Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have issues with pedos that only go after foids?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I wouldn't do it, but i don't give a shit about foids being molested. But it sucks when it happens to brocels

tfw even a pedo wouldn't have sex with [the young] you
absolutely brutal and soul-crushing pedopill

tfw even a pedo wouldn't have sex with [the young] you
absolutely brutal and soul-crushing pedopill
I goess it's a good defense mechanism us incels have

I care about kids regardless of gender. Once they enter puberty, though, I stop caring.

I dont like pedos just fap to loli's or something u degen

I care about kids regardless of gender. Once they enter puberty, though, I stop caring.
This, children prior to puberty are innocent and don't deserve that shit, it's just when hormones kick in females become demons

This, children prior to puberty are innocent and don't deserve that shit, it's just when hormones kick in females become demons
I'm glad to see somebody with sense here. There are users who say that kids can't be innocent, JFL.

@Personalityinkwell thoughts?
no one is "innocent" per say. But I don't endorse going after kids under 10 who haven't hit puberty

i mean... a 10yo is innocent, but a 14yo...
Bro, a 14 year old is NOT a kid. I am talking prepubescent kids; so usually 11 years and younger.

foids are getting sex at 9,10 yo in third world countries like colombia . foids are never innocent