
ha fuck you cucktears

No but a dog is going to be the first thing I get when I move out

I have a dog (puppy) my 10 year old cat and a turtle,I love them all,but they're not really good copes,they can be annoying sometimes (especially the pup)

My two cats can't wait for me to come back home. I like them, but it hurts knowing only they would ever love me so much.

My dog recently died and I still have trouble getting over it sometimes. He was one of the only things I cared about. I miss him.