Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have Facebook/Social media?

Do you have any active social media accounts used for interacting with humans? i.e not stalking

• Yes

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • No

Votes: 35 76.1%

• Total voters
allez

allez

Recruit
★★★

Was reminded of watching this with my yr 12 english class and having all the foids one by one agree that people without social media are creepy/ undateable. The final one said, well its a "massive red flag, unless he's super hot" and they all just giggled.

Fuck, it never began for nofacebookcels.

I have a Facebook account I use for talking with my (very few) friends and following news and political pages. I don't have any foid among my contacts obv.

Not having a facebook or instagram tells everyone you have no social life. If you dont have a social life you are an antisocial creepy loser unless youre good looking. Antisocial chad is "shy and cute"

have an inactive fb that i use to resell second hand shit on marketplace otherwise i have no social media bc too subhuman to post pics of myself

Kikebook, and m,ost of time under 30 days block because of kikes

gas

Nah. I have a inactive Facebook account with no pictures or anything. I only have childhood friends and some classmates back in middle school added that I barely remember and completely lost touch with. Its been years since I used it to interact, which was only with my childhood friends back then. Now I only use it to stalk ppl.

I have a Facebook and an Instagram accounts, but I never log on either.

Not having a facebook or instagram tells everyone you have no social life. If you dont have a social life you are an antisocial creepy loser unless youre good looking. Antisocial chad is "shy and cute"

Wrong, this 'Chad' doesn't exist. And I don't mean they aren't around, yeah they are, but they are invisible to women - source: I know one.

Facebook yes, but I haven't used it for anything in more than a decade. I should have deleted it long ago since every time I log on it I get more depressed jfl what's the point.

Last edited:
I don’t get what use social media has for an incel, just more blackpills. I left all my social media about a year ago. I feel better ngl

Yeah I have facebook, twitter, insta, snapchat, whatsapp, and etc

I deleted everything a few weeks back, I hadn’t even been using them for the past year or so anyway

I have instagram account with three cityscape photos, need to login through my phone to delete it, but instagram app no longer works on my phone for some reason, JFL

JFL at having social media.

No i dont have jewbook

I never use normal social media

Was reminded of watching this with my yr 12 english class and having all the foids one by one agree that people without social media are creepy/ undateable. The final one said, well its a "massive red flag, unless he's super hot" and they all just giggled.
I want to fucking rip their vocal cords out

Last edited:
no man social media is gay

I was so close to whipping out my ordinary "dumb" phone and piffing it at their her head
the video even makes obviously fun about that attitude of foids but your classmates probably thought its a fucking documentary
about a serious condition from creepy guys. they have no awareness at all.
its like seing a movie that makes fun of racists and racists watch that and go haha yeah niggers should all die lol,
even though it couldnt be made more obvious that it was mocking them.

punch them in the face, one by one. or atleast tell them to shut their whoremouths.
foids are oblivious to facts and "think" with their "emotions" only dont they? So that would be a language even they should understand.

yup
the video even makes obviously fun about that attitude of foids but your classmates probably thought its a fucking documentary
it's one of those things where they use humor as a fig leaf for something that's actually happening but it may have negative connotations, so just add a little humor in there to put everyone at ease.... but it's actually real lol.

Fuck their standards. Wtf man.
I only use instagram to stalk.

Only instagram, and twitter tbh.

No "real" account.

Deleted my personal FB, Twitter, and Snap. I have an alt FB account I use that is not in my real name, so I can check some things I want to go to, but that is it. One benefit is that I don't have to see all the annoying social peacocking and fake lives everyone lives.

Last edited:

Fuck, it never began for nofacebookcels.

Why should i ?
Nobody cares about me anyway .
Being on Facebook would just be me pretending to have friends and stroking my Ego .
Social Media is a Fantasyworld .

I gave FB, but i haven't used it in years.

I only use facebook only to keep in contact with my friends and following anime/meme/shitpost pages, other than that I don't use social media on a wider scale.

I have facebook but I dont use it, I also have a few instagram accounts for stalking purpose. I also use reddit (braincels) sometimes and I think youtube is a social media

Never have, never will. Never had myspace either. I was destined to be alienated from normies.

No, just a facebook account made for stalking that now has 50 friend requests

I sometimes will use my old facebook account for stalking stacies from highschool so i can laught at them for how bad their lives turned out
And the only thing close to social media that i DO use regularly is discord

for social activities? you're funny. for using apps/sites faster? its convenient.

No. Having social media is a sign of being NT tbh

I had but did not post anything not a single photo of mine. I just left it because ugly doesnt need social media.
We need asocial media like incel co

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back