Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you have any experiences with supernatural/paranormal/occult shit? describe in comments

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
my life is pretty mundane and uninteresting and pointless so I've always had an interest in that type of shit, especially if it involves drugs or medical conditions (sleep paralysis) or anything like that. I'm just like "what do I have to lose" you know? if you have any experiences with supernatural stuff share in the comments, I am very interested tbh

No because I don't believe in those things.

Bookmarked. Will read the future replies later.

I occasionally have deja vu regarding stuff that I've seen in dreams. and not even anything intricate or specific, it'll just be like when I'm walking down a hallway or having a conversation with someone and I think "wait a minute I've seen this exact scenario before, down to every little detail"

I had sleep paralysis once and one other time i was sleeping in bed and woke up cause something pulled my leg. Otherwise pretty normal

I've seen a cat between life and death once.

It was in the middle of the road. I presume it had just been ran over. I could see it bouncing on the road as its body was violently convulsing.

I know this is not stricto sensu supernatural, but it still looked very disturbing and eery. As if it was struggling against evil forced trying to bring it to cat's hell or something.

I've got so many stories that I might make an entire thread dedicated to my experiences sometime ngl.

I've seen a cat between life and death once.

It was in the middle of the road. I presume it had just been ran over. I could see it bouncing on the road as its body was violently convulsing.

I know this is not stricto sensu supernatural, but it still looked very disturbing and eery. As if it was struggling against evil forced trying to bring it to cat's hell or something.

Spooky but sad. :feelsbadman:

yes I have had few lucid dreams and astral projection experience. those convinced me to spiritualism max along with friends I know who successfully used occult shit for profiting. sadly the success rate is lown and great persistence is necessary to make progress for most people (as they are untalented)

Not really supernatural but one night i really scared at the kitchen cause it was raining at night and dark

Thank God no. My reality would collapse if I ever found out for sure that supernatural shit was real

i don't know how accurate this shit is but when i used to live in a house i had a ceramic table and i used to play with my dad's keys when i was 3 or 4. I don't quite remember the age what i do remember is that when they left me in the second floor by my self i left the keys and they LIFTED THEM SELVES UP I SHIT YOU NOT DAWG/
I am also capable of predicting of who i am going to meet. It happens on its own a picture of someone shows it self in my mind and i meet that person. And i know when someone is going to call me exactly pretty much 90 percent of the time. I am also capable of manipulating the wind and i know i'm not crazy i can somehow do this shit

I saw a black figure floating around like a flag in the wind next to my room, I was 8 and home alone. I think it wanted me to come near it, because the more I looked at it, the more it kept moving.

I’ve also had dreams where I saw future events, I have them the day before they the real life event occurs. They are usually about mundane things that never really help.

Last edited:
And two times where I woke up at night and I saw a big scary man dressed in full white staring at me, both times at different locations.
now this is the type of freaky shit I wanted to hear. I wanna hear every single detail of this. how old were you at the time? did anything unique happen on either of those days? was anything significant going on in your life? where did this happen? how did you react in the moment? was there anything 'off' the next morning? did you tell anybody about it?
I saw a black figure floating around like a flag in the wind next to my room, I was 8 and home alone. I think it wanted me to come near it, because the more I looked at it, the more it kept moving.

I’ve also had dreams where I saw future events, I have them the day before they the real life event occurs. They are usually about mundane things that never really help.
that is very ominous and interesting. was it outside? was it shaped like anything in particular? how did you react to it? I have a similar thing with the dreams thing but it's not as precise or imminent. it's just like I'll see a vague outline of a conversation (the person its with, a few images, maybe a basic idea of the topic) in a dream and it just seems like nonsense at the time, then like a few months later I'll get a really strange deja vu effect where it becomes apparent that this was the exact scenario I saw while dreaming

I tried to summon a succubus when I was 16. The ritual was from some weird blog about the occult. It is offline but I can recall the ritual if you're interested.

Main part was to write a letter of what you want, do this at 3AM, do a banishing ritual and circle and call for Lilith, the mother of succubi to anwer your call. Burn the letter and try to get into a trance state and wait for an answer.

I was always into meditation and occult stuff, paranormal shit like yetis and so on. But after I burned the letter everything went so threatening and I felt watched. I closed my eyes to meditate and suddenly I heard a loud bang like hitting a metal pipe against some other metal. It jumped me and I tried to abort the ritual like the guide described, sending away all unwanted spirits. I asked the succubus to stay in case if it really appeared.

As I put the candles and all the ritual shit away from the floor I suddenly felt a finger poking my back and cold breatj in my neck. It really scared the shit oit of me. Ngl I went to bed and under my blanket as fast as possible.

I am kinda gullible and maybe I made this up in my head but even if my braim just made that up it was still intense af.
yes I have had few lucid dreams and astral projection experience.
I had a lucid dream tonight again but its always hard to get from the realization that you're dreaming to the actual free state. I also never do reality checks in my dreams, I only noticw randomly that Im dreaming

Last edited:
I was doing my internship in a lab attached to a small factory. One day, I had to go alone to the production line to collect samples to be tested, there was no one except me down there(probably break time for the factory workers), and then I saw a bespectacled foid in a white lab coat near where I needed to go through , I didn't say anything but jus looked in her face n proceeded.

Few days later I thought of her again and asked my colleague if such a person works here but no:feelsmega:, anyways they decided to check the cameras too because I told them she wasn't wearing any hygiene protection gear(mask, hair net, vest), but they couldn't find anyone else except me in the recording.

No paranormal activity for your face

Not really tbh

When I was in prison I was the 5th member in a misc. pagan club because they gave me a place to fap once a week. I attended rituals, ate some nice food, did some gardening, had a tarot reading, and had access to some really neat history books. Up to that point I'd been part of a prayer group (entirely to fit in) and they kicked me out. Also a I got a metric fuckton of shit from the Abrahamic religions for playing tabletop games.

It was very pleasant bonding with people for once.

I've got so many stories that I might make an entire thread dedicated to my experiences sometime ngl.
That would be a very interesting thread.

I know its hard to believe, but Cuyen quoted me once

Still waiting nigga :feelsseriously:
That would be a very interesting thread.
It really would tho :feelsjuice:
Not really supernatural but one night i really scared at the kitchen cause it was raining at night and dark
:lul::lul::lul:

Why did this man leave us :fuk:
yes I have had few lucid dreams and astral projection experience. those convinced me to spiritualism max along with friends I know who successfully used occult shit for profiting. sadly the success rate is lown and great persistence is necessary to make progress for most people (as they are untalented)
4 times at least. Either it was real or I'm schizophrenic and don't realize it.

I was once on a trip with class and had to sleep for a week, I was once in a hallway all by myself while everyone was out. I walked and ALL of the doors in the hallways shut instantly, like the wind got to a door, but all the doors were affected.

I once buried a bird and suddenly a strong wind got to me and I almost flew away.

And two times where I woke up at night and I saw a big scary man dressed in full white staring at me, both times at different locations.
i don't know how accurate this shit is but when i used to live in a house i had a ceramic table and i used to play with my dad's keys when i was 3 or 4. I don't quite remember the age what i do remember is that when they left me in the second floor by my self i left the keys and they LIFTED THEM SELVES UP I SHIT YOU NOT DAWG/
I am also capable of predicting of who i am going to meet. It happens on its own a picture of someone shows it self in my mind and i meet that person. And i know when someone is going to call me exactly pretty much 90 percent of the time. I am also capable of manipulating the wind and i know i'm not crazy i can somehow do this shit

I tried to summon a succubus when I was 16. The ritual was from some weird blog about the occult. It is offline but I can recall the ritual if you're interested.

Main part was to write a letter of what you want, do this at 3AM, do a banishing ritual and circle and call for Lilith, the mother of succubi to anwer your call. Burn the letter and try to get into a trance state and wait for an answer.

I was always into meditation and occult stuff, paranormal shit like yetis and so on. But after I burned the letter everything went so threatening and I felt watched. I closed my eyes to meditate and suddenly I heard a loud bang like hitting a metal pipe against some other metal. It jumped me and I tried to abort the ritual like the guide described, sending away all unwanted spirits. I asked the succubus to stay in case if it really appeared.

As I put the candles and all the ritual shit away from the floor I suddenly felt a finger poking my back and cold breatj in my neck. It really scared the shit oit of me. Ngl I went to bed and under my blanket as fast as possible.

I am kinda gullible and maybe I made this up in my head but even if my braim just made that up it was still intense af.

I had a lucid dream tonight again but its always hard to get from the realization that you're dreaming to the actual free state. I also never do reality checks in my dreams, I only noticw randomly that Im dreaming
Top 10 most cryptic moments in anime

For over a decade I was a devout atheist, true story. What changed in my life is that I began to observe how rampant materialism and the mindset of it very much is the cause of a majority of our problems where there is a great deal in life that cannot be solved or explained by the empirical method alone. Also, when one observes chaos long enough in this world there is a sort of hidden chaotic order or realm where it revolves around randomness but at the same time it doesn't in many retrospects, it's all interconnected. For me anyways, I see this order of chaos as the hand of God and it can be very humbling in experience. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I've had weird luck a lot, It's kind of hard to explain. Basically, if I'm upset or worried about something minor in my life, without voicing my dissatisfaction or taking any action, things turn out in my favor. Sometimes it's also major things like my cat returning after having been missing for a while.

I'm convinced that the subconscious has a mind of it's own, and that it sits back there plotting and scheming, manipulating my wishes and whims in minor ways to get what it thinks is best for me. So far so good, that makes perfect, logical, non-occult sense, but then after becoming aware of this and after I stopped beating myself up over being an Incel, other things started happening. Things outside of what I can explain by minute behavior changes. I'm pretty sure that the subconscious can directly alter reality in small ways, at least in people who are awakened to this. Maybe being a virgin is important for this effect? So your mind isn't consumed by a selfish, needy front hole?

Sure, in the occult context, it could also be demons, but I never made any pact with a demon, nor do I plan to if one should ever present himself to me. It could also be God winking at me. It could also be fucking nothing at all, but that would be boring.

Lots of maybes, very little knowing I'm afraid. But I did see meme magic doing things back in 2016, so I believe.

I've had weird luck a lot, It's kind of hard to explain. Basically, if I'm upset or worried about something minor in my life, without voicing my dissatisfaction or taking any action, things turn out in my favor. Sometimes it's also major things like my cat returning after having been missing for a while.

I'm convinced that the subconscious has a mind of it's own, and that it sits back there plotting and scheming, manipulating my wishes and whims in minor ways to get what it thinks is best for me. So far so good, that makes perfect, logical, non-occult sense, but then after becoming aware of this and after I stopped beating myself up over being an Incel, other things started happening. Things outside of what I can explain by minute behavior changes. I'm pretty sure that the subconscious can directly alter reality in small ways, at least in people who are awakened to this. Maybe being a virgin is important for this effect? So your mind isn't consumed by a selfish, needy front hole?

Sure, in the occult context, it could also be demons, but I never made any pact with a demon, nor do I plan to if one should ever present himself to me. It could also be God winking at me. It could also be fucking nothing at all, but that would be boring.

Lots of maybes, very little knowing I'm afraid. But I did see meme magic doing things back in 2016, so I believe.
There was a philosopher who once said that every human being is assigned their own daemon, in psychology this is also called the alter ego. It very much is connected to the subconscious I believe and I also think there is a collective consciousness as well for better or for worse. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I can't really think of anything myself.

My fathers house he grew up in was haunted though, he heard things like chains being dragged around the basement. Doors opening and closing etc.

My father is a serious person never pranks me, or tells me BS for a joke so I believe him

Yes, and I don't care what anyone believes. There are non-human, intelligent entities with consciousness out there. They're not aliens, as some think, but beings made of energy (as opposed to matter, like us). They can see us, but we can't see them, unless they pop into our 3-space. They have natural abilities that seem supernatural for us, but that's only because we can't physically move in 4-D space. Muslims call them jinn, Christians call them demons. Everyone else calls them spirits and ghosts.

Last edited:
Yes, and I don't care what anyone believes. There are non-human, intelligent entities with consciousness out there. They're not aliens, as some think, but beings made of energy (as opposed to matter, like us). They can see us, but we can't see them, unless they pop into our 3-space. They have natural abilities that seem supernatural for us, but that's only because we can't physically move in 4-D space. Muslims call them jinn, Christians call them demons. Everyone else calls them spirits and ghosts.
1zwj6zxxs1d41

i was cursed by a demon to a lifetime of inceldom.

Well just now something freaky happened. I felt compelled to pull the following book from one of my shelves and to open it on a random page.

Mind you, I never read this book, its something my parents bought easily a decade ago. I never even looked at it.

Photo 2021 08 29 17 17 33
Photo 2021 08 29 17 17 36

For those who can't read German, it says:

"We will have won in Afghanistan when the Taliban have become a part of the Afghan Government" - Jean Asselborn, Exterior Minister of Luxembourg

You cannot tell me that shit like this is a coincidence.

Still waiting nigga :feelsseriously:

It really would tho :feelsjuice:

:lul::lul::lul:

Why did this man leave us :fuk:

Top 10 most cryptic moments in anime
ah yeah hello buddy the prediction thing is when i'm usually alone and it happens randomly like for example it could be today and i could predict that i am going to meet x person in x time bizzare shit

Sometimes i dream about demons trying to trick me and i woke up feeling the devils presence. Its just a dream probably.

whenever I have sleep paralysis and saw demon/ghost etc, I rebuke them in the name of GOD Jesus Christ and theyre gone and I woke up instantly. this has happened 5+ times in my life. you can try urself. p.s once you believe as jesus as your saviour sin you will be saved forever. Even if you keep on sinning.

once saved always saved

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back