Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have friends in real life?

Friends in rl?

• yes of course im social butterfly

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • no i cant communicate with human beings

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • Theres is some ppl i hang with although i secretly despise them

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • If you're a friend of Jesus you're a friend of mine

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I have none, maybe if I hadn't isolated myself so much over these years of NEETdom maybe I could have one

I used to have a few friends but none since leaving high school.

one friend who very rarely responds to my messages

i dont interact with others irl

I have no friends in real life, NEET life has kept me isolated.

I have 1 irl friend but I never see him.

I have two people I consider friends in real life and I’ve known them for a while. But it’s been years since anyone in real life who I haven’t known prior has initiated conversation with me.

Much too autismo for having friendos

I have a few friends because I'm still in education but I don't really hang out with them outside of school.

My real friends are you guys

I have some but we rarely meet outside classes. If I didn't talk to anybody I would have gone ER kek, I'm hella socially awkward but still need someone to talk a bit

I haven't had any irl friend since elementary school. I'm socially scarred

Gotta have friends, just don't talk about foids

No, because I’m ugly and nobody want me with friend only because my ugliness.

tbh you can befriend lots of males even if you're ugly and not totes autistic. its just so fucking hard to share anything with them. their world is different af niggaz :feelsohh: :worryfeels::feelsohgod:

I force myself. Secretly I hate them, but being alone slowly turns me insane, so I have to keep up with that.

haven't had a friend irl since 7th grade

Of course I do. I am an ethnic but I have a great personality like many of you fine gentlemen.

Yeah quite a few thankfully im a pretty sociable fellow when it comes to making friends. I do get a couple of weird/negative reactions when I first try to approach people but eventually they just grow into my big ass facial features and barely notice it.

Yes, I have a small number of close friends I've had for 10+ years.

I have lost all of them

Damn. I know that feel bro. :feelsbadman:

I miss being a kid tbh. Life is so much simpler back then.
I agree but sadly time is devouring everything. I love my childhood for what it provided me but I have to move on from it as well.

Do you often reminisce about the past?

Do you often reminisce about the past?
Yes bro. I spend a lot of time reflecting on my childhood. The good times, the bad times, and what I could’ve done differently.

Probably not too healthy but it’s all I’ve got tbh.

I have a single real friend. He's a failed normie basically, but hes alright. Also still have good relations with my brothers .

Yeah quite a few thankfully im a pretty sociable fellow when it comes to making friends. I do get a couple of weird/negative reactions when I first try to approach people but eventually they just grow into my big ass facial features and barely notice it.
Normie tbh
Yes bro. I spend a lot of time reflecting on my childhood. The good times, the bad times, and what I could’ve done differently.

Probably not too healthy but it’s all I’ve got tbh.

Those were the happy years...

I suppose me and them diverged over the course of puberty. They had similar interests initially but now they do nothing but partying & drinking alcohol on the weekend. I am not into that so we are not compatible anymore.

I suppose me and them diverged over the course of puberty. They had similar interests initially but now they do nothing but partying & drinking alcohol on the weekend. I am not into that so we are not compatible anymore.

I see, I was expecting some drama between your friends and yourself. Unfortunately, a lot of people are into partying and drinking alcohol. I am just like you in that regard.

I see, I was expecting some drama between your friends and yourself. Unfortunately, a lot of people are into partying and drinking alcohol. I am just like you in that regard.
Yes it's a shame. The vast majority does it but I don't consider these people friends in the first place if they only want to be with people when they consume alcohol.

Yes it's a shame. The vast majority does it but I don't consider these people friends in the first place if they only want to be with people when they consume alcohol.
You are right. Most people with social circles don't really have friends... they just take advantage of them somehow. Take away the alcohol, cigarettes and drugs from the equation and the majority of them will end up friendless.

Not at the moment (and I doubt I'll ever have any again) but in the past, I had a few fake friends

I have like 4 people that I consider real friends, I know many more but don't trust them tbh.

No friends irl currently, but I had several before I moved.

Unfortunately, no.

I have college acquaintances. Obviously we don't talk outside of class and when we do talk it's strictly about college related crap.
I've never in my life been invited to a social gathering of any kind.

Yes - however...

I only met up with one of them twice last year.

I haven't seen the other two since 2015.

So for all intents and purposes I am a loner.