Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have female friends?

Do u have foid friends?

• Yes

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • No

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
I don't have any foid friends. I talked to a few back in HS but they always treated me like shit.

Guys who have female friends....do they know you are a virgin?

If you have female friends and still an incel you deserve to die a virgin. No sympathy for cucks

I mean they're not really "friends" but I have become well aquainted with some females through my male friends and yes most of them probably know I'm a virgin. I draw a fine line between them an actual friends though (I wouldn't do them favors or let myself be a cuck in anyway).

Men can't be friends with foids

I mean they're not really "friends" but I have become well aquainted with some females through my male friends and yes most of them probably know I'm a virgin. I draw a fine line between them an actual friends though (I wouldn't do them favors or let myself be a cuck in anyway).

Have u asked them to set you up with a foid? Help u get a gf?

I have no current female friends. Last time i was "friends" with a female was on the internet about a year ago. She never saw me though, but she's the closest i've ever got with a woman, sadly i sperged out and ruined my friendship with her. She blocked me lol.
She was 16 and i was 18. She was a legit virgin who only wanted sex with someone she loved. She was also attractive. Can't believe i let myself sperg out on her and ruin it. I could've had a virgin gf if i wasn't such an idiot.
inb4 brag

no, and never had

I have no current female friends. Last time i was "friends" with a female was on the internet about a year ago. She never saw me though, but she's the closest i've ever got with a woman, sadly i sperged out and ruined my friendship with her. She blocked me lol.
She was 16 and i was 18. She was a legit virgin who only wanted sex with someone she loved. She was also attractive. Can't believe i let myself sperg out on her and ruin it. I could've had a virgin gf if i wasn't such an idiot.
inb4 brag
How did you meet her?

On topic, JFL @ having female friends.

that's an oxymoron

20191117 173100

I don't have any foid friends. I talked to a few back in HS but they always treated me like shit.

Guys who have female friends....do they know you are a virgin?
>Has Friend
>Calls himself "incel"

I don't have female friend.

No, I don't even have male friends.

No and I never have. But I definitely believe, contrary to popular opinion here, that incels can have female friends.

I nominate OP for the "stupid question of the month" award.

No and I never have. But I definitely believe, contrary to popular opinion here, that incels can have female friends.
Fish can fly, too.

How did you meet her?

On topic, JFL @ having female friends.
Went into a Feminist Discord server to troll. Ended up meeting some random dude and i joined his server. That's when i met her, from his server. And if i wasn't an autistic sperg with social anxiety i probably could have gotten her tbh. The coolest thing she did with me was play online chess with me

No and I’ve never had any to begin with jfl.

I have acquaintances from college, but they never want to talk to me unless it's about our classes/projects so I wouldn't call them friends.

I mean they don't treat me like complete garbage (improvement compared to high school) but that's still what you would call a friend.

does my mom count?

Back when I was bluepilled I had some but they were never true close friends. Nowadays I have some female acquaintances I talk with here and there but I wouldn't consider them friends, I just want to be polite and take the easiest route when it comes to dealing with classmates and stuff.

Not a single human being knows I exists outside my parents

Do cousins count?If no,then no.
I used to have a female in the same friend group,but that was it.

Back in grade 5 I used to have one but she started bullying me and slapped me in front of everyone.

No, if I had I would ask them for pitty sex

technically... but we are not really friends just acquaintance at this point. Talk once a year to exchange birthday wishes or other formalities. But we used to hang out when we were at school..

A female has girlfriends and boyfriends. If you're not fucking her you're her girlfriend.

no, and ur retarded if u have one

It is the most shameful thing to have a women as your friend.

Not right now.
I used to but they only talked to me when they needed something so I stopped talking to them

Not right now.
I used to but they only talked to me when they needed something so I stopped talking to them
what kind of stuff would the foids use you for?

It´s a trick question so to the people who voted 'Yes' you don´t have female friends because men and females can´t be friends and here is why; if you want to fuck your "friend" then you aren´t really friends even if you enjoy spending time with them it´s just your brain rewarding you with happy chemicals for orbiting because it thinks you might "get lucky" one day.

The fact is if your female "friend" wanted to have sex with you one day you wouldn´t reject her so in essense if you want to fuck your friend then you aren´t really friends.

Last edited:
I have plenty of male friends, but no female friends. Females are repulsed by ugliness. I hate each and every female. The last time I liked a female I was a blue pulled high schooler.

Yes, actually, but they're closer to acquaintances than friends.

Whenever the conversation moves to misogyny, incels, gendered violence...well, those are some of the best conversations I've had, actually. But no one IRL thinks of me as an incel because I don't fit the stereotype.

I have some acquaintances.

Who the fuck voted yes?

My only friends are a lesbian couple
Sounds cucked but I have to socialize in some way
:feelsseriously:

Yes i am a fakecel

never had one in my entire life