Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have an ignore list, and are you ignored by anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date

Thoughts on ignore feature?

• Useful

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Cucked redditor trait

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • dont care

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I’m just kinda curious since people seem split on the ignore function. I personally don’t ignore anyone tbh. As for being ignored by, I know bpp and tigerfestival both ignore me but thats it I think. What are your thoughts on the feature?

where do you see who ignore u

Yes I use it. It is good against annoying spammers and constant shitposters.

Ignore

I’m just kinda curious since people seem split on the ignore function. I personally don’t ignore anyone tbh. As for being ignored by, I know bpp and tigerfestival both ignore me but thats it I think. What are your thoughts on the feature?
I dont ignore anyone.

Anybody who has someone on their ignore list is a thin skinned little bitch who may as well rope.

Basement Dweller IQ, Neckbeard, soyboy trait. How can you even cope knowing that there are users who have that kind of power over you.

I’ve never used it and never planned on using it

I dont ignore anyone.

Anybody who has someone on their ignore list is a thin skinned little bitch who may as well rope.

Basement Dweller IQ, Neckbeard, soyboy trait. How can you even cope knowing that there are users who have that kind of power over you.

You should be able to check who is ignoring you, i think that would be cool.

I have no one on ignore

@BududubNow has me on ignore

I have no one on ignore

@BududubNow has me on ignore
plus @Ellsworth @Numb @Valiant Virgin @Animecel2D and @WithoutMe

think I might be forgetting

@Venomkore im on your list aren't I

I ignored 4 users, but since all of them are banned I cleared my ignore list. So now ive no ignored users

many men have perished in the shadow realm

I have no one on ignore
Me too, even if I don't like someone they might make a thread users I like put some posts in.

Me too, even if I don't like someone they might make a thread users I like put some posts in.

Ignoring a lot of people and being open about it like putting your ignore list in your signature is a total bitch trait.

Cucked trait. Don't know if I'm on any ignore list. I also don't care. If someone annoyed me somehow, I'm not a soy retarded fuckboy that can't handle it. I've been literally physically bullied for most of my life. You're going to tell me I can't take a couple words and sentences from people?
Anyone that use an ignore list should just rope. You're way too sensitive for this disgusting life.

I do not ignore anyone. I do not know if I am ignored by anyone else.

I don't have an ignore list and I don't think I'm ignored by anyone.

never even thought about using it.

I was the first person ignored by @BlkPillPres. he once said "jfl if you ignore people", then decided to ignore me and subsequently some other users

I don't ignore my comrades

Boo hoo I can't tolerate someone hurting my feelings

I don't have anyone on ignore, pretty sure a few have me on their list

I put one user on ignore for insulting me. Insulting Incels is a Chad/normie/foid trait and I hate Chads/normies/foids.

I do not ignore anyone but I don't know if someone has ignored me

I ignore 1 or 2 members.

I may be on someone's ignore for sure, I got no one in mine cause it's faggotry tbh.

any at the moment

i know at least one person is ignoring me

Using this feature is a fakecel trait. It's only used by disgusting larpers who want to silence certain incels.

turbocuckcel_7000

Tries to race bait a bit too much. I still see his posts though.

Cucked trait. Don't know if I'm on any ignore list. I also don't care. If someone annoyed me somehow, I'm not a soy retarded fuckboy that can't handle it. I've been literally physically bullied for most of my life. You're going to tell me I can't take a couple words and sentences from people?
Anyone that use an ignore list should just rope. You're way too sensitive for this disgusting life.

It's a cucked Redditor trait tbh.

I dont ignore anyone

I only ignore a couple of confirmed fakecels (they are banned anyway) and some very annoying, low-level postmaxxers