Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have any attractive physical trait?

Tapsti

Tapsti

Dicklet.
I dont have any. If my nose were not flat i would atleast be a 4/10

Well. I guess my beard is nice..?

Somewhat decent jawline. It's the only reason I'm a 4/10 and not a 3 or a 2.

Maube my hair. Thats all i guess.

i cant say anything since it could be considered as bragging

My personality :lul:

Jawline and height, and that's it.

eyes probably

Decent height (6') and good hairline but horrible textured hair.

Mostly attractive face and I have hair that's it everything else is shit tier, shit tier height, gait, teeth, eyes, shit tier frame, low social IQ etc.

I dunno man, I thought I was ok looking bnut foids avoid me like the plague so I guess not.

i cant say anything since it could be considered as bragging
This post is also humble bragging:feelsbaton:

I tough I had good eye area but as I see I literally have no eyelids due to being latino, the ones who look more asian.

Honestly my face only holds itself as acceptable 5/10 because my hair and hairline.

I have muh Hunter eyes without eyelids, rest of the body is trucel level.

Last edited:
Eye area (inb4 fakecel).

This post is also humble bragging:feelsbaton:

I tough I had good eye area but as I see I literally have no eyelids due to being latino, the ones who look more asian.

Honestly my face only holds itself as acceptable 5/10 because my hair and hairline.

I have muh Hunter eyes without eyelids, rest of the body is trucel level.
Even if you are 7/10 looks wise height and a low social iq will turn you into a 4/10

A few, but nothing that makes me not ugly
-Full set of hair
-5 o clock Shadow
-7.5 inch dick
-Physique

I have really long hair and care for it a lot so I guess that's nice, but it looks good mainly because it's the only thing most people can make look good without surgery.

I have some attractive features, as everyone does, however they fit poorly, have no facial harmony values etc and they're not enough to halo my other trash features.

-Defined square jawline with low gonial angle
-Protruding zygos (unfortunate low)
-somewhat darkening cheeks due to zygos and leanness
-Wide and large skull
-Somewhat decent forward growth
-Non recessed chin.
-Light and carefree skin
-Decent hairline
-Above average dick (6.3x5.2)

Some of the above features are actually rare for ricecels to possess, so many people thought im northeast asian (in reality im kind of southern)

And before you call me a chang, while I look decent on the first sight, preferably from a 3/4 angle I'm very asymmetrical and my wide features makes it even worse, my wide set eyes along with the asymmetry makes me look like a alien and crooked.

I guess my facial bone structure isn't horrible. But I'm balding hard, I still have acne at 26, acne scars, my eyes are always with black bags under them, my nose is pretty bulbous. So... no, not really.

A few, but nothing that makes me not ugly
-Full set of hair
-5 o clock Shadow
-7.5 inch dick
-Physique
The problem with having a normal size dick or large dick is that nobody will see it if women won't even talk to you. Dicksize might as well be totally irrelevant when it comes to trying to date a woman.

0. Nothing. Nada.

Not really...
Maybe my ears?

I have some attractive features, as everyone does, however they fit poorly, have no facial harmony values etc and they're not enough to halo my other trash features.

-Wide and large skull
-Non recessed chin.
-Light and carefree skin
-Decent hairline

Some of the above features are actually rare for ricecels to possess, so many people thought im northeast asian (in reality im kind of southern)

And before you call me a chang, while I look decent on the first sight, preferably from a 3/4 angle I'm very asymmetrical and my wide features makes it even worse, my wide set eyes along with the asymmetry makes me look like a alien and crooked.
yea I'm a hapa but mostly south asian and some north asian in me(that side of the family is just as mixed up as my white family) but yea I also don't suffer from the tiny penis syndrome that most ricecels suffer from. Maybe it's just white genetics though. Then again it doesn't matter because what's the point of having a nice gun if you never get the chance to draw it?

The problem with having a normal size dick or large dick is that nobody will see it if women won't even talk to you. Dicksize might as well be totally irrelevant when it comes to trying to date a woman.
Yeah I know, that's why I said nothing that makes me not facially ugly. It's over.

Yeah I know, that's why I said nothing that makes me not facially ugly. It's over.
Yea this is what I don't understand is anyone complaining about their dick unless it's literally micropenis status. Nobody is going to touch it anyway unless we pay them so how is it even relevant it's not like men wear skin tight pants showing off their packages all day.

My 6'1 height, that's it lol.

yea I'm a hapa but mostly south asian and some north asian in me(that side of the family is just as mixed up as my white family) but yea I also don't suffer from the tiny penis syndrome that most ricecels suffer from. Maybe it's just white genetics though. Then again it doesn't matter because what's the point of having a nice gun if you never get the chance to draw it?

I don't really think most ricecels suffer from small dicks either way do you live in asia?

Anywd if you have a big dick you can crush some prostitues, alpha asf.

I don't really think most ricecels suffer from small dicks either way do you live in asia?
No I live in america and where I live there are barely any asians I always thought the meme was true though because people have shown me blackpill videos of asian girls mocking the size of asian men.

I have an attractive big spreadsheet :FeelsSpreadsheet:

-Wide and large skull
-Non recessed chin.
-Light and carefree skin
-Decent hairline

Do you live in asia or in the west?

Well. I guess my beard is nice..?

Pretty much the same for me, It's a godsend cause my lower third is mega recessed and my beard frauding covers it up nicely.

Nope, not a single one, maybe except for average height.

I guess my height. I'm 185cm

Not that I can say in particular. My face is very plain looking and my faults(like my nose) just amplify it.

I appear less like a homeless black man when I get my haircut.

bmi in the healthy range and a bit of muscle, but that is it. literally everything else is awful. 5'9, beginnings of hair loss at 21, long face (low fwhr), dark circles, poor bite alignment, all of it. all hideous traits that make me repulsive.

Nope, literally every feature I have is well below average. The only positive thing is that everything is 2-3/10 individually so atleast I dont have 1 0/10 feature that would warrant attention.