Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you have any manly skills?

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
Could you build a house? Could you repair a tap or a car? Make simple furniture? If not you're not a real man.

None of these things, total manlet here.

do u obsess over a 2d waifu? if not can u even consider urself male

FuckTyrone said:

like that
get some help dude I'm a 5'5 Muslim dude and even I think that's pathetic

I'm more of a girl inside my heart than most girls are.

I have no skills whatsoever. I suck at everything.

Is being good with computers, maths etc actually manly?
It's definitely not feminine but it does mean you are brainy, not sturdy and physically well built.

Abudallaquil23 said:
FuckTyrone said:
like that

You talking to yourself?

[quote="Sparrow']

You talking to yourself?
[/quote]

I'm talking to you

FeminismsCancer said:
Is being good with computers, maths etc actually manly?
It's definitely not feminine but it does mean you are brainy, not sturdy and physically well built.

It's not. You need PRACTICAL skills to be a man. Skills which would allow you to survive on an abandoned island if you have to or do simple repairs at home without calling anyone.

Abudallaquil23 said:
[quote="Sparrow']
You talking to yourself?
I'm talking to you[/quote]

Talking to someone indirectly by having a directed conversation... Are you new to being a perp? Just now getting those Target gift cards? I cringe when spooky ghosts don't know how to act but think they're blending in.

I'm not good at anything, not even video games.

Jockcel said:
I have no skills whatsoever. I suck at everything.

Im only 22, never had the time or motivation to do this stuff. Maybe if i took a class that specializes in this stuff when i was in highschool.

Prince Of Dankness said:
Im only 22, never had the time or motivation to do this stuff. Maybe if i took a class that specializes in this stuff when i was in highschool.

you're not ONLY 22

you're a grown up man. Other boys learn it from their fathers at age of 11

Akarin said:
you're not ONLY 22

you're a grown up man. Other boys learn it from their fathers at age of 11

I doubt most people my age knows how to do those things, except maybe build basic furniture.

No to all. It wouldn't matter anyways, because having sex is considered part of being a "real man."

No I can't do any of that shit, lol, but I'm not a truecel.

I only survive because I'm good with technology and know how to bake up the yummiest of pound cakes.

No millenials and later generations have these skills. The world is changing.

Akarin said:
Could you build a house? Could you repair a tap or a car? Make simple furniture? If not you're not a real man.

Probably. House building is a lot of work, there are a lot of regs to follow, many different disciplines have to come together, a lot of precision is required. I certainly could build a smallish house. I'm a fan of the tiny house movement. I could live in a few hundred square feet quite comfortably. Taps can be a pain in the cock to do sometimes but they are not inherently hard, you need the right tools. Cars? I work on cars a lot. To be honest with the newer euro market vehicles especially in the last 10+ years meaningful repair is very difficult because they have such sophisticated computer systems. You really need a very expensive scan tool and in some cases the factory software which requires a license to do much more than guess. It also requires access to the factory manuals. Including the wiring diagrams. Theory of operation and code setting criteria to make any sense of some of it. Many hours of reading. I prefer older Japanese made vehicles - The Jap brands. Especially Toyota or Honda or pre 2005 Subaru are quality vehicles. They suffer from problems but they are manageable. The electrical systems are still fairly manageable. Test light, multimeter and a cheap oscilloscope and a basic scan tool are generally enough.

Yes. I have made basic furniture for kitchens, bathrooms. I built some workbenches and shelf units for my garage. I have lots of wood working tools. I have some projects planned and want to build my own house some day.

I used to be big into fishing and foraging.

Girls hate manly skills

im shit at everything including man related stuff and average/mediocre in vidya.

Swordsman, sword historian, sword/knife restorer, custom hilt maker, paracord djinni... All hobbies, all cope, still neet.

FuckTyrone said:
Abudallaquil23 said:
FuckTyrone said:
like that
Get a room, guys.

brokeback-mountain-2005-002-heath-ledger-hugging-jake-gyllenhaal-from-behind.jpg

>lolicel
>I want to be a 2d girl
>you faggots aren't even real men lolol
Can't tell if bait or srs
Either way weebcels NEED to be gassed

yep, only thing wich i dont know a thing is about plumbering, its magic for me.

justforlulzandkeks said:
>lolicel
>I want to be a 2d girl
>you faggots aren't even real men lolol
Can't tell if bait or srs
Either way weebcels NEED to be gassed

only REAL men watch cartoons with cute loli girls, ninjas, swords, fights and big robots are for children and fags

Nope.

I tried to putting air into someones tire, but it became flatter.

I can fight very well. My street record is 7:2 after 25 years.

I could probably build a log house.

overlystinkypants said:
No millenials and later generations have these skills. The world is changing.

Gymcel said:
I can fight very well. My street record is 7:2 after 25 years.

id ko u with flying spinning dick kick

I don't know if it's manly, but my cooking skills are probably a 4/10 & I can play some solid black metal on the guitar

avsky1 said:
I don't know if it's manly, but my cooking skills are probably a 4/10

That's girly not manly bro.

jagged0 said:
That's girly not manly bro.

If you've ever worked a restaurant kitchen, it's a bunch of ex-gang members and chad-lites yelling at you and throwing scalding pans around. That shit is pretty intense

FuckTyrone said:

Why is your profile pic mark henry?

avsky1 said:
If you've ever worked a restaurant kitchen, it's a bunch of ex-gang members and chad-lites yelling at you and throwing scalding pans around. That shit is pretty intense
Fuck, I'd hate that.

Disagree with premise and also bad at everything here.

Akarin said:

i've been watching youtube videos by scotty kilmer, eric the car guy to learn more about how to repair brakes on my car

luckily there's exact models of my car online so i followed steps on how to replace brake pads and rotors, it was extremely stressful doing it the first time because i lacked experience with tools but had help from family first time to hammer out rotor

I can play the drums and golf!

Ummmm, let's see, gotta put on my big silly man shirt and think....

..... can't drive worth a shit, can't work with wood, I don't think drawing counts, can't really do it anyway.... is cycling manly?

I can be disgusting in a male type way

i can make my dick REAL HARD and squirt milkies

Twisted said:
I’m decent at guitar? Is that manly? Does that make up for me being shit at sports?

Can u sing? If not, then guitar is useless.