Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have eye contact with random foids?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
What's the point off even looking into foids eyes if they're not into you? I stopped looking at them/giving them any attention two years ago or so after discovering this forum. I occasionally look at their asses if they walk past me but i never look at their faces anymore, why give them attention in any way? Yesterday two good looking foids around my age walked towards me in a forest and they had two small dogs with them, i never once glanced at them when walking past them because i know it's pointless and it'll make me even more frustrated knowing they both have a BF/fuck buddy. If they smile at you it just means they find you ugly and funny looking, never happened to me personally, if i ever get eye contact with a foid it's always just a stone face reaction and a quick look away, and the cashiers wont even look at me. Most of the time they wont even have eye contact with you anyway.

Last edited:
My eyes are looking elsewhere.

If they smile at you it just means they find you ugly and funny looking

This happens to me often, TBH, the smiling when I make eye contact. I have even considered starting a thread on this. And I wonder how they react when they make eye contact with Chads

I dont look into people's eyes
I see demons when I do that

I avoid looking at them in public at all. I'll intentionally look away and pretend they aren't there.

What's the point off even looking into foids eyes if they're not into you? I stopped looking at them/giving them any attention two years ago or so after discovering this forum. I occasionally look at their asses if they walk past me but i never look at their faces anymore, why give them attention in any way? Yesterday two good looking foids around my age walked towards me in a forest and they had two small dogs with them, i never once glanced at them when walking past them because i know it's pointless and it'll make me even more frustrated knowing they both have a BF/fuck buddy. If they smile at you it just means they find you ugly and funny looking, never happened to me personally, if i ever get eye contact with a foid it's always just a stone face reaction and a quick look away, and the cashiers wont even look at me. Most of the time they wont even have eye contact with you anyway.
Did you look them in the face until 2 years ago? Mogs me, you are low inhib compared to me.

no i've gone cold turkey on foids long ago, all i have for them is anger and hatred.

I eye rape them

I turn my head away whenever I see them. If they don't want me, they get nothing from me - not even the slightest hint of attention.

Did you look them in the face until 2 years ago? Mogs me, you are low inhib compared to me.
Atleast the ones who were my looksmatch but... I know for sure they can date up anyway.

I look through them and those bitches got mogged by my confidence and idgf attitude because i don't have nothing to lose.. and i'm very dangerous man if you mess with me.

I haven't seen a foid in two months because I'm only in room

if you are chad they will look at you

I love looking people in the eye and smiling or nodding while running errands. Really freaks them out and makes me feel distinct from these miserable fucks. Women haaaate it.

Ever since BLM kicked off, I really love doing it to Blacks. A lot of them pretend they do not even see me or keep looking straight ahead and I get a little thrill from knowing I may have triggered their racial hatred.

They recoil when I look at them. At best they just look away quickly with no other physical clues.

I don't look anyone in the eye.

I just mess with them. Sometimes as a girl walks past my machine at the gym, I stare at her face all the way through while she walks by. A good 7 second stare. And then shortly after I just ignore them. Never even look in their direction.

JBs and lolis keep catching me looking at them

Idk if I'm actually autistic, but I never search for eye contact when Im walking outside, unless I'm in a 1 and 1 conversation.

It sometimes happens by accident and they usually crease up their face like they're silently saying "yuk". It used to upset me more, but I don't flinch now.

no man. im an ugly subhuman 2/10 in looks. if i look at them they get scared/mad and call rape. jfl its over im creepy but i just wish i could have a gf who loves me who wants my child. but i cant get a child or he will be an incel in this cruel world. i cant cope anymore i dont know what i should do in life its pointless

This happens to me often, TBH, the smiling when I make eye contact. I have even considered starting a thread on this. And I wonder how they react when they make eye contact with Chads
lol women smiling at me must mean im unattractive bro!!!

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

What's next? They complimented you but it was meant to mock you?

I avoid eye contact.

No i cant , i hate them so much

I wear locs and look past all foids.

Whenever I make eye contact with a foid it's on accident and they give me the fluoride stare
Probably running the numbers in their head to see if I have orbiter potential

If they smile at you it just means they find you ugly and funny looking,
Agreed. I don't see any other reason why a female would do this to an objectively ugly stranger. Probably just to make him feel better?
lol women smiling at me must mean im unattractive bro!!!

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

What's next? They complimented you but it was meant to mock you?
Calm down with the :bluepill:. I read somewhere that women who had sex recently are usually in a good mood and so they smile at strangers more often. Just lol if you think a female smiling at an ugly male means anything.

Last edited:
When they make eye contact with Chad they are embarrassed and uncomfortable that he will notice they are standing in a puddle.

I neither consciously try to make or avoid eye contact.