Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have friends?

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
How many of you guys are like me and have no friends at all? I haven’t had any friends since I was 12. (I’m 20 now).

I only had one friend. He left the country for a foid.

I basically have none. It's hard to make friends in college because all the incels stay in their dorm and normies have mixed friend groups with foids.

No, if you have normie friends then you're a fakecel.

I successfully managed to socialcirclemaxx recently, but it seems the vasy majority these "friends" dont give a shit about me or just ghost me after a few months or weeks.

im in my 20s my dad introduced me to his normie friends when i was younger and they are my friends now. they are in their 40s and an hour away from me but they do seem to give a shit about me sometimes. not trying to humble brag haha

No but i wish i had atleast 3. More than that would make me feel uncomfortable tbh. I used to have atleast 5 friends in my teens, then everybody decided to move out from my hometown and make families/get GFs and become NPCs.

I don't

No but i wish i had atleast 3. More than that would make me feel uncomfortable tbh. I used to have atleast 5 friends in my teens, then everybody decided to move out from my hometown and make families/get GFs and become NPCs.
Having friends is suifuel in most cases, I remember this in the last year of high school.

I have some but, the older you get the harder it becomes.

I have one friend. I'm really close to him. I tried to get more, but he seems to be the only person I can get along with.

How many of you guys are like me and have no friends at all? I haven’t had any friends since I was 12. (I’m 20 now).
One since elementary school. Otherwise only bullying during kindergarden, elementary school and high school.

Am not bullied at work/uni and friendly with my coworkers though, most don't treat me bad or even tell me that my work is good. I have only met a coworker once in private.

I have one fellow brocel irl and a drug dealer who i was friends with back in middle school. Had a couple more in high school, but since i started uni we've been distant and i havent been able to make any new friends

They all lifemog me anyway. The brocel is applying to grad school whereas im graduating a year late because depression. The dealer is a tallfag sexhaver, though even he has been in a dry spell for the last year or two. One of my old high school buds got a free house because his grandpa died, and now he throws parties there without inviting me.

I had a couple but lost them to foids when I was about 25. They prefer to hang out with other couples now, I'm just the akward 3rd wheel.
And for some reason the more I try to be liked the more they seem to distance. I've just given up.

been a friendless loser all my life.

No. Why isn't this a poll?

Shiva is the only friend I need

No, I don't want to get stabbed in the back.

Used to or so I thought at the time - not these days, no. Haven’t for years

I used to have some friends I met IRL for gaming LAN’s during my teen years. From 20-27, zero friends though.

I have a lot of friends.

A lot of enemies too.

I have 2. Exactly 2. And we're not really friends in the normie sense of the world. More like drinking buddies. For example we never go to each others home. We're all losers, so what's the point? When we meet every week or every 2nd week we just drink outside and listen to music. It's pretty comfy, especially because none of us will ever have a family or move away. The best friends you can have are the ones who are as equally failures as you, that way our friendship will remain forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back