Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do you have an autistic looking face?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date

does your face looks autistic?

• yes it does

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • no, my face looks NT

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
my face basically screams "i'm autistic and awkward and ready to get bullied and shit on, please don't take me seriously". and it's not like i look like a pretty boy or that my features are soft, i'd say they look masculine actually. but my harmony is somehow exactly placed to signal how awkward and autistic i'am

sad thing is that i'm actually autistic and awkward as fuck IRL. and it makes me inclined to believe in the theory that your face reflects your personality to some extent

I'm disfigured.. don't know if I'm autistic, I probably am. :dafuckfeels: My mind gets weird at times.

my guess is an autist and and an NT will behave differently which causes their bodies and faces to look different
I don't really know how to fit in so my gaze and awkward body language is a dead giveaway of my autism
NTs are more focused on fitting in and they're a lot better when it comes to body language at the price of being complete dipshits

I don't look autistic nor NT.
endorses.me

Yes, my face screams autism from every angles, it almost look deformed, i'm the truest truecel of this entire fucking site. Jfl at the foid therapist i went (which was in fact a social worker with some bullshit study in psychology) trying to convince me that it was bdd. I know what i fucking look like when i see myself in a mirror, my face is not a fucking illusion.

I'm literally autistic, so of course. I have that cross eyed look

Yes and I get bullied for it
Also no beard to cover it up

Yes. I look like Chris Chan. Thanks for reminding me before I went bed.

People always tell me that I always have the death glare no matter my emotion, so I guess yes

I have the face of an ogre. Foids and chads always assume I'm autistic.

my face is ugly but I don't look autistic.

My face is simply weird. At this point I can't tell. My odd behaviour screams autism so my face doesn't matter.

No, that doesn't mean it's not bad though

I like my own face but seems other people do not.

I look more like a downy tbh

Yes +I have horrible case of acnes and horrible eczema:feelsrope: