Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you have any female friends - Incels civil war - the unexpected adventure

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
As a result of my thread, "Do you have female friends"
Incels civil war

Are you really 14?

The subhumans virgins war on an online forum which no one gives a fuck about. Chads and normies are fucking their gfs while we're fighting online like morons.

Last edited:
The subhumans virgins war on an online forum which no one gives a fuck about. Chads and normies are fucking their gf's while we're fighting online like morons.

The subhumans virgins war on an online forum which no one gives a fuck about. Chads and normies are fucking their gfs while we're fighting online like morons.

it's the guys who called them fakecels that started the war

Theres nothing other to do for us.

There 3 ways out here

1. Suicide

2. Going ER

3. Psychiatric help for mentalcels

4. Jaw/Plastic surgery (won't work for most here)
Most people here wil be in the incel communityforever and live miserable lifes everything else is cope

Last edited:

Having friends is proof that you're not so hideous that no one wants to be seen with you. It's a far cry from clawing your way out of inceldom though. Besides, a lot of guys here are just teens and even weirdos have friends when they're in school. I had one friend. It was a guy and he made sure to act like a complete asshole to me whenever some girl was in earshot. Now he's married and has a family and a great career and a great life... while I'm here.