Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any particular skill?

LostInTheStatic

LostInTheStatic

Super Honkler
While I LDAR most of the time, lately I have been learning a bit about animation and 3d modelling, since I have always likee the idea of making my own videogame. I was wondering if there are any other people with similar abilities, by that I mean skills you learn outside of school and such.

This is one of my few copes I have left and helps me think that I still got a chance to do something in life I am actually proud of. :feelsautistic:

No, I'm a talentless failure

Hatred and misogyny.

I know there are quite a few people here with above average IQ, we could use that for something at least.

lol no, all my "skills" are under average

no. i am not particularly good at anything. nor do i want to learn or do anything besides rot

My only skill is being based and edgy

I can cum without using my hand

I have nothing

Yes, I excel at being a vile, toxic, misogynistic incel piece of shit.

Nope, i’m just a mediocre loser.

Im learning how to english

While I LDAR most of the time, lately I have been learning a bit about animation and 3d modelling, since I have always likee the idea of making my own videogame. I was wondering if there are any other people with similar abilities, by that I mean skills you learn outside of school and such.

This is one of my few copes I have left and helps me think that I still got a chance to do something in life I am actually proud of. :feelsautistic:
@FinnCel what happened to the incel vidya you were making buddy boyo

no, im a failure

Im actually a professional animator working in a video game studios.
We released an AAA game a few days ago (cant tell which, i dont wanna doxx me)

Yes, I am very good at cooking, creating and imitating all kinds of dishes. Also in recent months I have been interested in drawing and I am improving a lot.

Im actually a professional animator working in a video game studios.
We released an AAA game a few days ago (cant tell which, i dont wanna doxx me)
Are you self taught or did you go to an art college/uni?

Are you self taught or did you go to an art college/uni?

Graduate from a CG Computer Bachelor at University.
I even earned myself a prize for my student short film.

Making games is pretty neat tbh and being paid for it makes wageslaving a pretty good cope.

No. I'm useless at everything. A lobotomized person would probably be more useful than me.

I'm decent at guitar, I've been playing it since I was 10, but when I was 16 (a long time ago) I was way more skilled than I am currently. I'm leaning towards classical guitar nowadays. It's a good cope.

Decent at guitar. I'm also good at English (Spanish is my first language) but I have a low IQ so it doesn't really matter, I just use it to talk to people online.

No, I'm a fucking retard. My only skill is jerking off.

What I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give back my daughter hanging rope now, that'll be the end of it.

I am genetic trash, so no skills

I'm good at LDAR

Last edited: