Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you have any Chad friends?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I have two. Both of them have had sex with and dated dozens of foids. Among my friends (more than these two) I'm known as the virgin of the group. I can't describe how humiliating that feels. :feelscry:

Last edited:
I had two. Also, one of my friends married, but he is not a chad, and one of my friends was good looking till maybe 25 but then all went downhill.

No. I have fits of rage when i see them. So i prefer to stay away from troubles.

No, and I'm glad I don't.

Yeah I heard people say chad friends are great, but in my experience they're fucking nobheads who feel like they have to flex on you at every moment. Also bad at taking banter, they'll give it but if you say anything, even if it's blatantly a joke, back they'll get pissed off and start getting personal and aggressive.
That's a sign of a narcissist. (srs) Anyways no OP I have no friends.

I have two Chad friends that I've known since childhood. One of them has moved when I was in middle school but the other one still talks to me on some occasion but the discussion always devolves into girls.

i do not have any friends

I had one Chad-lite friend during high school, we hanged around sometimes. He always mogged me, foids would just look at me disgustingly and them just stand in front of him and smile from year to year like dumb kids when they see candy in candy shop. It was very frustrating.

If he was your friend he would make this foids fuck you

I knew a german shepherd.

Not true chads but guys that are really good with women..I guess few friends could be chadlites.

Real Chad's live in a totally different world than normies. I saw the Chad life when I was in high school and worked as a life gaurd..there were a few real Chad's around at that time.

It was interesting to watch and they treated me well for being a young punk pre-incel, invited me to some cool parties and such when I was 15 and they were college age.

At that time I did t know better and thought that I was going to be like them in a few years.. fast forward a few years and my whole world fell apart as I tried to emulate what they were doing with foids..that was the start of a long downhill ride unfortunately.

Last edited:
i dont have any friends.

I have two. Both of them have had sex with and dated dozens of foids. Among my friends (more than these two) I'm known as the virgin of the group. I can't describe how humiliating that feels. :feelscry:
I also have two and it's definitely suicidefuel, they get easy sex through tinder and gets approached by foids in nightclubs. One of them has even cucked two of his now ex-friends. Luckily most of my friends are also incel.

Yes I have a Chad friend on the internet. He looks like a Chad or at least Chadlite in my opinion but had sex last time when he was 14, I tell him to just try tinder, he'd slay there. He downloaded the app but he still hasn't created an account.

Also believe me or not but I had to teach him how to looksmaxx, I gave him protips on hair styling and recommended him hair products and perfumes he uses now (I can't clothesmaxx him though because he's 6'9 and can't find good clothes).
But roasties or ITcucks will still think incels don't shower.

>having friends

Having friends is a cope.

Yes I do. Furthermore I have historically always gotten along well with Chads. My theory is that even though I am ugly incel, they find strength in my size so they are cool with me. Just a theory.

I had when I was in 5th grade, the guy was much taller than anyone, white skin, blue eyes and blond hair, this traits make foids go mad here in Brazil, he was such chad in this young age that foids from 8th grade dated him, I didn't really bother at that time and didn't feel envious about this, but man those memories are still in my head and when I become blackpilled those fucking memories become a nightmare and I wish I could forget everything from that time, the only good thing I had it was dreaming I was going to get some of this when I grow up, boy I was so fucking wrong and now all that remains are scenes from a life that I could never reach because the game was fucked up from the start.

I had a friend in highschool. Not a chad at all but a small pretty boy only about 5'8. a 6 or 7 maybe tops. He has literally probably fucked over 100 girls and this is not an exaggeration. He has fucked every single girl at our school I have ever had a crush on (all hot af) and just foids form all over no matter what. He was fucking older foids when he was like 14 (17 year olds etc) and fucking younger ones when he got older! (14 or 15 whne hes like 18 lmao or even 19) fucking makes me want to die every day. He was my neighbor btw thats why I know him. We'd smoke weed and I would just have to listen to all this shit and die each time. Ive seen much of it firsthand too.

Yeah I'm about to hang out with him now :soy::feelsseriously:. I want to fucking strangle him and his annoying ass foid.

Many and it's fucking BRUTAL

I work as a musician in a band and I'm the only ugly guy in the band, all the others are minimum 7/10

I get to see how they hang with people to make them have fun with the band while playing, foids even twerk for them, and I get to only spectate because I am the keyboardist, I can't stop playing because I'm one of the 2 pillars of the musical performance.

Guitars, Bass and microphones are wireless but not a fucking keyboard

And keytars are bloody expensive

My only two friends are Chad's and I've lived with them since 2015. We plan to live together after college.

I like them tbh, they don't treat me like dirt like everyone else in society does. They bring girls back to fuck but they rarely bring the women to the common areas unless it's a GF (who are always fine to me). It doesn't bother me as I've been nuked by the vanta black pill. The only thing that made me rage though was once, one of them got cold approached for a date by a Stacy while we were waiting for a bus - madness.

I have Chadlites but no full-on Chads

i have 1 chad friend and couple chadlites including my bosses son, but as much as they have no issue with foids everytime they wanted something "real" they would get fucked over. tho hearing their stories always make me depressed and angry

I remember in junior year of college I became friendly with a Chad. He was treated great by foids. I recall when we were in Geology lab, we were partners and these two Stacies came up and just gave us the answers.

I was friendly with a few but i never had any close friends who were Chads.

I had a Chadlite friend WHO attracted a lot of girls. We're not friends anymore he was a humblebrag

I have several and was good with the popular ones from my school. Watching them definitely helped prove the blackpill in my mind.

I am friendless.
So... No.

I am not sure if friendship can exist past the early twenties age. Don't know how normies can maintain friends with all that drama and mind games

I dont have friends at all.

I had 1. Megachad he probably must have fucked like 500 girls in the time I knew him (Not exaggerating). Have some mixed-feelings about our friendship.

2 Chadlites. One of them used to be Chad in his youth but he's 40+ now so demoted to Chadlite

I did back in college. They were legitimately out for my well-being and tried everything they could do to help me engage in conversation/basic flirting with women- they failed every time, and eventually just saw my situation as a lost cause.

We stopped talking after I moved.

Yeah I heard people say chad friends are great, but in my experience they're fucking nobheads who feel like they have to flex on you at every moment. Also bad at taking banter, they'll give it but if you say anything, even if it's blatantly a joke, back they'll get pissed off and start getting personal and aggressive.

thats what normies and incels in denial do not chads, they do it cuz theyre insecure. i have a 11/10 gigachad friend and he never does this. the king doesnt go around trying to prove to everyone that he's the king, everyone knows it by default. only a peasant has to try and prove he's a king

Last edited:
I did btw.
When i said friendless, i meant IRL.
Why not meet your Portuguese friend? You are both incels so you'd definitely connect. And Portugal isn't a large country so wherever you two are, meeting could be arranged!

Why not meet your Portuguese friend? You are both incels so you'd definitely connect. And Portugal isn't a large country so wherever you two are, meeting could be arranged!
I prefer to keep my anonymity.
Besides, i am too anxious for that sort of thing.

I prefer to keep my anonymity.
Besides, i am too anxious for that sort of thing.
He would also lose his anonymity, but you two could really get along together. You might get a friend for life. At least consider it?

He would also lose his anonymity, but you two could really get along together. You might get a friend for life. At least consider it?
I understand what you´re implying here, and i am thankful for that.
But, i am really anti social in nature.
Its only here that i can speak more openly without having to interact face to face.
That is one of the main reasons that i love the Internet.
I can talk with someone and keep myself hidden at the same time.