Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do you have a tired voice?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i remember when my highschool "buddies"(fuckthem) would call random girls from different class, tinder matches, ig, snapchat, sometimes they would offer to talk to some of the girls through the speaker. They liked my voice (without even seeing me) said i sound so tired and depressed teehee, this wansn't the case with foids from other classes who have seen me.
It's not the first time i get "wow you sound so tired and sad, can you please talk more? teehee". They don't wan't a talkative jester, they want a serious chad (water is wet).
Can someone explain to me why girls find our sleepy voice sexy? - 9GAG
Picture memes oULGKoj57: 1 comment — iFunny in 2020 | Funny relationship  memes, Funny relationship, Relationship memes
Pin by Yurileidy Gonzalez on Memes | Say that again, Sayings, Memes
Any Boy Says Something in a Sleepy Voice Me | Voice Meme on ME.ME
A man's sleepy voice is seriously the sexiest thing ever... I like that  shit. - black background | Meme Generator
His voice when he's tired.  So freaking sexy.

I have a tired face tbh

I would say when I'm by myself I do. If I'm forced to talk to people my voice then loses puberty naturally.

if I’m relaxed maybe

Yes i do. Trucel trait

No i guess. I dont think i sound tired at all.

No I have a shitty anxious voice

Not sure since I don’t talk much out loud in general

talking in a monotone voice, quiet, meek, sighing
Spot on.

The sighing is the worst of these, because I often do it very loud, only noticing when I already did it.

talking in a monotone voice, quiet, meek, sighing
I'm pretty much monotone 90% of the time and sigh sometimes not sure about meek or quite though.