-
I got one tbh to remind me about my childhood

Not that I have anything to celebrate on Christmas

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Greycel
-
Yes and I've already ate 5 of them :feelzez:
If I lived on my own I would still buy one for myself tho for the same reason u got yours

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

Wizard
-
Thought about getting the lego harry potter one. It has really good value for money. Knowing me I would have to buy the castles later as well. So I won't get it, because I need to safe money.

Would get the hotwheels one or something, but that one is trash. Much cheaper to get cars individually. TFW no girlfriend who could pick individual cars for you and craft a calendar.

What other options are there? Filling your own, when you know what's in it is gay.

This avi makes me happy.
:feelsokman:

I got one tbh to remind me about my childhood
Based

But also kinda sad I remember, when my parents were unemployed we only could get those cheap chocolate ones. I kinda love those now ngl, but it also makes me cry.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feels::feels::feels:

My parents tried. But no fellows for your autism. Wish it wouldn't have went this way.

Life sucks tbh.

Last edited:
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
Yes and I've already ate 5 of them :feelzez:
If I lived on my own I would still buy one for myself tho for the same reason u got yours
Glad you understand me :feelsokman:you're a cheater though :feelsCowboy:
Never had 1 tbh
That's sad

This avi makes me happy.
:feelsNeo: :feelsLightsaber:
Thought about getting the lego harry potter one. It has really good value for money. Knowing me I would have to buy the castles later as well. So I won't get it, because I need to safe money.

Would get the hotwheels one or something, but that one is trash. Much cheaper to get cars individually. TFW no girlfriend who could pick individual cars for you and craft a calendar.

What other options are there? Filling your own, when you know what's in it is gay.

:feelsokman:

Based

But also kinda sad I remember, when my parents were unemployed we only could get those cheap chocolate ones. I kinda love those now ngl, but it also makes me cry.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feels::feels::feels:

My parents tried. But no fellows for your autism. Wish it wouldn't have went this way.

Life sucks tbh.
Nostalgia has usually has that effect on me, but I need to force myself to feel something.

I also love the Lego ones.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
I fear calendars!

They creep me out!

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
-
yes but it just has chocolate in it. makes me kinda sad thinking about being a child and getting excited for christmas

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
yes but it just has chocolate in it. makes me kinda sad thinking about being a child and getting excited for christmas
Right? And most of the them just have chocolate in them